color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 11:47:31 PM
Author: Blenheim
Good luck Dreamer!!!
My baby''s consistently headdown but sometimes changes positions (right vs left, etc) every 5 min or so. In certain positions, the butt feels like it''s right under my skin. I know that there''s tissue and muscle and like a uterus between the two of us, but it''s kind of crazy. I wonder if it will settle down a lot like yours soon as it begins to run out of space.
Some babies are more active than others... again, I think b/c of where my placenta is, I couldn''t really tell where the baby was/what position until about 3-4 weeks ago, and now with the movements always in the same place it is obvious. But some babies probably just move around more!

Thanks for the good luck everyone!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck Dreamer!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Best of luck dreamer!!!

China-I''ll go check out babycenter today (but stay away from the forums LOL)

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck Dreamer!!

Ok I''ve just realized that even though it seems like I have a long ways to go, I really don''t. I have 3 months left and the following to take care of:

Register. I don''t even know where to start. Should I bring a friend or family member with me who has recently had a child? I don''t know what all I need. Which brings me to the next subject....

Classes. I had originally planned on taking a childbirth class (a full Saturday) and a breastfeeding class (half Saturday I think). Now I''m thinking I should take a basic child care class which is also a full Saturday. This can''t hurt with me being a first time mom.

Showers. I have girlfriends throwing me one around March 14th I believe and I''m having a family shower as well.

When I add all these weekends up, it sure seems like I won''t have much free time! On top of that, we''re going out of town this weekend and then DH will be going out of town next weekend. I guess I''m starting to feel a little overwhelmed.

25 weeks today

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/14/2009 11:47:31 PM
Good luck Dreamer!!!

Mela, I''m assuming rather than knowing but ***TMI**** sometimes my bottom just stings horribly and bright red blood comes out when I poo. The blood''s bright red enough that it''s clearly new blood from somewhere nearby and not further up my digestive tract, and I just know that hemis are common during pregnancy so I''ve been assuming I have internal ones. I sat in a sitz bath for like an hour tonight, and it''s feeling loads better.

Gak. Thanks for the info. For some reason, I''m more *afraid* of hemi''s than anything else?! Why?? I have no idea. The thought of them freaks me out! Good to know about the sitz. Is that just when you sit in extrememly hot (shallow) water?

Mela 21w6d

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ladies,

I''m having a little bit of a random morning and wanted to throw it out there to get opinions.

We started planning our wedding again after putting everything down back in October. I had a panic attack
32.gif
. I just started thinking that having a wedding is something that I really don''t want to do. I don''t want to go dress shopping. I don''t want to stand up in front of a lot of people. I don''t want to go through all those little details. So I''m thinking maybe deep down, having something small like going to the courthouse and a dinner would be better.

But after calming down, I started wondering if maybe the reason why I feel that way is because I can''t imagine going through all of that while pregnant. I think it''ll be stressful, right? So maybe I should just put everything down until after the baby arrives and see how I feel about it? One side of me feels that I won''t regret not having a wedding but the other side of me feels that I should regret it so maybe I will in the future.

See...random. What do you ladies think?

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
tough one FIERY. Don't worry about what you "should" be feeling...espesh in your pregnant condition. I would just dig deep and only bite off what you can chew. Why stress for something that you don't REALLY want. Also, what about doing a small ceremony and dinner and then either 'renewing your vows' more publicly later on - maybe with your LO as your ring boy/flower girl?

The only advice I'd give - I'd give to any bride...Do what's right for you and your FI. Forget about everyone else
2.gif

ETA: Courtney. I'm starting to get a bit of the itch too. I don't know where to start, who to bring/involve, and what to do either. I'm curious to see what our other lovely ladies will have to say about 'what to do' in these last 3 months...

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Fiery- that is such a tough and personal decision...but I did have a civil ceremony and dinner with the ones I love and I never regretted it and still don''t..the money I woulda spent on wedding (or parents money) was given for my apartment and renovations. And I still would do the same thing over again...and my bff who just had a wedding kind of regrets it lol..it was soooo stressful and hard but the day itself was fun and beautiful...so to everyone its different and u should really consider what would make u happy. Weigh the pros vs cons ;-) ..keep us posted.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Good luck, Dreamer!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Working from home today, which means I can just wear hubby's sweats instead of office appropriate maternity clothes. woohoo.

Mela, I was really dreading the possibility but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I mean, it hurts sometimes, but usually more around when I'm in the bathroom and for the most part it doesn't last terribly long. I've found them to be very manageable with sitz baths (and you're right about what they are) and good toilet paper. The stuff in our office bathroom just doesn't cut it.

Fiery, I was having a hard time imagining going through all that while NOT pregnant. I really wanted to elope and stuck it out because hubby wanted his family to be there. I ended up really enjoying our wedding day, but sometimes I wonder if we should have just have had a small ceremony with immediate family plus grandparents instead. I can see regretting having a particular wedding because it's what you're "supposed" to do as much as I can see regretting not having that wedding. Unfortunately, I think it all comes down to what feels right to you. Which could include postponing the decision until you're not pregnant, but I'm honestly not sure if planning with a young child would really be any easier. I'm not much help, I'm afraid.

Birthing from Within - somehow I never made it to the back half of the book. Reading through some of it last night, I'm finding it much more useful than the first half. I especially like the pain technique with trying to determine where the edge of the pain is. It's really helped with some of my painful contractions, although of course they're not all that excruciating.

Courtney - I think a lot of it is just taking it one week at a time and remembering that if you don't get everything done before the baby gets here, it's not the end of the world. I mean, there are some absolute necessities - diapers, carseat, safe place for baby to sleep, some source of nourishment, something to dress baby in - but a lot of it is just for convenience sake and you can always run out once baby's here to grab it (or send a grandparent out, if you need to get them out of the house).

If you're feeling overwhelmed with registering, I wouldn't use of the lists that the store provides in the store. They want you to get as much as possible.
9.gif
I think that both BRU and Target narrow things down a little bit more online, and you can tackle one category at a time online in the evenings (other than stuff you'd want to see in person, of course). I've also seen a couple of lists of what you really need that include less and might also be a good place to start. There's one in the Dr Sears Baby Book, but I know that I've seen one online (something about "Minimalist" in the title) but am having problems finding it right now... Going with a friend who's recently had a child could be a good idea (I don't have any in the area, so I didn't have that option).

I'm taking a childcare class, as I'm a first time mom too, but mine's only 2.5 hrs. Are there any shorter options so that you don't feel like you're killing a whole day?

ETA - just found the list I was looking for! You may want quite a bit more than this, but it would probably feel good to get basics out of the way first.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Fiery, just wanted to throw this out there in case it applies to your situation at all:

I found out last year that my parents weren''t married when I was born. They had been together for 7 or 8 years and I was planned, but at the time I was born, they just didn''t plan on being married (they were hippies--what can I say?
3.gif
). A couple of years after I was born, they changed their mind and tied the knot at a courthouse. Two of their best friends were witnesses and I was the flower girl.

My parents have one of the best marriages I have ever seen. They still make each other laugh every day. I don''t think it mattered one bit that they decided to get married after I was born rather than before. The only thing that they were worried about was telling me because they thought it would matter. It didn''t. I know that my parents loved each other and that is what mattered. If it''s stressful, you can get the piece of paper later. For now, you and your FI know in your hearts that you are committed to each other and are going into this as one. That is the important thing. If you want to get married first, then that''s great, but if you don''t, I wouldn''t sweat it too much.

Plus, if you wait, you have an adorable flower girl/ring bearer all lined up.
1.gif

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Such a cute story, Ladypirate.

Thanks for that, Blen! Very helpful! Do you think I''m overdoing it if we take these 4 classes:

Life with Baby - half day
Childbirth - full day
Breastfeeding - almost full day
Infant CPR/Safety - 2 hours

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Blener - thanks for the link to that Minimalist list. That''s about my speed. That, plus a vibrating chair. I love them.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 2:22:34 PM
Author: Courtneylub

Thanks for that, Blen! Very helpful! Do you think I''m overdoing it if we take these 4 classes:

Childbirth - full day

Those all sound good to me. Dang I need to get on the CPR wagon. THAT is important
11.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 2:00:18 PM
Author: ladypirate
Fiery, just wanted to throw this out there in case it applies to your situation at all:

I found out last year that my parents weren''t married when I was born. They had been together for 7 or 8 years and I was planned, but at the time I was born, they just didn''t plan on being married (they were hippies--what can I say?
3.gif
). A couple of years after I was born, they changed their mind and tied the knot at a courthouse. Two of their best friends were witnesses and I was the flower girl.

My parents have one of the best marriages I have ever seen. They still make each other laugh every day. I don''t think it mattered one bit that they decided to get married after I was born rather than before. The only thing that they were worried about was telling me because they thought it would matter. It didn''t. I know that my parents loved each other and that is what mattered. If it''s stressful, you can get the piece of paper later. For now, you and your FI know in your hearts that you are committed to each other and are going into this as one. That is the important thing. If you want to get married first, then that''s great, but if you don''t, I wouldn''t sweat it too much.

Plus, if you wait, you have an adorable flower girl/ring bearer all lined up.
1.gif
Thanks ladies for your input!

LadyP-Thanks so much. A coworker has me convinced that my child will resent me for life for not being married when he or she is brought into this world and that I''m a bad parent for not getting married sooner (the latter was enough for me to consider opening up a formal HR complaint...this is the same woman that made my life hell before I got engaged). Even though I take all of her comments with a grain of salt, the one about the child resenting me/us really hit my heart. I don''t want that to happen. So thanks for providing me with your input. It really makes a difference!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 2:22:34 PM
Author: Courtneylub

Childbirth - full day
I posted in the Moms thread not too long ago (maybe a week or two?) asking about which classes they found helpful. Some people seemed to find everything helpful, and others did fine with nothing. So I think it really depends. Childbirth''s almost a must for me, since my pain relief options will be rather limited at home and so I want to have as large an arsenol of natural techniques as possible going into it. We haven''t spent a ton of time around infants and feel like a lot of infant care would be easier to learn through doing things in a class instead of reading (I''m a kinesthetic learner), so we went ahead and signed up for infant care. CPR I''d like to take, although hubby''s already certified and says that he can just teach me. My m/w''s going to go over the choking stuff with me during a future meeting, because she said that''s the one take away that I''d almost definitely need (although not until baby starts on solids and starts to put stuff in its mouth, most likely).

Breastfeeding is the one that I decided against, because I''ll have so much support here after birth and because the class itself, as taught here, doesn''t seem that helpful. But it would probably be much more important if you didn''t already have a bunch of support lined up. I think that one of the Moms said that she found it really helpful because her husband learned about techniques as well and could remind her of stuff if she was having problems.

I think the only way that you''d really be overdoing it with the classes is if you were overstretching yourself to try to find time to take them. I''m sure that all of them would teach you useful information, so it''s not like you''d just be wasting time!

Mela - No problem! I was excited when I found it, because it''s much more my speed too.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah! We''re maybe 90% sure on the names now. Mary Augusta or George Everett.
9.gif
Mary for my great-aunt and for DH''s grandmother, and Everett after my late grandfather.

I''ve been having a lot of fun personalizing baby announcements on tinyprints.com. Some names, like Felix, seemed really nice until we saw them written out with our last name on a formal announcement. Not sure why that is, but it helped narrow things down!

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 4:41:37 PM
Oh yeah! We''re maybe 90% sure on the names now. Mary Augusta or George Everett.
9.gif
Mary for my great-aunt and for DH''s grandmother, and Everett after my late grandfather.

I''ve been having a lot of fun personalizing baby announcements on tinyprints.com. Some names, like Felix, seemed really nice until we saw them written out with our last name on a formal announcement. Not sure why that is, but it helped narrow things down!

Blen... you have created a monster. I had no idea I could personalize announcements there... how addictive! I love your name choices, very classic!

We settled on our name a few weeks ago -- Natalie Claire. So fun putting that on tinyprints!
36.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Love the name choices Blen - and Lindsey. It is weird seeing them written down.

I had a ''home visit'' from the Children''s Services Dept today which was a little daunting. A lot of questions about how you think you would cope with different scenarios. I hadn''t realised how ill I was considered to be a few months ago which was rather frightening - but then when I''m well I always forget how bad things were before...

DH was working from home today as he has ''man flu'' which was good as they wanted to see him as well. It was quite funny as I admitted to feeling anxious about things like the baby crying for 6 hours at a stretch, whereas DH was completely blase about the whole thing and how he''d just manage because plenty of other idiots can do it.
9.gif

Anyway, the girl was very nice and her only real concern seemed to be that I was intending to keep my pythons.
20.gif
Poor little things, they are completely harmless and benign and would be far more at risk from a child than vice versa. She also wanted to see everything we had bought so far for the baby - thank goodness the cot arrived 2 days ago!

I get sent a copy of her report next week. Hopefully we have ticked all the boxes - they are super paranoid here after the Baby P case recently (17 month old who was tortured to death by his mother, her bf and their lodger), and so have to be seen to have left no stone unturned. It''s quite freaky feeling you are on trial a bit, but my GP and shrink had talked me through it all beforehand and explained that everyone with bipolar in this area has to go through it. Even so, it does feel a little invasive.

On the employment front, I sent the latest letter off to them yesterday - it was a minor masterpiece by the time my legal team had finished with it and I imagine it didn''t go down too well. My representative got a phonecall tonight asking her to come in for a meeting to discuss resolution, so we may have the beginnings of the end. I''m fully prepared to go the whole way and go to court so I hope they don''t make the error of calling my bluff, but with any luck we will settle out of court and then I can get on with my life.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Pandora, that does sound invasive! Glad things seem to be moving forward with the employers!

Blen and Lindsey, I really like your name choices. I''m so far away from actually settling on one name. Dh doesn''t even want to narrow down our huge list until we find out the sex. And Blen, thanks for the list! I''m starting to think about wanting to register (I know it''s too early to actually do it, but I can at least start thinking about it, right?), and that looks like a good place to start since it''s soooo overwhelming!

Dreamer, good luck! Hope all is going well!

Fiery, that''s such a hard decision. I liked the suggestion of getting married now and then doing a big party for a vowel renewal later if you want, but I just say that because I don''t think I would want to deal with planning something right now, not because I think you should get married first. I would so report that lady from work, she sounds like a real piece of work.

As for me, I had my dr. appt. today, and my bleeding is officially coming from an overly sensitive cervix. I was bleeding on the table just from the dr. inserting the stuff to take a swab, and she said it''s definitely coming from the cervix and not the ute, which is really relieving. The bad news is that pretty much anything can irritate it and cause more bleeding. She said it won''t be anything to worry about, but to call to get reassured any time I want to. At least now I know what''s going on.

I''m also starting to get worried about having the baby and being in a new town with no friends or family anywhere near. I''m sure my mom will come stay with us for a while if I want her to, but I mean after that and later on into the first year. I mean, it just kind of hit me that I won''t have any trusted relatives to leave the baby with for even an hour! I guess dh and I will be spending a lot of time at home...I mean, I can''t imagine trusting a regular babysitter for while. Anyone else far away from all family/friends?

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, girls!

Lindsey - isn''t that site FUN!? I can''t remember if I told you before, but I love Natalie Claire.

Pandora - that seems super invasive. Hope everything goes well with your employer.

Sabine - DH wouldn''t start thinking seriously about names until about 20 weeks or so - other than saying "no" or "maybe" to like two names, and then announcing he was done thinking about it for another week. So it''s a start that you even have a list! It''s a relief that the bleeding''s coming from the cervix, although I hope that it cuts that out.

We''re far from family and most of our friends live about half an hour away from us or more, so it''s going to be hard to just drop the baby off somewhere for a dinner out or something. This is part of the reason we were thinking of moving home, but we''ve decided to put it off for another year or so - less overwhelming.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
You all are some beautiful pregnant women. I just love the pictures that have been posted. Thanks for sharing!!

Well wishes to all!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Pandora- Wow, that sounds a bit overwhelming and yes, invasive. But you are clearly level-headed and aware of potential issues, so I am sure it was a successful visit.

Blen and Lindsay- Great name choices!

Fiery- That''s tough. Personally, I can''t imagine trying to plan a wedding right now. Planning a wedding is stressful enough on its own, not to mention the weird emotions that come up. I had a friend plan a big formal wedding that took place when she was 3 months along. I have no idea why she subjected herself to it, but she was fine and pulled it off. That being said, I think what I would do personally is go to the courthouse and have a small lunch/dinner with literally only my immediate family and 3 best friends. That''s it. Then I would do a reception later. I am a bit envious of some of the elopement weddings over on BWW- especially Mia''s. It just seems so romantic and fresh and pure to grab your fiance and run off to City Hall. My wedding day was awesome and I loved every minute of it, but really what I loved the most was the vows and getting married. I don''t know that I would regret not having a big thing if that''s not what you want. I guess the question is, what do you want right now? Close your eyes, what do you imagine? Good luck and please keep us posted!

No idea on registering or names or anything yet. I am literally taking this one week at a time! Starting to feel more real, so will probably start thinking about all that stuff at some point, but until I get to 12 weeks I am keeping a low profile.

Ok, I am having a hard time keeping everyone''s timeline straight.

I know DD is at the end, and I gather Courtney and Mela are around 6 months? I know Sabine is right near me and Robbie a bit ahead, but where is everyone else?

Would everyone mind throwing a weeks count at the end of their post for the next day or so? Thanks in advance!!!!

10w5d

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Wowzies. Pandora - Car-razy process they have in place but very reassuring to know that high-risk people are getting the attention they deserve. I''m sure you''re going to pass with flying colors...but wow. I''m surprised at the hoops you had to go through!

Blen - LOVE your names! Augusta is gorge (on our list too). They are strong and classic. Good ones!

China - whenever I forget peoples'' dates, I check this thread https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/preggos-in-waiting-list.68618/ :)

Lindsey - LOVE Natalie Claire. SOooooooooooooo pretty and feminine! Great choices. My BFF is Natalie so I have a soft spot for that name ;-)

re: living far from loved ones. After seeing my Bestie (who is 4 wks post-partum) go through the new-mommy isolation, It really would be prudent to arrange for some family back-up. She really feels alone and unable to cope with the stress of a wailing infant while she''s so tired and fragile herself....so anyways, if you''re mom/friend can come to stay with you for a bit - I''d encourage them. I''d hate to see my lovelies struggle post-partum from the lonlies
8.gif

DREAMER - how''d it go today?

re names: We''re kind of getting close to choosing some names, but I''ve developed this really irrational fear that if I tell people, then they are going to get so popular that I won''t like them anymore. This happened with a couple names recently (Eva, for example) that I loved but then started hearing them too often and they became spoiled for me. Like, they weren''t "mine" anymore. I know that this is crazy. Names are public domain and I cannot "own" one. Can someone please talk me off my possessive ledge? Am I being freakishly paranoid here? (I think so...)
14.gif

Mela 21w6d
Ps. Everytime I go to write my time ticker, I instinctively go to write 15 weeks. WTF?

Am I losing it? haha.

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Pandora- im so sorry hun that u had to go through that but u definitley have a great attitude about things and are taking everything everyone throws at u and making the best of it. Be strong always ;-)

Sabine- well glad that its nothing serious..did doc say to take it easy or its a normal thing and just don''t worry?

Blen/linds- loove those names.beautiful!

<--- 21w4d

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Mela, how did you get to be 21w6d? Where the heck is all the time going!?

I''ve been much more aware of names around me lately, and was worried because some on our list seemed to be spiking in popularity. We don''t want people to hear our baby''s name and just know that they were born in 2009, give or take a few years. So I was noticing myself getting pretty possessive of more unusual names on our list. Consistent popularity I can deal with - it doesn''t bother me with my own name. Amazingly enough, Baby Center just published their top 100 of 2008 list and Mary was not on it. I''m pretty sure that it will be on the SSA list though - it was 93 last year.

I''m so conflicted about family early on. They''re far enough away that if they''re visiting, they''re really going to be visiting and not just here for an hour or two. Part of me wants it to be just our little family and the middies for the first week or so, so I can sit around topless while trying to figure out breastfeeding if I feel like it and not worry about it, and so I don''t have to feel like I''m entertaining other people. But then I worry that maybe we need more support. My in-laws are fine but I''m not sure if I''d feel comfortable with them seeing that much of my boobs. My mom''s usually fine, but last time she visited she made a lot of messes that she didn''t clean up and generally caused me to feel stressed. This is unusual for her - usually she gets up extra early to mop my floor and stuff like that - and maybe it was because her boyfriend was visiting with her and so she was paying more attention to him - but makes me worried about if she''d be helpful or stressful. My dad is majorly stressful as a houseguest, and very competitive with my mom and I don''t want to start a war between them by inviting her and not him. And we''re getting to be far enough along that I feel like I should know what I want.
40.gif

28w0d. Third tri, baby! (Except I typed second tri and had to backspace... I think I have the same issues that you do, Mela. We can lose it together.)

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Gakstar Blen. I see you reservation about having family. Sometimes, they do end up being more ''work'' than anything...that would be annoying. I guess it''s one thing for them to come over to see the baby (i.e. fawn and coo over it) rather than WORK at helping you out. I think there is a difference. One is there to weight on you hand and foot, take the baby between feedings so you can sleep etc. The other is more of an observer, which would be annoying and cumbersome, I would imagine.

Hmm. Dilemnias indeedy.

re: Babynames. Since our shortlist of names are somewhat ''unpopular'' right now (but could become popular...) I''m bouncing them off my best girlfriends. Hopefully, they''ll be a good soundboard. I feel like once I post them publically, then I''m offering them up for grabs. I need to sit the fark down on this issue. Seriously. My fav names are in the top 450 - 500 popularity.
MELA RELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Let''s say it together. "MELA, RELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX"

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
MELA, RELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX.
2.gif

Ultimately, you can''t control what other people do. Just choose a name that you love and that will serve your kiddo well.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Hey ladies!

I''m sorry I haven''t been around much. Lets just say that this pregnancy has not been an easy one so far. I''ve been spotting and bleeding (mostly brown blood) and just blah. Last night, I went to the bathroom and found a bunch of red blood and a clot or two.

I went in for ANOTHER ultrasound today, and we got to see the HB again - everything appears to be on track, but no one knows why I''ve this stuff going on. Sigh. But this has been so hard. I can''t really get excited abotu something that doesn''t even seem to want to stick around. Blah. It has been hard.

anyway...

I''ve been hanging around and stuff...lurking, really.

CC - Great to see the little bean bouncing around and stuff! Exciting! I''m glad you are feeling better as well.

Blen and Lindsey - Great names both! Classic and great. Love ''em.

Fiery - Belated happy bday! I hope you can come up with some resolution about the wedding. We got married in our friends'' backyard - and old fashioned BBQ wedding. It was wonderful - so really, I say go with what works best for you and FI! And to heck with the rest of them.

Robbie - I''m not sure when we''ll schedule our hospital walk through. Although frankly, I''ve been there so much the past couple weeks, I feel like I''ll be giving the tour soon! Once it gets close, we''ll revisit things...but right now, I''m just trying to get through the first trimester! Also, your pic is adorable!

NYC - Very cute pics!!!

Pandora - I''m glad you got through the visit. That''s great!

Mela - Welcome back! Your pics are adorable and it looks like you had a great time! I''m jealous, as I''m sitting here in -25 degree windchill. Yuck.

DD - Much interview dust going your way!

Sabine - Even though I''m not as far along as you are, I feel you on the bleeding distress. Thus far it has completely stunk and really robbed me of any joy or excitement. But I''m glad it coming from your cervix and not your ute! That''s great news.

6w5d

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Lysser- HI!
35.gif
Was wondering where you are. Aww, honey, that plain sucks and is so stressful. Glad you got another u/s today and hb and everything is good. Sounds like everything is trucking along though and your lil bean is stronger than you think. Just take it day by day. I have had the hardest time getting excited or believing it. I feel a bit better now, at 10 weeks, and will feel so much safer at 12. But everyday I worried. It''s just part of this interminable first 12 weeks. But I will keep you and your lil one in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for checking in!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results