shape
carat
color
clarity

Freke''s NEW blue e-bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Fantastic Rings... Its Beautifully done.
36.gif

Freke, it came out PERFECT! It looks great! And now I am picturing it with a pretty chevron band
36.gif

Thanks everyone! There are a few things I want to tweak with it (prongs mostly), but overall, I''m very happy with it.

I just measured the shank and it is 2mm. WOHOO!!!!!Love that.

Sundial Yes, good ol'' ABQ. Cruces and Farmington huh? You travel between them? That''s a long drive!

And I forgot another picture of it...

IMG_4894 freke.jpg

It came out beautifully! Congrats on getting exactly what you wanted.

Freke, you know I love me some split shanks... and yours turned out absolutely gorgeous. Are you in looooove?
36.gif
36.gif
Always love that splash to blue, too
30.gif

Gorgeous, congrats
30.gif
36.gif

So pretty!!!
36.gif

Beautiful!

It turned out great Freke, VERY pretty!!!!

Pretty!

Beautiful!!

I love both of your rings!!! I think they''re gorgeous! Congrats!

30.gif

beautiful!!!

Congratulations honey! I''m so happy for you!

Ooooh I''ve been looking so forward to seeing this thread pop up!! It looks fantastic Freke, great job!!
36.gif
So different from any solitaire I''ve seen, I adore the split shank aspect. Wonderful!!
30.gif

Freke honey, it is GORGEOUS!!!! I absolutely love it, especially the split shank (which usually doesn''t do it for me, but on your ring is just PERFECT!)!! And it looks like it was made for your hand!!! Love it!!!!
30.gif

Yay!! Congrats, sweetie!
36.gif

Just beautiful
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Love them both!! Congrats Freke!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

They''re both stunning Freke. I love the new setting.

YAY, it turned out great Liz!! It''s gorgeous!!!

stunning freke, I just love it. And there''s so much scope for wedding bands...

Beautiful setting! Congratulations on getting your new setting!

Lovely rings!
30.gif

You have two gorgeous rings!! Congratulations!
36.gif

It''s gorgeous Freke!! You have great taste in stones and I love the swoopy profile of your settings, just lovely!! Congrats!

Freke!! Wow!!

I love everything about this ring, the stone is a beautiful blue, the setting is so classy. Just beautiful!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

yayy.gif
Yay Freke! I''m glad you finally got what you wanted, and that your lovely gem is in her new home!!
36.gif

Lovely Freke!!! Congrats!!!!!!

It turned out great. Love the rings, and all your baby blues!!!
36.gif

It turned out beautifully! I really like the proportions on your finger, too- just perfect! Congrats!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP