shape
carat
color
clarity

Freke''s NEW blue e-bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Lovely!!!
36.gif

It''s beautiful on your finger! Congras that you found a setting you love dearly! Your blue stones are very captivating!

Looks awesome, Freke! I love the setting and it looks great on your hand! Congratulations!

Thanks everyone! I''m so excited to finally have it on my finger! And I can''t wait for my wedding band now. Which is kind of weird, honestly! But I did try it on with a band and it looked pretty darn good, which was the whole problem with the other setting.

LOVE it! And I love how the side prongs come outta nowhere, especially in that side shot. So cool!

Very cool, I am glad you see that you finally have it!!!

YAY! You did it, you did it, you did it!!! It''s GORGEOUS! I''m so jealous that you have two erings now. As much as I''m impressed with your first one, the second one is simply stunning and breathtaking.
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 5/11/2009 4:46:53 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Thanks everyone! I''m so excited to finally have it on my finger! And I can''t wait for my wedding band now. Which is kind of weird, honestly! But I did try it on with a band and it looked pretty darn good, which was the whole problem with the other setting.
Both look great on your hand. Thanks for sharing the photos and the thread links. I''m off to look at your other threads about this lovely ring. Congrats on finding it and getting it set!

Very nice...you designed a very interesting and cool ring!

I''m loving the new setting! The stone looks great in there!

Wow! What a beautiful color blue
30.gif

LUCKY! You should be very proud of both of your rings, but I esp. love the blue bling. Your spinels are soooo stunning and the settings... TDF!

Congrats freke. Your ring is beautiful!!!

First... your ring is LOVELY! And unique... definitely stands out beautifully in the crowd!
Second, I noticed the Butterfield box... that''s where my wedding ring came from!
35.gif
(before it was lost, tragically
7.gif
) Bernie himself helped us choose my diamond back in 1999. We''re still in the process of saving to replace my ring, but stopped in last Christmas for a little visit/try on session. We moved from ABQ over 4 years ago, but I still look fondly at Butterfield''s as the beginning of my diamond education... of course, Pricescope has definitely filled in the gaps!
Best wishes to you.

Oh my gosh, Freke--I completely missed this!!! CONGRATULATIONS--it is absolutely gorgeous!!!

More pictures? *Bats Eyelashes*

Cool setting Frekechild! I love that Barry Blue ...
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP