shape
carat
color
clarity

Good wishes, please.

I just caught up. Bless your heart - what a long wait. I hope your little darling comes home very soon.

Sorry for silence! She finally came home yesterday after what felt like an eternity. I am terrified that something will happen to her, but I am so so so happy she's home. It's been such a hard 10 days.

Sorry for silence! She finally came home yesterday after what felt like an eternity. I am terrified that something will happen to her, but I am so so so happy she's home. It's been such a hard 10 days.

Woohoo! So happy for you guys! I am sure she will grow and thrive now. It was a tough experience for sure but you will become more confident with time. I was hoping the silence was because she was home and I am happy to hear this was the case. Take care, check in when you can and fall more in love with that little girl every day!

Thank you for the wonderful news!!! I know everyone here was scared, you could read it in what was unsaid.
Wishing you every happiness and lots of stamina.

Nice!!!
She'll be fine. You'll be fine.
Everything's ok now.

Happy day, she’s home! Enjoy every minute with your precious baby girl!

Last edited:
Little victories. Take them where you can. She's home, she's beautiful and she's with her family. Things are going to be more than okay=)2 Marvel in her.

Such happy news! She's going to be fine. The anxiety will fade as life returns to your family's new rhythm. You've go this!

Finally, I'm so happy for youY

Yay! What wonderful news! :kiss2: Try and get some sleep. Give little pumpkin a squeeze for me!

I’m late to this thread but wooooohoooooo what a relief to hear that she’s home!!!!!

Many many many hugs and all my best wishes to you and your little one.

Hang in there and we’re here for support if you need us.

So happy she is healthy enough to be home! Enjoy your new litte one!

What great news!!! So happy for you all!

So thrilled she is home with you. It's exhausting so take time for yourself and your family.

Thanks for sharing the happy news. Enjoy! The baby days are so precious!

Yay now you can just deal with all the totally normal and common worries and unexpected things! Savour the moments of loveliness and trust that it gets easier and easier every day.

HI:

Home at last!!! YES!!!!!! Your sweetie will grow by leaps and bounds--my 4 lb 15 oz babe did!!!

cheers--Sharon

Yay!!! Huge congrats

I’m seeing this wonderful news just now. Enjoy this beautiful time together, I’m so glad she’s home with you!

So glad to hear she's home with you now. Such happy news!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP