shape
carat
color
clarity

Have you experienced sexual harassment at work? How did you handle it?

Tank you. I sat and thought last night a realized what a good life I have so far and end I feel the universe even things out, I guess.

This thread stirred so many emotions in me. I want to confront my harasser and let him know how this have affected my life. I really don't how to deal with the anger; I even try to stalk him on Facebook but it was a long time ago and no one looked like him {don't we all}.
I still am angry an want some kind of "closure. I still feel angry that this happened and I let it happen. I want some apology ;admission that he KNEW it was wrong.
When Cuomo resigned, I felt some anger; but this thread ENRAGED me; it was the first time I've been able to articulate it.

I would like to thank everyone was so kind about my original post.

i like to think kama will get him, but sometimes that takes a very long time
its not fare how things that happen such a long time ago comeback to hunt us hurting us all over again
thats a bit of what happened to my boss -
when she pushed him away all of a sudden she rememebred her father abusing her mother and she was just terrified she was going to be physically hurt

excuse my late updates, its been really busy at work and i have been covering extra shifts becuase its school holidays and im tired

our owner and head baker finally did something
i dont know why it took so long but our other van driver (an older man) had to push the issue for us

we got a very legal looking list of instructions of what to do if he ever shows up in any of our shops, and they were going through the formal tresspass process
this made me feel better (but remember it never happened to me ) but our boss lady has hurt feelings it took so long -like a week -to sort out a solution

on a completly different track, the new lettuce is horrible, its not grown here in our district and there isnt enough to go around with our wholesale veg supplier having to ration it between all the cafes and resturants and bakeries in town

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP