shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthy Living Thread

Hi Kids!

Dee Jay, darn your premartinated pork shoulder was a disappointment. We usually end up throwing out the leftovers when we don’t like something. Tacos hit the spot. I had an instant replay ala taco salad for supper tonight.

How did your rug end up in NJ? What’d you do for dinner? How’s the revised logo coming along?

I had a rough night. I only slept about 4 hours in the hotel Saturday night, so I was pretty tired. And I completely forgot to take my Sunday morning blood pressure pill. It’s a beta-blocker for the thyroid related rapid heartbeat I have and about 4 a.m. this morning that rapid heartbeat kicked in. It scares the crap out of me and wears me out. Once I finally fell back asleep, I slept until almost 8 a.m. I took today’s pill when i got up and felt better by noon. I checked my oxygen / heartbeat and oxygen was 94 and heartbeat was 101. And it was calmed down by then. No wonder I felt awful. Guess I shouldn’t quit taking that beta-blocker.

Here’s tonight’s almost Super Harvest Moon. By the way, there’s a partial lunar eclipse tomorrow night too.

Laters,
Curby

The Almost Super Harvest Moon 2.jpeg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP