shape
carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

IMG_2011.jpeg

It really was. This was over 20 years ago in Cheshire CT of all places, rather shocking because it was a safe town (still is I believe).

Safe is a relative word. Cheshire is where the Petit family home invasion murders happened in 2007.

Safe is a relative word. Cheshire is where the Petit family home invasion murders happened in 2007.

I remember that home invasion and the murders of the entire family with the exception of the husband/father. I will never forget it. :(

So many evil humans exist on this earth. :(

I’ve been so productive this summer! I’ve cleaned/purged the entire house (basement to attic). I pulled my 50 year old dollhouse down, hand made by my parents and brother, and restored it awaiting some grandbabies. The furniture is all original from my childhood.
Anyone else into miniatures? It is cheaper than jewelry! :lol: Here are a few before and afters.
IMG_3057.jpeg
IMG_3061.jpeg
IMG_3058.jpeg

I’ve been so productive this summer! I’ve cleaned/purged the entire house (basement to attic). I pulled my 50 year old dollhouse down, hand made by my parents and brother, and restored it awaiting some grandbabies. The furniture is all original from my childhood.
Anyone else into miniatures? It is cheaper than jewelry! :lol: Here are a few before and afters.
IMG_3057.jpeg
IMG_3061.jpeg
IMG_3058.jpeg

I love this so much! Your grand babies with love it! My daughter would have been occupied for hours and hours with this.

IMG_3057.jpeg
IMG_3061.jpeg
IMG_3058.jpeg

This is SO cool!

Thank you so much @HS4S_2 and @lulu_ma I really enjoyed it and I think I’ll continue sprucing it up! I see curtains, doors and bring the lights back! Haha

IMG_3057.jpeg
IMG_3061.jpeg
IMG_3058.jpeg
I don't have any dollhouses, and never will, but I love miniature things. Why do I follow her? Absolutely no reason, but oooh, tiny! Look at these tiny 'stained glass' fixtures this lady makes!

I don't have any dollhouses, and never will, but I love miniature things. Why do I follow her? Absolutely no reason, but oooh, tiny! Look at these tiny 'stained glass' fixtures this lady makes!

OMG! That’s amazing @ItsMainelyYou ! Thank you for the link! I actually have learned and done stained glass and still have my supplies! But alas, I’ll never be as talented as her! Thank you!!

IMG_3057.jpeg
IMG_3061.jpeg
IMG_3058.jpeg

Wow, that's beautiful. I never had a doll house like that. Only some plastic thing!

OMG! That’s amazing @ItsMainelyYou ! Thank you for the link! I actually have learned and done stained glass and still have my supplies! But alas, I’ll never be as talented as her! Thank you!!

If you start buying her beautiful things, this may not turn out to be cheaper than bling! :lol: But if you can make your own, that would be wonderful and please show us!

If you start buying her beautiful things, this may not turn out to be cheaper than bling! :lol: But if you can make your own, that would be wonderful and please show us!

@Lookinagain you’re right! Her pieces are expensive! And turns out she hand paints them! I couldn’t figure out how she cut those glass pieces so small. I’ve saved her Etsy page. She sells unpainted ones as well.
Thank you for the compliment. My parents built this piece by piece so I could never part with it. They’d be so happy ❤️

@Lookinagain you’re right! Her pieces are expensive! And turns out she hand paints them! I couldn’t figure out how she cut those glass pieces so small. I’ve saved her Etsy page. She sells unpainted ones as well.
Thank you for the compliment. My parents built this piece by piece so I could never part with it. They’d be so happy ❤️

would it make sense to buy one that is unpainted and paint it yourself? I know nothing about staining glass and I didn't really dig into the prices. Oh, I just looked a bit more and the unpainted ones are reasonable. Why not try painting one yourself?

would it make sense to buy one that is unpainted and paint it yourself? I know nothing about staining glass and I didn't really dig into the prices. Oh, I just looked a bit more and the unpainted ones are reasonable. Why not try painting one yourself?

@Lookinagain yes! I think I can do it. If not, DD is a professional artist who could surely do that for me! So excited! Really appreciate the link :dance:

Tee hee!

Yes, time to bring the necklace back lol! I just ordered the 8 mm size. I really think they're going to be pretty. The reviews are good, one person said there wasn't enough blue beads but I can live with that!

im sorry i cant remember
did your beads arrive ?
was there enough blue ?
have you strung them up yet?
and if so, are you wearing them ?
and remind me again which ones did you buy ?
=)2

HI:

I had 3 mini corn dogs and frozen/slush lemonade at the park today for lunch! Yummy summer lunch!

cheers--Sharon

im sorry i cant remember
did your beads arrive ?
was there enough blue ?
have you strung them up yet?
and if so, are you wearing them ?
and remind me again which ones did you buy ?
=)2

Yes, they arrived! I've been meaning to post...it took a while for them to get here. I bought the semi-precious round beads. Now, they are pretty but I will say that I didn't get quite the variety that's shown in the picture :lol-2: And yes, maybe a little light on the blues. That said, I like them and I will definitely string them. Once I buy some string lol. The colors are light so I'm thinking I might use silver spacers to brighten things up a bit. Which I haven't bought yet lol. I'm definitely doing it soon because the colors are good for summer and summer is running out here!

I was going to post a pic but it's late here and they aren't showing up well. I'll post a pic tomorrow!

HI:

I get waves of "greedy". Want more jewellery--that I just won't wear.:devil::sun: Been looking online at Jewelmer.

cheers--Sharon

HI:

Just because:

cheers--Sharon

One of my favorite pieces of all time, played on two instruments that I adore and desperately want to learn how to play..... :love:

Thanks so much for posting it!

One of my favorite pieces of all time, played on two instruments that I adore and desperately want to learn how to play..... :love:

Thanks so much for posting it!

Mine also! You're welcome friend!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results