clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Six more hostages murdered

:cry:

IMG_7255.jpeg

HI:

Just because:

cheers--Sharon

Oh wow! Thank you so much for posting this-I am always looking for harpists with a “cool” vibe. She’s amazing. I play piano but harp is my favorite instrument. I keep thinking of buying a full size concert version, but then I remember I have a kid. Haha

Interesting(?) fact: when I was giving birth to my daughter, I had the lights dimmed and a CD of instrumental harp music playing. My doctor (who had just come back in after attending other births) remarked “that was the most peaceful birth I’ve ever seen.” Music matters. And he retired 6 weeks later.

Oh wow! Thank you so much for posting this-I am always looking for harpists with a “cool” vibe. She’s amazing. I play piano but harp is my favorite instrument. I keep thinking of buying a full size concert version, but then I remember I have a kid. Haha

Interesting(?) fact: when I was giving birth to my daughter, I had the lights dimmed and a CD of instrumental harp music playing. My doctor (who had just come back in after attending other births) remarked “that was the most peaceful birth I’ve ever seen.” Music matters. And he retired 6 weeks later.

You're welcome! I agree she is amazing.

We can’t talk about it. Please see the sticky post in Hangout about “politics and contentious discussions.”

Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna explode and then I go to the other place and unload.

HI:

Watching the Women's final tennis--exciting!!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results