shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR 1.28mm rose gold and pave diamond band?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I know someone on the SMTB forum posted these in white gold in the last few weeks. They were really pretty- she bought a set of two to stack with her ering. I can't remember her name but she also posted them in the antigue jewelry forum with an antigue ring as well. I was actually very impressed with them.

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Yennyfire That looks beautiful!! Love them with your eternity :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks JuneRose! I think that they are growing on me with the eternity band. The different heights of three rings was bothering me at first, but not so much now.

Whitneyc, that is a gorgeous twist band! It is beautiful!

Centralsquare, no I did not get the LOGR band. I haven't really made a decision on that yet. I'm going to be patient (which is SO out of character for me) and wait until I get my OMB ring back and then do some local browsing before I purchase anything.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update, yenny. Keep me posted if you do purchase...I'm interested in a diamond eternity much like what you posted but not sure about LOGR quality vs. other vendors. Would be interested in PS opinions!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I belive that LTP (LaurenthePartier) has this band from LOGR. She seemed pretty happy with it, though she did get it for way less than the current asking price via an auction that she won. LTP, if I've mis-spoken, please let me know.

mrsjacob

Shiny_Rock
yennyfire|1313009346|2988094 said:
Here are the beaded bands that I purchased. Crazily enough, she increased the price per band $55 in the past couple of weeks, so I guess I'm lucky I ordered them when I did. I'm not sure I love them with my eternity band, which is what I bought them for, but they are really pretty.

beaded%20rings.jpg

ETA: Sorry that's such a large picture...not sure what happened???

I think they look awesome!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results