shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for ideas for my new ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Date: 2/6/2009 12:03:08 AM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

Date: 2/6/2009 12:00:34 AM
Author: Kelli
Now I really wish I hadn''t seen this thread, and now I remember why I stopped visiting this particular forum so much.
40.gif
Now I want things. And I get really carried away with buying ''cheap'' things. Crap.

5.gif

Kelli I was wondering why I haven''t seen you much lately. Come back!!!

MP, you can try American Set on eBay too. I got my new trellis setting there (it was $200 but really because it was for a bigger stone). The prices are pretty reasonable and I was impressed with the quality.
Thanks BEG!! It is sooooooo not good for me to be here. I''m broke as it is but the wheels are already turning!
31.gif
Monkey Pie please say you''re buying ALL the stones in this thread so I can''t have any!

Date: 2/6/2009 12:26:21 AM
Date: 2/6/2009 12:03:08 AM

Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

Date: 2/6/2009 12:00:34 AM

Now I really wish I hadn''t seen this thread, and now I remember why I stopped visiting this particular forum so much.
40.gif
Now I want things. And I get really carried away with buying ''cheap'' things. Crap.

5.gif

Kelli I was wondering why I haven''t seen you much lately. Come back!!!

MP, you can try American Set on eBay too. I got my new trellis setting there (it was $200 but really because it was for a bigger stone). The prices are pretty reasonable and I was impressed with the quality.
Thanks BEG!! It is sooooooo not good for me to be here. I''m broke as it is but the wheels are already turning!
31.gif
Monkey Pie please say you''re buying ALL the stones in this thread so I can''t have any!

I know what you mean...if only I had endless funds. Um, hello government? I could use that stimulus package!!! 290 billion - heck yeah!

Ooohh Chrono! So pretty! Jeeeeez this thread is killing me lol.

Kelli, Liebcor is where I planned to get a setting from and have it rhodium dipped. You read my mind
36.gif

I''m still looking. I love everything but nothing has given me that "aHA!" feeling yet.

Awesome! Please let me know how the quality is. I''m actually planning on getting one from there to reset a garnet I have.

Wow I didn''t know you could find Dan Stair stones on ebay.

Sometimes. He has a link on his website that says whether or not he has any current auctions.

Cool. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP

Featured Topics