shape
carat
color
clarity

My 10yr Cushion Upgrade from ERD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I have never seen such an amazing interpretation of the classic HW cushion. Your ring is simply superb in detail and execution, and that cushion is to absolutely DIE for! Congratulations, and happy anniversary!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 9/22/2009 4:20:34 PM
Author: cushiondivine
another hand shot
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
wowzer!!!
23.gif

i want you to know that although i have been a pricescope stalker for over a year now, I have never felt the need or true desire to register and actually post somthing until now. I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN ANYTHING MORE AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL IN MY WHOLE LIFE
30.gif
30.gif
...I dont know you but I am so happy for you to have gotten something so magnificent. I cannot even imagine how much something like that would cost or ever having that amount of money lying around to buy it but again it is obvious it was worth every penny..... like i said each time i scrolled to a new pic i couldnt muster any other words other than oh my god oh my god...etc....anyway enough of my rambling......enjoy and if you have a daughter boy oh boy is she lucky!!

Date: 9/22/2009 7:56:50 PM
Author: cushiondivine
Boy its amazing Mark even understood what I said. Your descriptions are so much more technical. I said cut out, with just the tiny prongs showing. I said I liked u-shaped and he showed me a u-prong eternity band he just did that was really nice. The diamonds were bigger so the u-prongs really were a design element and beautiful. In my ring, they serve more to just minimize the metal as the melee is so small. I also said that I wanted the diamonds almost touching with no metal in between. I did mention ''fishtail'' prongs and asked what they were so maybe that gave him the idea of notching the prongs as you put it.

My halo melee are 1.3 mm and shank 1.5 mm diamonds. We agreed this is the size I wanted since the center was bigger than the one he had as sample.
Fishtail Pave or V Cut Pave or HW Pave refers to the cuts on the side (not the prongs on top) that form a v shape like a fishtail. You can see them clearly on the profile of the HW ring you posted. We both have U Cut or what Leon Calls Mushroom Pave for our style not Fishtail Pave. In my opinion I prefer the U pave to the V cut pave because the cuts are much less noticeable from the side. From the top profile both can have minimal metal showing, I am still unclear as to which one minnimimizes the metal on the edge more but I think this is more a function of how big the prongs are rather than the style.

OMG!!! WOW!!! I''m wasn''t a halo fan but i''m a new convert because of your 4 carat beauty =) Gorgeous ring!!!!!!!
Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!

Makes me want to re-do mine !! Your ring is stunning.
So glad to see more of Mark''s work here, I love the setting
and your center stone is mind blowing gorgeous !!!

CD it''s absolutely SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!! feeling like redo mine!! :D When I saw your stone in person, I noticed the contrast do - beautifully done. On shallower looking stones it''ll look just blended together. Yours is just PERFECT!!!!!!!!! Congrats again!!
36.gif

Absolutely GORGEOUS ring!! It makes me want a cushion! :) Congrats on your new beauty!!

I have no words to describe how jealous I am!!!
26.gif
hahaha You are a very lucky woman! Your ring is phenominal!!!
30.gif

23.gif

stunning!
36.gif

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Your ring is AMAZING!!!! I love how gorgeous it looks on your hand! Thanks for sharing so many pictures and ENJOY your beauty!

Congratulations on your 10th Anniversary! Your ring is stunning!

Perfect! Mark is surely going to get even more business after this beauty! Wear it in good health!!

STUNNNNNING!! No words to describe THAT beauty! You ought to post this in SMTR (if you haven''t already, I mean, I could NOT have missed this!!!!???). Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!

How did I miss this ? What a beautiful elegant gorgeous perfect ring! Enjoy it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP