shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tacori 2639rd Plain Shank Halo Engagement Ring!

Haven|1301625915|2884813 said:
I'm waiting for an e-ring upgrade. (EEH! Can't wait!) The basket isn't nearly as beautifully ornate as yours, but the shape will be similar--at least I think it will be. I drew up a design that included a rounded basket shape and cathedral shank, and when I saw your ring I gasped because the shape reminds me of what I drew. Anyway, your ring is just stunning--I came back into this thread to drool some more!

ETA: Why did your relatives think your stone was a G/H because of the halo? I think people often halo high colors, no? Your stone definitely looks icy white to me!

OooOh yea! I knew right away that I LOVED cathedral settings because I'm such a clutz that the normal prongs look like I'd magically find a way to snap and break one and out flys my stone! Will your setting also have a halo? I love my basket and it's one of hte reasons we chose this setting we went back and forth between a lot but the basket brought us back!

My relatives are pretty well trained in terms of looking at diamonds (much more so than myself) and said that it appeared darker. I think it might have also been because less light can enter the diamond since so much of it is in the basket. Had it been in a solitaire I think it would have been whiter. My melee is G VS from Tacori I believe. Either that or they just aren't a fan of halos in general and prefer a clean solitare. But I've heard it's common for a bright small melee halo or diamond accent can darken the center diamond?

Amazing... just spectacular! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results