shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Newly engaged ~ showing off my 0.74 ct :)

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! this is gorgeous and very similar to the design i have in mind for myself. I LOVE yellow gold settings especially with yellow gold prongs and colourless diamonds. Absolutley stunning!!! :appl:

If you have any more pictures i would love to see them :)

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Super classy ring!
Yellow gold complements your skin tone perfectly!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous. I love the design, and I REALLY LOVE the yellow gold. Wear it in good health! :appl: :wavey:

lizzie-lou

Rough_Rock
Your ring is really beautiful.

ErinnM34

Rough_Rock
SO pretty & delicate-love it! Congratulations!!

AusGrl

Rough_Rock
I did get a kick out of that thread. Whoa! :shock: :lol:
My man is currently at Quantico moving back out west in May/June this yr. Cant WAIT!

Thanx again everyone for all your compliments. I am still looking at it with lots of :love: and Im certain for many years to come! Definately would not change a single thing about this ring!

Andelain|1296532959|2838957 said:
AusGrl|1296520557|2838748 said:
Not at all ;-)

My fiance is in the Marine Corp. I will be showing him your pictures [esp the gun firing]

Like one of the other posters mentioned..you HAVE to be THE "brightest" gal out there ~ Ha :)
Shine on girl!!

Haha, thanks. Hey here's something you might get a kick out of, since you like 'D' diamonds and yellow gold. It's the thread about how my ring came to be. Definitely not the usual story, either. :lol: :lol:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-old-whiteflash-ring-is-done.141539/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-old-whiteflash-ring-is-done.141539/[/URL]

Where is your fiance stationed?

AusGrl

Rough_Rock
While I was waiting for my ring to arrive I stumbled upon this amazing website and was trying to find similar rings so I could oggle at them, but I was frustrated that I didnt really see anything as "petite" and paved in yellow gold :cry:

I figured I might as well post mine here in case someone is searching for that perfect ring similar to mine and help cut down the "hunt time" for them ....well, that and to show it off of course :tongue: :naughty:

vanilla87|1296534172|2838973 said:
WOW!! this is gorgeous and very similar to the design i have in mind for myself. I LOVE yellow gold settings especially with yellow gold prongs and colourless diamonds. Absolutley stunning!!! :appl:

If you have any more pictures i would love to see them :)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
AusGrl|1296335467|2836685 said:
Hand picture and a big smile. Cus Im so happy. Thanks again.

The "D" colored stone set in yellow gold looks stunning on your hand! Congrats! :bigsmile:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty. Love how it looks on you :appl:

purplemelody

Rough_Rock
Such a beautiful ring! The yellow gold definitely gives the vintage-inspired setting a very romantic look. Congrats! :)

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement and beautiful ring! I have always admired her work but never saw it outside of advertisements. I love the succelent shots too. :))

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is stunning! Love the design.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous design! Well done!

Congratulations on the engagement. :)

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
so pretty and unique! congratulations!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classical with a twist - I love it! I especially like the flower detail and the lovely proportions - congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results