color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!

Around 45C since we arrived on Friday. Hot even for me! Beautiful accommodations.

Keep well folks!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy you look fabulous in your dress. I love polka dots. I hope the heatwave backs off soon. I bet the ice for the kitties melts fast and you will continue to draw a crowd. Darn for nosy neighbors. Most sides of TBE are open to the world, so I doubt anyone can look in, but it would still bother me. The storm sounds awful and I hate to hear there was damage. Good deal your generator made it through the power outage. What a relief you got the AC working. I hope you dad - and mom - go okay at home. I am so glad to hear you saw all the ferals and hope Pepsi’s limp goes away.

@mrs-b your ring is lovely. What a fabulous color of blue. I hope you are feeling better. Dulles is an old airport. We flew in there once, I remember those buggies. How nice you had a view of the Potomac from your hotel. It sounds like you are seeing the sights while you are there.

@canuk-gal glad you arrived at your destination and I hope you have a lovely time. I’m with you on less tolerant of inconveniences, when we got back to the Denver airport last time, I had one of the guys on a cart drive me to the escaltors. Airports are always so big and it never fails, the bathroom are always at the other end of whatever terminal we’re in.

We had a busy weekend. Lots of errands. We did a cash offer on the house, it’s a bit on the low side but they aren’t asking for anything extra (other than if the house doesn’t pass inspection). But the refuse to let us even have four hours to moved out after closing. Marty found some place out of Colorado that will pack up our stuff the day before and then deliver it the next day. I looked them up online and they have horrible reviews. Looks like we’re closing on the 19th now. Our builder has agreed we can put stuff in the garage the day before, but if things fall through we’ll be charged $200 per day until we get our stuff out. No matter what happens, I’m sure we’ll buy the house.

Take care.
Marcy

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results