shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

GM girls!!! Happy wonderful Wednesday!!

@marcy thank you and I know you get it. Thanks for sharing what works well for you. It is a place to start and I appreciate it. I checked my bp this morning and it was fine. So I will continue to monitor and re evaluate

I am sorry you didn't see Mercury and Jupiter last night. But nice you enjoyed a beautiful sunset
Yumm chocolate chip cookies and sweet to sleeping in and working 8 hours.

@Austina I hope Colin's doctor appointment went well and he is doing fine. Sheesh to some neighbors. So uncool IMO. Again why I prefer animals to many people lol but it's the truth. Present company excepted of course!
Glad you got to enjoy some R&R time inside and watched Poirot.
Sorry your FT friends might not be able to visit this year and somehow I hope they can do both if they decide to move

@canuk-gal @marcy no, say it isn't snow omg

@bling_dream19 , @Slickk, @MamaBee, @junebug17 @rainwood @mrs-b, @springerspaniel hope all is well! Happy first full week of Spring!

Hi to everyone else. We went hiking yesterday as it was chilly and it was a lovely hike. Today we are going cycling woohoo.
Sharing a photo my friend who lives on a farm sent me of her babies two days ago. She also sent a video feeding them but I cannot easily share that right now. She lives in Canada and has the most wonderful animals on her farm

Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 7.21.14 AM.png

Enjoy a wonderfully sweet and fun Wednesday! XOXO

For you @marcy
from our friend the astronomer
I meant to share this the other day

“Planetary nebula NGC2171 in constellation Gemini. Imaged from the backyard using the 80 mm refractor, 22 min stacked exposure on 23 March 23.”
7B3C9763-E7BE-4F79-AFD9-E17FAEA6C173.jpeg

“Its 3262 light years away. The light you are seeing is from that long ago.”

Hello lovelies

Oy @marcy, poor Marty having to work such ungodly hours, I hope he doesn't have to do this too often. Your lucky friends getting some Marcy Special cookies :lickout: and thank you for not sending your wind this way, it was windy enough:lol:.(I wound't say no if you wanted to send some cookies this way).

Wow, that really makes you think when you realize how long ago that nebula is from @missy. What cute little lambies :kiss2:, all baby animals are just too sweet for words. Glad you're able to get ride today and the weather is co-operating.

Colin got back from his appt yesterday his BP was very high, so the Dr wants him to keep a record for the next 2 weeks, then go back and have some blood tests. The good news is that she doesn't think his leg pain is vascular, rather something to do with a nerve, so has prescribed some Gabapenton (?) which HEB were able to deliver today. I think his high BP was in part white coat syndrome, because he's taken it since, and it's been a lot lower, but we'll keep an eye on it.

We didn't get to speak to our friends today, much as we expected, now their house listing has gone live, they had viewings booked for today, so we're planning on catching up on Sunday.

We're debating whether to change the car, we're not going to rush in to it, but we did arrange a test drive today. The dealer brought the car to us, but neither of us were blown away with it, I prefer being higher up, and although the same engine capacity as ours, it actually felt a bit underpowered.

We'll see what happens when we get ours back, but it was just a thought.

Less windy but a bit cool today, so nothing else going on here.

Happy Wednesday lovely NIRDIs :wavey:

Missy and Austina so sorry to hear about the elevated BP readings and glad you are monitoring. Please record the pulse rate along with the BP. Try to take it at the same time everyday and after some activities Which should be noted in the diary. I’m sure you are doing this but just in case it makes for a better report when returning to the doctor. Austina, sure your neighbor is getting two free sides for a fence but do they match? He had no control over style. I bet if he continues to be ‘non-neighborly’, the other neighbor may put up a fence that does not match, may be ugly and block the light. Karma.
Glad to see Mrs. b.posting more!

Thanks @lambskin, the Dr gave Colin a sheet on which to record his readings and told him to do it at the same time.

We’re only allowed to have one type of fencing here, so our neighbour has 2 (very expensive) metal railing fences for free. He looks like he’s the only one on the block who can’t afford fences :lol:

For you @marcy
from our friend the astronomer
I meant to share this the other day

“Planetary nebula NGC2171 in constellation Gemini. Imaged from the backyard using the 80 mm refractor, 22 min stacked exposure on 23 March 23.”
7B3C9763-E7BE-4F79-AFD9-E17FAEA6C173.jpeg

“Its 3262 light years away. The light you are seeing is from that long ago.”

Very nice. Tell him thanks.
I'm trying to see Jupiter and Mercury tonight. They are in there somewhere.
1680140078069.png

Hi NIRDI's!

@missy I am glad you got to go cycling. Glad to hear your BP was good today. I swear once I cross the threshold of a doctor's office my BP spikes. It always has. Stress does it too. I remember the first time I took the beta blocker - I swear could feel it moving through my veins. It kind of made me jittery. Never noticed it after the first day though. I love the babies. So sweet.

@Austina tell Colin I sure suffer from white coat syndrome. I hope he readings for two weeks are good. The last time I went in for a checkup, I recorded my BP for a week four times a day and took that with me so he could see, at home it is fine. Glad to hear his leg pain isn't vascular and hope the nerve medicine takes care of it. Marty did work until 4:30 last night but they got it fixed. He always sleeps in a spare bedroom when he works late so he doesn't wake me up. So I put a teddy bear in the bed. This morning the bear was sitting on the floor outside that door. He told me later the bear was protecting him from me. Ha ha. Sorry your chat with friends was cut short. It's nice car dealers will bring vehicles to you to test drive. Are you interested in a SUV? Now that I have one, I sure like that it sits higher than a sedan. I'm an enabler by the way - but the car I had that had a few issues I traded in less than two years. I decided it was snake-bit. First, I got on top of a cement block of some kind hidden in a snow drift, once the wheel got off it, it dropped on it and bent the inner wheel. I had to replace the wheel and tire, some rabbit at work crawled up in the engine and chewed through a bunch of hoses. I guess they are made out of soybeans. Someone backed in to me in a parking lot and took off and then the day we moved my mom to hospice I was in the hospital ten minutes and came back to find my car had been side-swiped while I was inside. Two week after the funeral, I traded my car. I was done with it. Glad it was less windy there today. I can't say that. I'll bring cookies to our NIRDI pool party. BTW, how close is Ingram from you? We are probably going there next year for the solar eclipse.

I got up bright and early today since I had an errand and lunch planned today. I did still work eight hours as well. I went and signed our tax papers and then met some friends for lunch. They enjoyed their cookies. Marty generally eats very healthy so when I left for lunch I asked him if he wanted me to get him a meat lovers pizza. He said no, he didn't want to eat pizza. So I get myself a small and eat two pieces, bring the rest home planning on having a bit more for supper and freezing the rest for another time. Guess who ate the rest of my pizza at about 3 p.m. today? It wasn't the bears or rabbits. I keep telling people I lost all that weight because Marty eats all of our food. Ha!!!

Take care.
Marcy

Good morning girls! Happy terrific Thursday!

@marcy ooh what a gorgeous sky, thank you for sharing. And yes, same LOL. In fact even when I start taking my bp I feel myself getting nervous. I have white coat hypertension with myself lolol. Cannot make this stuff up. We did our taxes too and getting something back. Sweet. yeah so we overpaid and the government had it fora while but I'd rather over pay than owe now. So yeah sweet :)

@lambskin thank you. My bp monitor also records pulse. So far so good. But wow in the office my bp was the highest I ever recorded it. Thankfully so far at home it's running OK. Today 103/69 but my pulse was 70 which IMO is high for me compared to what it used to be. I don't know what that is about but clearly my bp goes high when I am nervous, stressed etc. and the question is how often throughout the day do I run high because if it's often that is bad and maybe I need to consider bp meds as much as I loathe to add another med with potential adverse effects. Thanks for weighing in

@Austina hope Colin is doing OK and his BP is good at hjome

@Slickk did you get my email? and OMG wishing you a full and speedy and easy recovery. XOXO

@bling_dream19 thinking of you

@mrs-b hope all is going well

@springerspaniel hope you are having a good first full week of spring. Right now feels more like winter here than winter did lol

@MamaBee girl we need updates

Hi everyone else. We got to cycle yesterday and it was wonderful. Today is freezing so hiking only. I am doing a forced shed and so am very crampy. Who knew I'd be doing this at this age LOL.

Wishing everyone a wonderful and terrific Thursday. Enjoy and be well. XOXO

Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 7.12.38 AM.png

@missy I didn’t get your email :( . Thank you so much for your well wishes! ❤️

ETA I got it in my spam @missy. Thanks so much!!

@missy I didn’t get your email :( . Thank you so much for your well wishes! ❤️

ETA I got it in my spam @missy. Thanks so much!!

Unspam me girl! LOL
And sending you bucketloads of healing vibes and lots and lots of hugs and love

@Slickk you have to answer all the questions (2) and agree to group rules and I can approve your membership

ETA: You're in!!! Welcome!!!

Hello lovelies

Thanks for the good wishes, Colin’s BP has been much more normal now he’s taking it at home. He’s been using a heat pad on his leg when we go to bed, and guess what, his leg wasn’t hurting this morning :lol: He’s debating taking the medication, and will just see how things go before starting.

Yay @marcy, Ingram is only about 90 minutes from us, you’d pass through Fredricksburg on your way here and it’s a straight road to us. If you’re interested in military history, the Museum of the Pacific War in Fredricksburg is well worth a visit. You and Marty are more than welcome to stop with us if you want to break your journey, we have plenty of room and would love you to visit. You’re right about stress raising your BP, every time I get aggravated, I can feel my BP going up! I do have an SUV, and I really do prefer the higher driving position, especially with all the big trucks around here.

Glad your BP was lower @missy, I definitely think hanging around waiting to be seen is a stressor and it’s no wonder BP readings vary so much. Ugh to still having to endure cramping through your forced shed, that’s definitely one thing I don’t miss!

It’s raining here! Thank goodness because our watering variance is finished now, so our new grass and plants are getting the water they need. I’ve got a food delivery coming soon, thanks goodness for home delivery service, otherwise our already huge shopping bill would be even more with the cost of getting Lyft down there and back. Our neighbour offered me the use of his truck, but I don’t want to impose on them.

I’m spreading out my cleaning schedule, as I don’t want to have all the fun in one day, so I steamed the bathroom floor and cleaned some of the wood floors today. :mrgreen:

The week’s just flying by, can’t believe it’s Friday again tomorrow.

:wavey:

HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Busy week, work was heavy. Counting down the days to Hawaii. Hope the weather is good--no guarantee's, but will be nicer than here. I'll do an early Easter supper this Sunday, as we won't be here for the "official" day.

We've seen a lot of melting, but we all know Spring are wet months here. We get 4 seasons in a day! Supposed to be 11C tomorrow--hope so! I have a lunch out planned with friends. I must wear something Springy!

I sent my DH for our favorite Italian today.. YUM. He picked dessert as well--some homemade apple bread pudding with citrus topping--and I LOL when he said it was this or for the same price a "starbucks" muffin. :tongue: Slept very poorly last night--feeling the stress of work and all the new changes coming. I have never been change adverse--but I feel it more now I am older. Stressors don't roll off my back like they used to, and I tire of constant complaints from others. Stuff!!

@Austina I am sure your house is always VERY clean, honestly it can't get very dirty! Glad your lawn and plants are getting the drink they need. I had to LOL about your fence story--unfortunately we've had our share of those. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

@missy hope you feel better soon. Cramps suck!

@marcy in many ways, I do miss our SUV. I like sitting higher also.

@mrs-b hope Spring is in your 'hood, and that you are stronger everyday.

@Slickk hope your pooch and family are taking care of you!

cheers--Sharon

Happy FriYAY girls! And woohoo good news about you know whose indictment. Shhh cannot talk about you know what but yay anyway. And happy last day of March. Wow April is tomorrow. Flying by

@Slickk thinking of you and wishing you a full recovery and speedy one at that

@bling_dream19 hope today is a day filled with yay and a good weekend coming

@canuk-gal thanks. I do what I have to do and it beats the alternative so fingers crossed it keeps working. LOL 4 seasons in one day. Nuts. And woohoo Hawaii is coming up...super exciting and you deserve a fantastic vacation. I hear you about stress not rolling off your back as easily as it used to...same. I find as i get older I feel things even more strongly if that is possible being an empath from the get go. And yes stress doesn't leave me easily and feeling things so strongly is challenging. Sending you gentle hugs and hoping you sleep better tonight

@Austina yay for food delivery and for rain helping the garden grow. I hope you find exactly the car you want...I know I too am used to sitting high due to our SUV and wonder if I could ever get used to a non high car. Probably not lol. How is Colin doing with his bp readings? My pulse was high this AM. Ugh. Waking up and taking my bp (good) and pulse (high) first thing...I mean if it's high first thing that is worrisome. Of course I feel stressed lots of the time including when I first wake up. Must shut my brain and emotions off a bit. Hope Colin is doing well

@marcy hope your friYAY is fun and filled with yay and your weekend filled with non work issues. Hi to Marty

@mrs-b happy friYAY to you and Tim...hope Tim is doing well and that you are feeling good and doing well too. Thinking of you

@springerspaniel hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with lots of love and happiness and fun activities

Hi everyone else. We went hiking yesterday and it was so peaceful. Nobody else around. Today probably another hiking day as it is not great for cycling today. Happy last day of March and may April bring only good things to everyone..joy, peace, love and good health....XOXO

Screen Shot 2023-03-31 at 7.24.02 AM.png

Hello lovelies

My pulse is always reasonably high @missy, but that’s normal for me, so I don’t worry about it. Colin’s BP seems to have settled down, so he’s probably not going to take the tabs. Having read the side effects, he said he‘d rather put up with the discomfort. Glad you had a good day yesterday, and hopefully another good day’s hiking today.

I definitely think the older we get the more we worry about things @canuk-gal. When you’re young you think it’s an ‘old person‘ thing to worry, so I think that makes us old! How long until you go to Hawaii? Apple bread pudding sounds amazing, well done to DH.

I hope you’re not in pain @Slickk and mending well.

Healthy vibes heading your way @mrs-b.

What’s on the cards for the w/e @marcy?

So, I rang the car dealer this morning, and he said the car is being looked at, and he should have some news on Monday, but he thinks it’s going to need a new transmission, and they’re on back order, so no idea how long that’ll be :doh:. Needless to say, I’m not happy, and have started looking in to the Lemon Law. Colin spoke to someone at the DOT, and basically, if the manufacturer can’t fix it with 30 days, we can invoke the Lemon Law which forces them to buy the car back. Unfortunately, it can take 150 days for the matter to be settled. Quite what you’re supposed to do in the meantime, heaven only knows. Just one more aggravation we don’t need.

Absolutely nothing on the cards for the weekend, we’re stuck in, so hopefully the weather will be good and we can use the pool.

Just a very quick passing-through post to wish you all a happy Friday and a great weekend. Tim and I are spending all day together today, as it's the 40th anniversary of the day we met, which means even more to us than our wedding anniversary.

Here's a photo of us looking like absolute kids while we were still dating. <3

IMG_2671.jpg

Love to you all and will be back over the weekend to write a proper post. :wavey:

(....but can I just say - @Austina - WTH re your car??!! Gees louise - I'm so sorry!)

ETA. I feel compelled to add - Tim *did* go on to have braces after this. A second time, in fact. He had them when younger but refused to wear his plate, so had them again in his 20's. Moral of the story kids - wear your plates!

ETA x 2. In fairness, I should also admit - I really never did work out my hair....

Last edited:
HI:

@Austina It is with incredulity that read your vehicle troubles. Transmission--OH is that ALL? It is hardly to be believed. I am so sorry for this unneeded and unnecessary hassle.

@mrs-b you guys look so happy!!! Cuties!!! Happiness forever!!!

Had a great lunch out with friends and busy day getting supplies for Sunday supper--early Easter as we'll be away. Of course I for got the basmati rice for cabbage rolls!!! :rolleyes: 11C glorious degrees and bright sunshine!!!!

NIRDI shout out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy LOL to white coat syndrome with yourself. I think I’d qualify for that as well. Pesky medical problems, eh? I like it when our taxes come out about even and on the side of overpaid - like a dollar. Even though I spend my money foolishly, I’d rather it be me with my money than the government. That’s good to track the pulse too. Our BP monitor does that as well and I have one of those oxygen meters too which does as well. Now that my anemia is gone, my oxygen is fine, but I still take readings now and then.

@Austina I am so glad Colin is doing better. What a PITA with your car. I know getting parts has become problematic with the supply chain issue. I am so sorry you are dealing with this. What brand of car was it again? I would pass on borrowing a car from someone as well. I’d feel awful if something happened to it. Glad you can get things delivered. We might be able to work out a visit if we are that close. I’ll keep that in mind, and I promise to bring cookies. The Pacific War museum would be fascinating to see as well. Smart idea to spread out cleaning. At our old house it was usually a Saturday or Sunday chore. This house is twice as big plus a mostly finished basement. I did it once and decided to hire someone to clean the house. My knees were in quite bad shape then and it was just too much for me. My plans for the weekend aren’t going to be fun. We are flying to Georgia for a few days for the burial of Marty’s brother’s ashes. It’s near the ocean so we’ll see some lovely things anyway. I’m not a fan of flying, but I’ll get over it.

@canuk-gal I can see why you are counting down the days until your trip to Hawaii. Sorry your work week was so heavy. I just made up my invoice for March, I worked 181.5 hours. Before Marty left for the gym, he came in the den and asked how my “part time job is going?” It was after 4 p.m. Sorry you didn’t sleep well and are stressed about upcoming changes. I let those things get to me too, I guess we can’t help it. That’s great you enjoyed some of your favorite Italian food and dessert today. Enjoy the sunshine and four seasons.

@mrs-b love the picture of you and Tim. And happy 40th anniversary of the two of you meeting. You look so happy. I need to get you a before and after picture of me sometime. Seems like you asked once. I was debating last night about getting bangs when I got my haircut today. Some of my old pictures are kind of startling to me now. I don’t realize what a difference losing weight can make. I bet I lost more than our sweet @missy weighs.

@Calliecake hope you are doing well.

Oh those poor people dealing with all these tornadoes. Our winds here today are absolutely nuts. Our house sounds like a ratty old shack with lots of holes in it.

I had a lot of work to get done today since I’m going to be gone for a while, so I was online by 7 a.m. I had a hair cut appointment at 10 a.m. so took my daily shower when I got home.

Now, let’s talk the wind here. Yes, it’s normally bad but today is absolutely nuts. When I came out of the store after getting my hair cut, I kept getting hit with gusts so I’d stop and wait until it weakened a bit, but one more step and I had to stop again. I kept telling myself “tuck those arms in” just in case it knocked me over. My car was getting pushed around like a tinker toy and it’s so bad outside this afternoon, our house sounds like an old, creaky, leaky shack. I haven’t seen maximum gusts yet, but I think they’ll be high.

Of to start rounding up things for my suitcase. I hope I find enough little toiletries to take because I don’t want to venture out to the store for that. We need a new large suitcase too, when Marty came back from his brother’s funerals, the wheels on our large suitcase broke. That sucker traveled the world with him though, so we got our money’s worth out of it.

Take care.
Marcy

Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy LOL to white coat syndrome with yourself. I think I’d qualify for that as well. Pesky medical problems, eh? I like it when our taxes come out about even and on the side of overpaid - like a dollar. Even though I spend my money foolishly, I’d rather it be me with my money than the government. That’s good to track the pulse too. Our BP monitor does that as well and I have one of those oxygen meters too which does as well. Now that my anemia is gone, my oxygen is fine, but I still take readings now and then.

@Austina I am so glad Colin is doing better. What a PITA with your car. I know getting parts has become problematic with the supply chain issue. I am so sorry you are dealing with this. What brand of car was it again? I would pass on borrowing a car from someone as well. I’d feel awful if something happened to it. Glad you can get things delivered. We might be able to work out a visit if we are that close. I’ll keep that in mind, and I promise to bring cookies. The Pacific War museum would be fascinating to see as well. Smart idea to spread out cleaning. At our old house it was usually a Saturday or Sunday chore. This house is twice as big plus a mostly finished basement. I did it once and decided to hire someone to clean the house. My knees were in quite bad shape then and it was just too much for me. My plans for the weekend aren’t going to be fun. We are flying to Georgia for a few days for the burial of Marty’s brother’s ashes. It’s near the ocean so we’ll see some lovely things anyway. I’m not a fan of flying, but I’ll get over it.

@canuk-gal I can see why you are counting down the days until your trip to Hawaii. Sorry your work week was so heavy. I just made up my invoice for March, I worked 181.5 hours. Before Marty left for the gym, he came in the den and asked how my “part time job is going?” It was after 4 p.m. Sorry you didn’t sleep well and are stressed about upcoming changes. I let those things get to me too, I guess we can’t help it. That’s great you enjoyed some of your favorite Italian food and dessert today. Enjoy the sunshine and four seasons.

@mrs-b love the picture of you and Tim. And happy 40th anniversary of the two of you meeting. You look so happy. I need to get you a before and after picture of me sometime. Seems like you asked once. I was debating last night about getting bangs when I got my haircut today. Some of my old pictures are kind of startling to me now. I don’t realize what a difference losing weight can make. I bet I lost more than our sweet @missy weighs.

@Calliecake hope you are doing well.

Oh those poor people dealing with all these tornadoes. Our winds here today are absolutely nuts. Our house sounds like a ratty old shack with lots of holes in it.

I had a lot of work to get done today since I’m going to be gone for a while, so I was online by 7 a.m. I had a hair cut appointment at 10 a.m. so took my daily shower when I got home.

Now, let’s talk the wind here. Yes, it’s normally bad but today is absolutely nuts. When I came out of the store after getting my hair cut, I kept getting hit with gusts so I’d stop and wait until it weakened a bit, but one more step and I had to stop again. I kept telling myself “tuck those arms in” just in case it knocked me over. My car was getting pushed around like a tinker toy and it’s so bad outside this afternoon, our house sounds like an old, creaky, leaky shack. I haven’t seen maximum gusts yet, but I think they’ll be high.

Of to start rounding up things for my suitcase. I hope I find enough little toiletries to take because I don’t want to venture out to the store for that. We need a new large suitcase too, when Marty came back from his brother’s funerals, the wheels on our large suitcase broke. That sucker traveled the world with him though, so we got our money’s worth out of it.

Take care.
Marcy

Take care dear lady--for Marty also--big hugs for big stuff.

Take care dear lady--for Marty also--big hugs for big stuff.

Thank you, Sharon. I know it'll be a hard few days for him and his family.

Just a very quick passing-through post to wish you all a happy Friday and a great weekend. Tim and I are spending all day together today, as it's the 40th anniversary of the day we met, which means even more to us than our wedding anniversary.

Here's a photo of us looking like absolute kids while we were still dating. <3

IMG_2671.jpg

Love to you all and will be back over the weekend to write a proper post. :wavey:

(....but can I just say - @Austina - WTH re your car??!! Gees louise - I'm so sorry!)

ETA. I feel compelled to add - Tim *did* go on to have braces after this. A second time, in fact. He had them when younger but refused to wear his plate, so had them again in his 20's. Moral of the story kids - wear your plates!

ETA x 2. In fairness, I should also admit - I really never did work out my hair....

This is so beautiful! So happy you both met.

GM girls and happy Caturday Saturday! And April 1st! Brings back many memories of when my sister and I (always my idea though haha) would play April fools tricks on my parents. OMG I remember one April fools I told my parents my sister never came home from school. Needless to say after my poor mom freaked out we never did that "Fool"ish game again. LOL good times

@mrs-b happy 40th meetaversary! How beautiful a love story and such a gorgeous photo of the two of you! True love is the most beautiful thing in the world IMO and it is infectious. Many congratulations on a very wonderful love story. True Love endures all things :kiss2:

@marcy it's so great your anemia is gone! So happy you are doing well. My heart goes out to all dealing with those horrible tornadoes. I hear you on wind. It's windy here too and getting even windier and stormier here later. Mother Nature knows no limits. Keeping Marty in my thoughts at this difficult time...and you too. Safe travels

@Austina so relieved to hear Colin is feeling better. Yes those meds have many potential adverse effects. There is no free lunch so to speak. With every medication there are pros and cons unfortunately and the pros must outweigh the cons to make it a good option. Yes my pulse used to be on the lower side but never really low like Greg's was. But now high is the norm and I don't know if that is a concern for me or not. I just don't like seeing it high. And of course that makes it higher as I get anxious about it LOL. Vicious cycle right? Speaking of vicious cycle ugh about your car. I would think the lemon law applies here

@bling_dream19 happy weekend woohoo! I hope all is going well sweet friend.

@Slickk how are you feeling? Bucketloads of healing vibes to you!

Hi everyone else. Happy weekend! We went hiking yesterday and it was fun and a very challenging hike and we got lost and LOL it was a very long hike. But there is no one I'd rather get lost with than my sweet wonderful handsome smart DH. ❤️

Screen Shot 2023-04-01 at 7.40.34 AM.png

Sending my sweet friends here lots of love and hugs. Enjoy a wonderful weekend.
And because it is Caturday Saturday here is a photo of Sir Oliver who can be a very sweet boy but can also be very very naughty

Screen Shot 2023-04-01 at 7.41.55 AM.png

You can just see him thinking of mischievous things to do LOL

Good morning girls and happy Sunday!
We decided to visit my parents yesterday and had a great visit. My dad is turning 89 this month!
It feels like yesterday we had his 85th.

@canuk-gal hahaha love Jeff Beck. Let me know if you want an "ambitious" cat lol...speaking of cats my parents now have 9!!!!! indoor cats. OMG and they are crazier cat people than Greg and me

@Austina hope you are enjoying a terrific weekend

@bling_dream19 how is your family doing? Thinking of you

@Slickk hope your weekend is going well

@mrs-b hope you are enjoying a wonderful 40th meetaversary

@marcy thinking of you and Marty at this challenging time

@MamaBee any updates? On pins and needles here and hoping for good news soon

Hi everyone else. Hope all is going well

Wow the wind is fierce here today..yesterday hit mid 70s! Some fierce storms yesterday evening and today is just super windy. So hiking for us today. Leaving you with some photos of our visit

JJ who is now 14!

Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 6.29.44 AM.png

My dad is turning 89 this month!

Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 6.29.34 AM.png

Belle and JJ...girlfriend and boyfriend...super sweet

Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 6.30.02 AM.png

We tested when we got there before removing masks. I am not fooling around with Covid nope

Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 6.30.23 AM.png

And omg it hit 74 degrees but probably warmer later

Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 6.30.48 AM.png

Zoe...she is a LOVE

Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 6.33.55 AM.png

My parents newest kitty addition....Suzi-born to a feral and one of a few littermates...my parents are looking into taking another littermate in omg. They have very big hearts but I am concerned where these cats are going when my parents can no longer take care of them

suzi.jpeg

And JJ again...he loves the spotlight haha
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 6.33.20 AM.png

Enjoy a super Sunday all. Be well, have fun and wishing you lots of love and laughter

Hi NIRDI'Ss!

@missy I am glad you had a lovely visit with your parents. Love all the pictures of the cats. I saw tornado warnings were out along the shore in places and hopes you guys weren't in that area. The tornadoes have been bad the last few days. Yes, I was very relieved my last blood test showed the anemia was gone. One less thing to worry about.

@canuk-gal LOL that Oliver is ambitious. I like it.

We will be heading to the airport in a few hours. Thank you for your thoughts and kind words for Marty. It will be a tough few days. We had to go pick up a new suitcase since our last trip did our big suitcase in. It has traveled the world though.

Take care.
Marcy

HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!!!!!!!

@marcy--take care! Travel safe and well.
@missy your folks are wonderful! They look fabu! Glad you went to see them IRL!!! And good people taking care of all those furballs! And I can't believe your temps!!!!
@mrs-b if and when you are prepared to surrender that stunning peridot--call me!!!
@Austina hope you guys got your laps in this weekend!

I've just made the most food known to man! LOL The savoy cabbage was really lovely, so the cabbage rolls should be yummy. They rolled beautifully!!!

cheers--Sharon

Hello lovelies

I’m sure it‘s going to be a very difficult time for you all over the next few days @marcy, I’ll be thinking about you and hoping everything goes as well as these things can.

I’ve got a curry on the go @canuk-gal, I started it on the hob and have put it in the oven now so the meat gets really tender. Enjoy your beautifully rolled cabbage rolls :mrgreen:

What a lovely photo of you and Tim @mrs-b, loves young dream if ever I saw it!

Lovely to see your parents looking so well @missy, I’m sure they were delighted you visited. Their latest kitty is so pretty, oh my goodness to taking care of them all, that must be a full time job in itself. Maybe you needs some rocks in your pockets so you don’t fly away, this wind seems to be everywhere!

Chatted with our friends this morning, then went out to wrangle the solar cover on to the roller, oy! That was fun. It’s dull and clammy here today, so I don’t think we’ll be using the pool, especially after all the effort of getting the cover on.

Can’t believe it’s a new week tomorrow, the days just whizz by.

Hello lovelies

I’m sure it‘s going to be a very difficult time for you all over the next few days @marcy, I’ll be thinking about you and hoping everything goes as well as these things can.

I’ve got a curry on the go @canuk-gal, I started it on the hob and have put it in the oven now so the meat gets really tender. Enjoy your beautifully rolled cabbage rolls :mrgreen:

What a lovely photo of you and Tim @mrs-b, loves young dream if ever I saw it!

Lovely to see your parents looking so well @missy, I’m sure they were delighted you visited. Their latest kitty is so pretty, oh my goodness to taking care of them all, that must be a full time job in itself. Maybe you needs some rocks in your pockets so you don’t fly away, this wind seems to be everywhere!

Chatted with our friends this morning, then went out to wrangle the solar cover on to the roller, oy! That was fun. It’s dull and clammy here today, so I don’t think we’ll be using the pool, especially after all the effort of getting the cover on.

Can’t believe it’s a new week tomorrow, the days just whizz by.

@Austina what meat do you use in your curry? I was standing next to a couple today at the meat market--and they bought a lamb roast. I was tempted to buy one--its been ages--but no one but me really likes it! I like lamb and in curry.

I’m not keen on lamb either @canuk-gal, so I use chicken or beef. Today’s curry is beef. Most Indian restaurants don’t use beef because of religious reasons, they tend to use lamb or chicken.

GM girls and happy Monday!

@marcy safe travels...you and Marty are in our thoughts and wishing you a safe and productive trip. Gentle hugs

@canuk-gal aww thank you and yummmm to your food. You can never make too much in my family...my mom always always made more than enough so no one would go hungry or want for something. Hope you enjoyed

@Austina glad you got to chat with your friends yesterday..later I have a zoom call with my friends. One of whom had Covid for two weeks or so and she is still reeling from it...her dh too. Hope you have a good Monday and thanks for the warm words about my parents

@bling_dream19 have a terrific week...thinking of you sweet friend

@Slickk Easter holidays soon woohoo...hope you and the family have a lovely celebration

@springerspaniel hope you enjoy a wonderful week and are looking forward to spending the holidays with loved ones

Hi everyone else. We went hiking yesterday because it was sooo windy. Today we are attempting cycling lol. We shall see. Leaving you with a couple of photos from our hike yesterday. Have a marvelous Monday lovely ladies. XOXO

Screen Shot 2023-04-03 at 6.57.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-03 at 6.57.46 AM.png

May each challenge be surmountable and may you have fun while conquering each new goal.
(((((Hugs)))))

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP