shape
carat
color
clarity

Our wedding rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I love your wedding band!!

And you looked stunning your wedding day.
2.gif
That pendant is beautiful!!

WOW gorgeous bands! and your dress is incredible!! congrats!

I''ve been looking for a travel ring box like the one you have - do you happen to know where your friend got it or what brand it is?

Congratulations!! Its very exciting. I love your eternity band. Its very unique

I LOVE YOUR DRESS

Date: 12/7/2008 4:56:59 PM
Author: Babyblue033

Date: 12/7/2008 4:31:34 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Gorgeous rings, Babyblue. I can see you are a colored stone girl. Did you wear that gorgeous umbalite pendant at the wedding?
LOL, after waiting for months to wear it of course I wore it at the wedding
36.gif
Unfortunately I don''t seem to have a nice photo showing it (photography was bit of a disappointment in general, but that''s a different thread
14.gif
) but here''s a picture of me with the pendant. You can also see my matching RHR.
Thanks for the photo. Stunning, absolutely stunning. Jewelry, dress, bouquet, the beautiful bride.
36.gif

Thank you everyone for your kind words
5.gif
I could not be happier with both of our rings. Unfortunately, with the wedding band my e-ring is fitting a little tight and I might need to resize it to be comfortable.

Date: 12/7/2008 9:42:02 PM
Author: alloamie
WOW gorgeous bands! and your dress is incredible!! congrats!

I''ve been looking for a travel ring box like the one you have - do you happen to know where your friend got it or what brand it is?
I''m pretty sure it was from Pottery Barn but I could be wrong. It was such a thoughtful gift from my friend, and then when we realized we can actually use it as a ring holder in our ceremony it became that much more special. She actually hasn''t seen the wedding photos yet so I can''t wait to tell her!

Gorgeous bands (and a gorgeous dress as well!) Congrats!

Congratulations! They are gorgeous.

I love the wedding gift and I especially love your set babyblue! It''s so unique and different, I love that''s it not matchy matchy. You look beautiful in your wedding picture too!

AWESOME ALL THE WAY AROUND....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Lori

I love seeing the WBs together and what a nice gift from your friend!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results