shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Post your Cartier jewels/rings/watches!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
did you find extra links for it?

It’s actually starting to stretch a little but I spoke with Cartier, and if I want an extra link, I can send it to their workshop. It’s tight, but I can wear it. One link would make it uneven, and two links will make it too big. I’m hoping that it will stretch enough so I don’t have to do anything.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
It’s actually starting to stretch a little but I spoke with Cartier, and if I want an extra link, I can send it to their workshop. It’s tight, but I can wear it. One link would make it uneven, and two links will make it too big. I’m hoping that it will stretch enough so I don’t have to do anything.

Hope it works out. I totally understand. Got a Rolex recently myself and while it's a little loose I think removing another link might be too much.

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
'New' old Cartier ring with its cute little red box ❤️. Size 49 fits perfect!
PXL_20240729_220950761.MP.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20240729_220924307.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240729_220924307.MP.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 10
  • PXL_20240729_221003019.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240729_221003019.MP.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 9
  • PXL_20240729_230054602.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240729_230054602.MP.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 9
  • PXL_20240729_230100828.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240729_230100828.MP.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 11
  • PXL_20240729_230112481.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240729_230112481.MP.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 11

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Hello! Or should I say Bonjour!
The timing all worked out and this lovely watch is now mine.
I picked up at the Cartier boutique at CDG airport in Paris.
I just love it.. the design is so simple and the clasp so cleverly hidden and easy to use.
Thanks for sharing the good "times" with me.

IMG_9820.jpeg

Beautiful! Are you still loving this watch?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My only Cartier pieces, which I wear solo and never stacked.
The spots on the Panthere bracelet are blue sapphire and not the usual onyx.
IMG_8674.jpg

These are so special! I have to know what you favorite one is. Wow love all of them.. They look fabulous on you.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Are you still loving this watch?

Hello!
Yes! I still love the watch. Maybe not quite as much as I thought I would though. If I had to make a suggestion to Cartier they should have offered it with a diamond bezel. It's very beautiful but it's a bit plain. Not that that is a bad thing I just think it could use a little more "umph."
I have been scouting out a yellow gold diamond tennis bracelet to wear on my other wrist to add that "umph." :D

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update! I just purchased a second hand "umph!"
It's the 3.08 Tiffany Victoria line bracelet in yellow gold for the opposite wrist.
Just what I wanted.. the size is very wearable.
It's a bit too big.. I am going to bring it to Tiffany to get sized in the next few weeks.
Thanks for sharing the new "umph!":lol:
IMG_3151.jpeg IMG_3153.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3152.jpeg
    IMG_3152.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3154.jpeg
    IMG_3154.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 9

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's the 3.08 Tiffany Victoria line bracelet in yellow gold for the opposite wrist.
It's a bit too big.. I am going to bring it to Tiffany to get sized in the next few weeks.

It looks beautiful! I have seen them listed for sale and always wondered what the size would look like. Tiffany always manages to make size look more apparent than its carat weight.
You said this is for the opposite wrist - what is on the other? Just curious and I love your choices!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! I have seen them listed for sale and always wondered what the size would look like. Tiffany always manages to make size look more apparent than its carat weight.
You said this is for the opposite wrist - what is on the other? Just curious and I love your choices!

Oh thanks MissGotRocks!
This is the smallest carat weight bracelet Tiffany makes and even though I usually like BIG things this smaller weight makes the bracelet very wearable which is nice.
I did try on at another reseller the 4 plus carat one and the 8 plus carat one. On the left is the 3.08, the middle is 4.49 and the right is 8.45 set in plat.
The 8.45 was STUNNING but it wasn't really an every day piece.

IMG_2707.jpeg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! You asked me what I was wearing on the opposite wrist..
Last fall I bought the new Cartier bangle Baignoire watch which I love but is "diamondless" and I felt like it needed some jazzing up but on the other wrist so they don't scratch each other.

IMG_9661.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MY FAV BRACELET OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you but jeali for me! LOL So wearable!!!!!!!!!!! May I ask where you found it? This will look fabu with your watch!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks thanks thanks Sharon!!! I love your enthusiasm!!!:love:
I found it on Ebay and the seller happened to be in my city so I went to go see it in person and then viola! It was mine!!:appl:
I do have to bring it in to Tiffany to be made smaller but not ready to part with it yet.
I will bring it in maybe in a month or so after I have worn it a few times.
It's wearable at this length but definitely too long.
Hope all is well with you and that you have a great holiday weekend!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations, I love this! My local boutique only have it in Platinum or rose gold. Never seen it in yellow - so beautiful.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! You asked me what I was wearing on the opposite wrist..
Last fall I bought the new Cartier bangle Baignoire watch which I love but is "diamondless" and I felt like it needed some jazzing up but on the other wrist so they don't scratch each other.

IMG_9661.jpeg

Love the balance it creates! I wear a watch on my right and a bracelet on my left too. I am not a stacker but love the balance. Well done as always @Rubies-R-Me!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, I love this! My local boutique only have it in Platinum or rose gold. Never seen it in yellow - so beautiful.

Yanno, I don't think I've ever seen it in another color but "white". I like the variety, tho!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks thanks thanks Sharon!!! I love your enthusiasm!!!:love:
I found it on Ebay and the seller happened to be in my city so I went to go see it in person and then viola! It was mine!!:appl:
I do have to bring it in to Tiffany to be made smaller but not ready to part with it yet.
I will bring it in maybe in a month or so after I have worn it a few times.
It's wearable at this length but definitely too long.
Hope all is well with you and that you have a great holiday weekend!

And I love your sleuthing skills! (you'd be such an asset at Sothby's et al!) You find the best stuff!!!!!

Enjoy your weekend also. Just picked up some crispy Korean chicken! Too warm to cook!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Added a rose gold Ecrou this Christmas, as well as the small Trinity chain bracelet. Love them both! The Ecrou doesn’t get much publicity, but it is an amazing bracelet. The small Trinity is super light and comfortable and I have not removed it since Christmas.

IMG_3261.jpeg

Missed this. The YG and WG Ecrou together are so cool. Congratulations!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:love:Good morning HollyC!
Thanks for your sweet compliments! I was looking on the Tiffany website and I think they actually discontinued the yellow gold model. Maybe just temporarily though..

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I love your sleuthing skills! (you'd be such an asset at Sothby's et al!) You find the best stuff!!!!!

Enjoy your weekend also. Just picked up some crispy Korean chicken! Too warm to cook!
Ahhh.. Sotheby's in the jewelry department.. a dream job! :D
Hope you enjoyed your chicken.. it's all the rage here too.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rubies-R-Me and @canuk-gal I meant a watch on my left and bracelet on my right! Just reread that - good grief! ha!

Hi MissGotRocks!
It's funny you corrected your hand/watch/bracelets as I do actually wear my watch on my right and my left is my "other."
I was like wow..she does that too!!:love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tonks! I missed this too!
I just LOVE your stack and I love the Ecrou bracelets.. so unusual.
Are they comfortable to wear?
Have you ever tried on the rings?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi MissGotRocks!
It's funny you corrected your hand/watch/bracelets as I do actually wear my watch on my right and my left is my "other."
I was like wow..she does that too!!:love:

Ha - what a hoot! We do what we do and what we are comfortable with I guess. Right or left - still looks fabulous!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhh.. Sotheby's in the jewelry department.. a dream job! :D
Hope you enjoyed your chicken.. it's all the rage here too.

Yes, yes it would be!!!!! (and I may never eat KFC again!!! LOL) OK thread hijack over

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock

It’s gorgeous on you, and I love the size! I have the medium Victoria platinum earrings. Such a pretty design!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, yes it would be!!!!! (and I may never eat KFC again!!! LOL) OK thread hijack over

Ohhhhh! I thought the title of this thread was "Show me your Cartier Jewels, rings, watches and chicken!":lol:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous on you, and I love the size! I have the medium Victoria platinum earrings. Such a pretty design!

Thanks iluvcarats! I'm so happy with the size too.. just right for everyday.
I love the earrings you have.. that the design is so charming yet so classic all at the same time.:love:

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
@Tonks! I missed this too!
I just LOVE your stack and I love the Ecrou bracelets.. so unusual.
Are they comfortable to wear?
Have you ever tried on the rings?

Hey Rubies and thanks for the compliment. I really love Ecrou, though I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. They are comfortable to wear, for me, anyway. I talked to someone who thought they were extremely uncomfortable—she felt pressure on the outside of the wrist. I wear my bracelets a bit larger than most, so maybe that’s part of the comfort with these? Although these are my closest fitting Cartier bangles. Haven’t tried the rings but would love to.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
'New' old Cartier ring with its cute little red box ❤️. Size 49 fits perfect!
PXL_20240729_220950761.MP.jpg

A classic - looks lovely on your hand!

Most beautiful clasp ever! I already commented on the Tiffany thread, but have to comment again. :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results