shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Post your Cartier jewels/rings/watches!

I'm on vacation in Albania now and had a stopover at Frankfurt airport. I tried on some pieces at the Cartier in duty free and fell in love with the rose gold Clash ring and double bracelet. My style is very soft, so I would not have thought to try these pieces, but they are elegant and breathtaking in person. Not so spiky as I would have thought! I cannot commit to such a big purchase as the bracelet right now, but I'm tempted to buy the ring on my way home.

IMG_9606.jpeg

IMG_9603.jpeg
Here is the ring with the single bracelet.

IMG_9609.jpeg

I'm on vacation in Albania now and had a stopover at Frankfurt airport. I tried on some pieces at the Cartier in duty free and fell in love with the rose gold Clash ring and double bracelet. My style is very soft, so I would not have thought to try these pieces, but they are elegant and breathtaking in person. Not so spiky as I would have thought! I cannot commit to such a big purchase as the bracelet right now, but I'm tempted to buy the ring on my way home.
My exact thoughts!!!
From the pictures on the net I was sure Clash wasn't my style and I couldn't get it's success...on January I went to Cartier and I fell in love with the ring!!!

IMG_9606.jpeg

IMG_9603.jpeg
Here is the ring with the single bracelet.

IMG_9609.jpeg

Hi DorotheaBrooke!
First of all how wonderful you are on vacation in Albania! We were there once as a port on a cruise and I thought it was a fascinating and beautiful country.
Also.. the Clash looks AMAZING on you! Love the ring and especially the bracelet. It drapes so softly on your wrist. Thanks for posting all that finery.. we all enjoyed the eye candy.:kiss2:

My exact thoughts!!!
From the pictures on the net I was sure Clash wasn't my style and I couldn't get it's success...on January I went to Cartier and I fell in love with the ring!!!

Yes, seeing the pieces in person makes all the difference. The way the tiny pieces move on their own and the light bounces off is really special!

Hi DorotheaBrooke!
First of all how wonderful you are on vacation in Albania! We were there once as a port on a cruise and I thought it was a fascinating and beautiful country.
Also.. the Clash looks AMAZING on you! Love the ring and especially the bracelet. It drapes so softly on your wrist. Thanks for posting all that finery.. we all enjoyed the eye candy.:kiss2:

I agree, Albania is fascinating and beautiful! This is my first time here, and I would definitely return in the future.

The soft bracelet is my absolute favorite. I tried on the bangle but far prefer the draping effect of the soft one, which is also so much more comfortable. I would love to own it one day.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results