shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

interesting news about VC&A
some gardening good has come from those bracelets
1699592606789.png
It is Camilla’s favourite jewellery brand, with the Queen often seen sporting their quirky brooches or elegant bracelets. And now her love of Van Cleef & Arpels has been repaid with the company making a generous donation to one of her husband’s favourite projects.

Under a new deal, the high-end Paris-based brand will help pay for the upkeep of the gardens at Dumfries House, the Scottish stately home the King saved for the nation.

Part of the five-acre walled garden there will now be renamed the Van Cleef & Arpels Rose Garden in honour of their support, which also extends to looking after the woodland, hedgerows and borders.

Gardens at the Castle of Mey in Caithness and Highgrove in Gloucestershire will also receive funding from the 108-year-old firm.

The Castle of Mey, a favourite retreat for the Royal couple, was originally bought by the Queen Mother and is, like Dumfries House, looked after by the King’s charitable Prince’s Foundation.

1699592824463.png

Just the thing I needed on a cold November Friday!
I don't think we've had that much sparkle in a week for a VERY long time!

1699611553006.png1699611562547.png
1699611578993.png

OMG
i always think Max is quite attractive

but she is beautiful in the way only a Queen can be
HM has lovely eyes

a very grand week indeed

1699735824306.jpeg
at the festivlle of rememberence
the late Queen's pearls or perhaps a gift from HM?
i really like the length
(it would seem that Princess Anne has her mother's 3 strand 'every day' pearls on)

the diamond badge of diamond badge of the 1st Queen’s Dragoon Guards. Kate was named Colonel-in-Chief of the regiment by her father-in-law, King Charles III, on August 11.
the earrings made by pearls that Elizabeth got for a wedding present

Last edited:
1699738082506.png1699738128431.png
1699738158572.png
the statues of Elizabeth and Philip are quite impressive
there is a bit of video in the article

i just read Prince Edward is going to be visiting NZ next week as part of the Duke of Edinburgh awards
but no mention of Sophie :confused:

Hmmm, I wonder what happened to the Gloucesters as I could not see them in this morning's Remembrance Sunday service as the Duke would normally lay a wreath.

DK :confused:

I love the length of Catherine's triple strand. Takes the right neckline but she wears it extremely well.

Hmmm, I wonder what happened to the Gloucesters as I could not see them in this morning's Remembrance Sunday service as the Duke would normally lay a wreath.

DK :confused:

they were there but i cant find any good photos
it looked like HRH had the rock crystal earrings on
they were at a window of their own
i missed the commentary i got last year
im not nearly as familar with this service as i am with ANZAC day,
i like to know who all the people are like the high commsioners, im not sure who our one is but i would have liked to have seen the NZ wreath being placed like i did last year
also i assume a wreath was placed for the Duke of Kent?
i did see quite a few ex PM's though

Not royal jewels necessarily....but this is the closest I get to it.

Every year my husband's museum has a big gala fundraiser. I go to support him and his work with dinosaurs. This year's event was Saturday night and we walked the "yellow carpet..." :D:D It was delightful as always!!PerotNNM2023.jpgI wore the necklace that is my profile pic.

Every year my husband's museum has a big gala fundraiser. I go to support him and his work with dinosaurs. This year's event was Saturday night and we walked the "yellow carpet..." :D:D It was delightful as always!!PerotNNM2023.jpgI wore the necklace that is my profile pic.

you look very glamerouse but i love his wastecoat

I get the same vibe :P
1699970716724.png

@Daisys and Diamonds yes this outfit could definitely be improved with a brooch, any brooch!

Or a necklace.

1700085593085.png

DK :))

Kind of related to Royal Jewels in that the new Napoleon film is kind of a bling fest, as I could see in some of the promotional photos.

@Daisys and Diamonds yes this outfit could definitely be improved with a brooch, any brooch!

Or a necklace.

1700085593085.png

sooo many brooches of the late Queen just going forgotten
all the blazers in my wardrobe have a brooch on
HRH is certainly senior enough to wear all those diplomatic or corporate gift type brooches

or if none are to her taste there must still be unset loose gems in the vault
get something made up, nobody would know
and she looks so good in pearls
i am seeing more and more younger customers in pearls at work, earrings, necklaces, yesterday a lovely bracelet and then a delicate rice pearl bracelet
Diana had enough pearls to be split two ways
are they drying out launghising in a drawer or a safe somewhere

i never leave the house without a necklace, how can she bear it ?

i was thinking the scarab brooch because i like the gold
we would probably be best to change the earrings i guess
1700160234232.jpeg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP