shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the Bling - the Laboratory Grown version!

I don’t know if Chinese sellers are popular here, but I like to work with them.
My newest project was a pink diamond ring from Fiorese jewelry:

IMG_5369.jpeg

The center stone is 2.08 ct., VS1, fancy vivid pink.
I’m really happy with the color, and also with the craftsmanship of the setting.

Got a new bauble this week. 1ct Alex Park marquise, set in a custom Ivy and Rose E/W bezel (based off an existing design that they had a large garnet in)
I couldn’t be happier with it. I’m feeling yellow gold lately, and this goes with everything while also feeling sleek and fluid.
The bezel makes it seem much larger than just a 1ct, too. It’s a size 8.
I haven’t had it long enough to take decent pics with it, but I’m in love.
IMG_6540.jpegIMG_6539.jpegIMG_6532.jpeg

I don’t know if Chinese sellers are popular here, but I like to work with them.
My newest project was a pink diamond ring from Fiorese jewelry:

IMG_5369.jpeg

The center stone is 2.08 ct., VS1, fancy vivid pink.
I’m really happy with the color, and also with the craftsmanship of the setting.

How do you like the setting? I bought a ring from them second hand and I find the setting is quite flimsy 14kt. Makes me hesitate to use them directly.

Here is my forever upgrade! CVD 2.51 F VS1. I just wanted a classic beautiful sophisticated solitaire with no pave, and a dainty tulip basket. I’m in love.
IMG_4728.jpeg
I had my ring remade with a 2mm shank and the claw prongs very sleek. Additional burnished diamond band.
IMG_5329.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5491.jpeg
    IMG_5491.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 11
Definitely gonna need deets on this one!

@Mooshi :lol: happy to oblige. It’s a 3.01 J/VS2. CvB designs reset the stone from this ring linked below. I’m loving it! Way more than I expected. It was supposed to be a rhr but I’m enjoying it as an alternative left hand ring.

My 5.6ct F/VS1 crisscut.
And it's huge, need some time to get used of it. At least i won't have DSS for a while lol
IMG_3733.jpeg

This is an exceptional ring. May I ask where you bought it? Did you find the stone separately and if you did, may I ask where? Any pointers on how to determine the best geometry for this cut? Any thoughts would be very helpful to me.

This is an exceptional ring. May I ask where you bought it? Did you find the stone separately and if you did, may I ask where? Any pointers on how to determine the best geometry for this cut? Any thoughts would be very helpful to me.

Thank you so much!! I got the stone and setting from Fiorese Jewelry. You can find them on Instagram. I don't know what the best geometry would be but i like the corners a bit rounder.

I had this 4.01 ct, EVVS2 H&A center stone originally set as a solitaire and enjoyed it for a year...but always felt it was lonely. Picked up 2 diamond side stones on LGD and had my jeweler re-design the setting. I love it now! 6-stone anniversary band is 3 cttw and also labs, designed locally and set low for comfort.

Attachments

• IMG_4731.jpeg
    IMG_4731.jpeg
    247.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4735.jpeg
    IMG_4735.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4745.jpeg
    IMG_4745.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 51
@kcoursolle absolutely gorgeous! I love Jon’s stones.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP