shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your lotus rings!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
14k rose gold lotus studs with 5mm colorless Zircon :love: , hanging out with my 14k yellow gold ruby lotus

gem 022.JPG

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Love the rings ladies. Kas baby, I really like the earrings. I so want a lotus ring.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the earrings kas!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to share this necklace and earring set in 14k gold and silver with pink and reddish pinks from Sally. Working with her is always so lovely <3

howjspinel_necklace_earrings1.JPG

howjspinel_necklace_earrings_closeup.JPG

howjspinel_necklace_closeup.JPG

mrsjacob

Shiny_Rock
My birthday present is on it's way!

Light champagne oval mozambique tourmaline, set east-west in a 14k yellow lotus with side wraps.

Obviously these are Sally's photos...it's not here yet! I'll post a hand-pic or two after it makes the long voyage to my doorstep :) Isn't it just lovely? I've wanted a lotus for a long time! What a treat.

ringcol_0.jpg

mrsjacob

Shiny_Rock
Just some on the hand...

ps.jpg

ps2_1.jpg

ps3_1.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrsjacob|1347758524|3268880 said:
Just some on the hand...

ps.jpg

ps2_1.jpg

ps3_1.jpg

mrsjacob - your new set is exquisite! I love the pale yellow stone nestled in the yellow gold - it's simple and elegant and so compelling :love:

IMO Sally's original Lotus is one of a kind - it's everything that "organic" "nature-inspired" jewellery should be. The all-yellow theme of your set plays into that perfectly :sun: Happy birthday!!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
mrsjacob- I agree that the color combo is lovely! I'm liking the east/west orientation of your gem :))

Also, little update, I am now the proud owner of mariedtiger's absolutely stunning natural blue topaz in the lush lotus setting. I gotta say, it's even more divine in person and quickly became one of my favorite rings <3

Rae~

Shiny_Rock
mrsjacob - can I ask about your two gold bands, shown in those photos, please? Are they from Sally, or if not, where did you get them?

I am looking for platinum spacers that have that profile - ie squarish edges rather than domed - and your two look to be that, is that correct?

Many thanks in advance; apologies for the slight hijack.

Cookiesmom

Rough_Rock
Here is my new ring from Sally. I LOVE it. It is a lush lotus but it has a secret! Can you spot it?????

lushsecret.jpg

lushsecret3.jpg

lushsecret4.jpg

lushsecret5.jpg

Cookiesmom

Rough_Rock
Oh no the pics are too small - I will try and make them bigger.

Aerix

Shiny_Rock
I know this isn't a lotus ring but it is a lotus setting made by Sally! ;-) Here's my new 18kt rose gold lotus pendant set with a GIA certified 1.03ct O/P VS2 OEC diamond. It's still on its way to me, but Sally did a great job with the photos and I wanted to share. She is wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her for all kinds of custom work!

rosegold103ctlotuspendant1.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Color-shift untreated round sapphire lotus engagement ring with diamonds. Sapphire is 6.3mm.

I've had a few pieces made by Sally and love her work! :love:

cat1.jpg
sunlight1.jpg purple_0.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update with my latest pieces from Sally:

egg pendant in 14k YG with sapphires
2014-10-31_17_2.jpg

AVR 0.7 ct G SI2 in rose gold rope band with lush lotus head
2014-10-30_15.jpg avr3_0.jpg

Rose quartz in Heart of Water pendant setting (YG)
rq1.jpg

Lapis lazuli cab in original Sally design (YG)
lapis1.jpg

Mozambique cuprian tourmaline in RG halo ring, and tanzanite in RG halo ring
outdoor_duo.jpg

Sunstone in YG lotus pendant (my very own "champagne bubble"!)
sunstone_0.jpg

More photos here: [URL='http://www.pricescope.com/forum/colored-stones/bling-on-a-budget-t206959.html']http://www.pricescope.com/forum/colored-stones/bling-on-a-budget-t206959.html[/URL]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results