shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your sapphires

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Date: 10/16/2008 8:58:18 PM
Author: marcyc
Everyone - I love all your beautiful sapphires.
And YOURS ain''t nothing to sneeze at either!!! What gorgeous colour in both of them!

LS

Date: 10/16/2008 8:09:03 PM
Author: LostSapphire

Date: 10/16/2008 7:40:33 PM
Author: Fly Girl
My new sapphire pair, along with my sapphire and diamond cross set in platinum. I''ve had the cross for many years. One of my few good pieces before discovering PS!
Have you decided how to set the matched set yet, FlyGirl?

LS
Not yet.
20.gif

Here''s my 1.04ct darker blue sapphire from Dan Stair. The other stone in the pic is a pink spinel, also from Dan.
1.gif

gksapphire2.jpg

gksapphirespinelhand1.jpg

Date: 10/16/2008 2:23:00 PM
Author: Catmom
Ooooo, gorgeous blues!!!!!

Here''s my color change ring........
That is stunning! Can we see a picture of it being a different color?

Date: 10/16/2008 7:38:17 PM
Author: LostSapphire
Date: 10/16/2008 4:08:44 PM

Author: neatfreak

Here''s my Jeff White 2.15 asscher cut sapphire:

AHA my JW Asscher friend, there you are! Nice to see you!

NF: did you reset your stone? The setting looks different than I remember, I don''t recall baguette side stones...

LS

Nope always been the same! Nice to "see" you too...I just love your ring it came out so well!

Thanks Linda and Kelli! Here it is in one of it''s purple moods.

cmscolorchgpurple.jpg

This thread is just heavenly! Everyone''s blue sapphires are just so gorgeous!! They are by far my most favorite of colored gems. Sigh......

Here''s my little 3 stone sapphire. They''re dark, but I love them.
9.gif
(It''s with my new band right now.)

kewsapp.jpg

I have a few, but most of them were bad purchases before I discovered this sub forum.
5.gif

Here is my baguette sapphire band with round diamonds. It was the first piece of platinum jewelry I ever owned, and the first piece from my DH.

original.aspx

original.aspx

My white sapphire!

original.aspx

My way, way, WAY before I knew anything about sapphires or cut - ring. I''m currently on the hunt for a decent stone to replace that center stone.

original.aspx

Now that I know a bit more about sapphires . . .

I have a 1.43 ct. (I apparently love cushion gemstones at that weight) sapphire.

original.aspx

And, the only pic I have uploaded of my 1.1 ct. EC and my .84 ct oval.

original.aspx

Date: 10/16/2008 7:37:02 PM
Author: Fly Girl
cushioncutnut - Are your sapphire earrings actually removable jackets? If so, can you give a close-up without the diamond stud? I''m planning to have some made with some of my gemstone pairs.

Wonderful pictures, everyone!!!
36.gif

Unfortunately they are not detachable dangles...... At one point I was considering removing the sapphs...adding a post and buying diamond earring jackets.
31.gif
I would give the little martini diamonds to my daughter. So many projects, so little mula!
3.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Those are some amazing gemmies and sapphs LTP! Catmom......you know how much I adore your DNA sapph ring!! LS................. your sapphire ring is dreamy!
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 10/16/2008 8:14:24 PM
Author: Meowtown2
WOW, everyone''s sapphires are AMAZING!
30.gif

Finally I can contribute instead of just drooling! Here''s my new guy, and I luckily just got another picture of him from NSC! Now I think I just might need a pair of matching earrings like cushioncutnut''s.....

ARE you freakin kidding me? WE love em big....and that sapphire is TDF! That is gonna be one bad ring when it is set!!!! DROOL!
18.gif

WOWZA!!!!!

What an amazing bunch of stones! Thanks for sharing all of these gorgeous gems!! I think these will inspire a lot more purchases. I hope they all get posted for us to drool over!!!

Date: 10/17/2008 10:37:57 AM

Michelle, I LOVE your stone and ring. Where did you purchase your stone???? I can''t seem to remember.

Linda

Melissa, I''m sooooo sad you won''t be able to make it to the DFW GTG next week! I had high hopes of seeing your pretties in person, and I''m in LOVE with your sapphire set!

Thanks Lauren, I''m still bumming too! I''m imagining everyone walking into Kona Grill examining people''s hand to identify them!

Date: 10/17/2008 1:44:21 PM
Author: Upgradable
Thanks Lauren, I''m still bumming too! I''m imagining everyone walking into Kona Grill examining people''s hand to identify them!
LMAO. Sounds about right!

What a fun thread. I love to see everyone''s beautiful sapphires in one place. Here is mine!

IMG_0384_1.JPG

IMG_0439_1.JPG

IMG_0473_1.JPG

Date: 10/17/2008 12:11:56 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Those are some amazing gemmies and sapphs LTP! Catmom......you know how much I adore your DNA sapph ring!! LS................. your sapphire ring is dreamy!
36.gif
36.gif
Ha, the feeling is sooo mutual! I would love to have any of your gorgeous sapphire pieces!

Aww Linda, thanks so much! You can''t remember probably for a good reason. It''s from a place that has to remain nameless.
9.gif

Date: 10/17/2008 10:37:57 AM

Wow that''s like two beautiful sapphires in one. I LOVE it!!

What a great thread! I LOVE seeing everyone''s dreamy sapphires! All of those blues are gorgeous!!!
30.gif

In addition to my sapphire ring photo to the left (my avatar), I just got the matching sapphire pendant below. This sapphire is a 2.7ct and I asked LOGR to create the matching pendant mount to the ring. Unfortunately I haven''t figured out how to get a good photo of this pendant yet. How much fun to share our sapphires with everyone!

Keep the photos of sapphires coming!
36.gif

sapphirenecklace-compressed.gif

Date: 10/17/2008 6:19:33 PM
Author: StephCrowley
What a great thread! I LOVE seeing everyone''s dreamy sapphires! All of those blues are gorgeous!!!
30.gif

In addition to my sapphire ring photo to the left (my avatar), I just got the matching sapphire pendant below. This sapphire is a 2.7ct and I asked LOGR to create the matching pendant mount to the ring. Unfortunately I haven''t figured out how to get a good photo of this pendant yet. How much fun to share our sapphires with everyone!

Keep the photos of sapphires coming!
36.gif
OMG I was jealous enough just when you had the ring! That set is SO beautiful!!

Date: 10/17/2008 11:53:18 AM
Author: LaurenThePartier
And, the only pic I have uploaded of my 1.1 ct. EC and my .84 ct oval.

original.aspx
Lauren,

Where did you find these BEAUTIES?????
30.gif

Lori

Except for a ho hum pair of rounds, I don''t have any.

StephC, I love your ring and pendant. They are just gorgeous!!

Date: 10/17/2008 3:35:02 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
What a fun thread. I love to see everyone''s beautiful sapphires in one place. Here is mine!

IMG_0473_1.JPG
AH, there it is! One of my alltime FAVES!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results