shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

I put a very low bid in (62.99) just for giggles and it seems I won the auction! I had been looking for a two toned band, so we'll see what it's like when it arrives.

I know there has been discussion about getting a good deal around here…is this the same band you won, selling for over $600???

Pics are awful, but might be worth seeing IRL if anyone wants a brown/pink!

I know there has been discussion about getting a good deal around here…is this the same band you won, selling for over $600???

I don't think they are the same, although same maker and similar. The one I bought shows the yellow around each side differently. But I'll take mine for what I paid over the other! You made me feel pretty good showing me the one for $600 =)2. Thank you!
1708704836929.png

Shop Goodwill is great. The pictures always inevitably stink whether you are buying home stuff, jewelry, pottery, or whatever, so it probably is always going to look better in person, especially after you clean it up!

I have a bunch of chinoiserie stuff in my house. I have a fishbowl planter from them, well let's be honest, I have many, but the same planter that I got for 35 plus shipping sells for $600 on first dibs. And someone bought it.

Pics are awful, but might be worth seeing IRL if anyone wants a brown/pink!

OMG I LOVE the color. It doesn’t look like an I3? I wonder what is causing the clarity to be so low, or maybe my vision is shot!

Alright, who bought the pink diamond? I hope it was one of the diamond loving PS’ers and not someone who just bought it to sell at some outrageous markup ;)

Alright, who bought the pink diamond? I hope it was one of the diamond loving PS’ers and not someone who just bought it to sell at some outrageous markup ;-)

Oh, I hope it was a PSer too. And then they could tell us why the clarity was rated so low.

Oh, I hope it was a PSer too. And then they could tell us why the clarity was rated so low.

Sometimes I think whoever is “grading” their stones in-house is way too conservative. Could be wrong but I’ve seen very pretty diamonds with very low clarity grades.

I think that is a Crown of Light @lala646. Look at the first post on this thread from Lovedogs:

I wish.

me too! I can still see all the photos but the one posted here is the only one face on.
Here's the valuation report which gives the GIA number (I haven't looked that up yet)

Attachments

Okay, pulled the report. They call it Novelty cut.

Attachments

Her stuff is amazing and feels like a good price point. I’m far from an expert, though - do y’all agree?

Yes and yes, and I stalk her page! When I'm finally able to I am buying something from her.

I’ve bought several pieces from her and sent 2 of them to AGL—a sapphire and a red spinel. They both came back untreated Ceylon for the sapphire and Burma for the spinel.

I’ve bought several pieces from her and sent 2 of them to AGL—a sapphire and a red spinel. They both came back untreated Ceylon for the sapphire and Burma for the spinel.

I agree with everyone else. Good prices on exceptional pieces. Obviously not bargain basement mystery meat eBay or TRR pricing but she has exceptional taste. That goes a long way so I’m not surprised her gems come back from the labs with great reports.

I think it’s easy to forget that one can see 100 sapphires in person and it takes great taste to pick the best.

I agree with everyone else. Good prices on exceptional pieces. Obviously not bargain basement mystery meat eBay or TRR pricing but she has exceptional taste. That goes a long way so I’m not surprised her gems come back from the labs with great reports.

I think it’s easy to forget that one can see 100 sapphires in person and it takes great taste to pick the best.

Oh, yay, I feel so validated! Maybe I *AM* learning. And I agree you, @ItsMainelyYou - I'm buying from her sometime too!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP