shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Guys this now says "unavailable". Not sold, not on hold, just unavailable and it doesn't show up in favorites anymore. Just disappeared. Any idea what that means?

I don't know for sure but there are a number of possibilities. It could've sold in a store; been flagged for some kind of special reason (listing error, maybe for internal photoshoot, high profile client, shipping to store location); the consigner could've called and complained about the pricing and asked for it to be returned. I always just keep anything that's listed as "coming soon" or "not available" in my hearts. Sometimes it pops back in stock and sometimes it doesn't.

Such a pretty setting too but unless your finger size were a 3 max I'm guessing you would have to scrap it?

Maybe it was a charm on a necklace?? I don't know how 1.5 is possible as a ring.

@PastryGirl, I found it and responded, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Absolutely gorgeous antique Tiffany toi et moi - size 5.5:
1708383003123.png

Absolutely gorgeous antique Tiffany toi et moi - size 5.5:
1708383003123.png

Exceptional!!!! And a great price.

Guys this now says "unavailable". Not sold, not on hold, just unavailable and it doesn't show up in favorites anymore. Just disappeared. Any idea what that means?

I wish… this is gorgeous.

Someone looking for a tennis bracelet should take a chance on this--- others are likely scared off by the listing being wrong (yellow vs white gold). Disregard. It's TRR nonsense. I also wouldn't worry about the diamonds being included, nothing is cleaned. Length is only 6.25" be warned there. Hefty 15 grams. Setting is really cool IMO. Returnable too. $200 credit right now. I got my tennis bracelet with similar errors (listed as obsidian, why) and it was a bargain.

1708386169578.png

Price reduced 2.4 ct platinum and diamond Diana sapphire ring with GIA cert (Australia/no heat). Free shipping/returns. Size 5.5. Be aware--this will be a very inky dark sapphire in my opinion. For fans of that look, this could be lovely. I think this photo is probably the closest to real life.

1708386411237.png

Love the sapphire one and it’s a larger size too and French! Her stuff goes fast so if you love it, get to it ;)2

146652A7-6F34-402B-8267-408932384387.jpeg

Love the sapphire one and it’s a larger size too and French! Her stuff goes fast so if you love it, get to it ;)2

146652A7-6F34-402B-8267-408932384387.jpeg

Dang. Looks like they gypsy is already sold. I would have broken my ban for that.

I put a very low bid in (62.99) just for giggles and it seems I won the auction! I had been looking for a two toned band, so we'll see what it's like when it arrives.

That's awesome! Keep us posted once you receive it!

Sapphires! The first ring I think would make a great middle finger or pointer ring. The other you will have to do the dreaded DM for price. Also that is a screenshot of video, the ring is much prettier if you watch the video.

2D2E780D-F1B4-4E8A-9110-F50394FB81B2.jpeg

FD8C7EAB-B5C4-4AD1-93B8-65444F2AB7C0.jpeg

Sapphires! The first ring I think would make a great middle finger or pointer ring. The other you will have to do the dreaded DM for price. Also that is a screenshot of video, the ring is much prettier if you watch the video.

2D2E780D-F1B4-4E8A-9110-F50394FB81B2.jpeg

FD8C7EAB-B5C4-4AD1-93B8-65444F2AB7C0.jpeg

Love that chunky cluster!

okay, you guys are dangerous. The last thing I need is to buy another ring when I have some small projects to do but for some reason I couldn't resist this one so just hit "buy"...

It came today and here it is in a stack
IMG_7050.jpg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP