shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

OEC's and demantoids, anyone?
1707839976206.png

I don't know anything about this style-but these earrings are so pretty!

A bit off-topic, but is anyone looking for a beautiful, handmade wooden jewelry box? This one looks absolutely lovely.
1707166656148.png

This looks like it could be koa - the center part looks like curly koa to me. Koa is very rare and expensive now.

Well, now I'm tempted to drive over and look at these in person... I've had it in my head for a week or so to go to GW, hmmmm... lol

Did you go? One looks pinkish to me. Their photos are so terrible but I did a test order on a cheaper piece that didn’t go well so I wasn’t willing to try it. I did see that they sold though.

Did you go? One looks pinkish to me. Their photos are so terrible but I did a test order on a cheaper piece that didn’t go well so I wasn’t willing to try it. I did see that they sold though.
Nah, I stayed home to do homework. I wonder who bought it? Maybe it'll show up here on PS soon.

This is a lovely spinel ring, of course there is no guarantee about Burmese origin and it is unclear if the seller takes returns but maybe worth a shot for $380.

Hypersparkle aka Michelle on IG recently bought a lot of antique rings from an estate, several are larger sizes so I thought I would share them here. These are screenshots of video, so if something catches your eye, reach out to her, she is very very nice. Do know that all sales are final.

FWIW the ruby in the navette looks very pink sapphire to me, I know it’s a fine line but it’s beautiful whatever it is.

71CBDB32-1FED-4597-A016-1F0C09F659E5.jpeg

7C88AC30-35FA-4A05-B70E-730CB566ADAD.jpeg

4A5C5D96-2B32-453E-9226-0E4F9CBD7D05.jpeg

I love this one so much

I’ve had my eye on this one as well! I actually have three big antique rings/stones I’m noodling on - would love the opinions of those in this group if you wouldn’t mind checking out my post in RT!!

So sorry @MakingTheGrade, I didn’t realize I edited out the IG seller on that ring I posted last night, I just saw the notification this morning :wall:

Thanks @bee24 for posting that, I hope someone here is able to grab it and comes back to share pictures, it’s such a cool ring.

I’ve had my eye on this one as well! I actually have three big antique rings/stones I’m noodling on - would love the opinions of those in this group if you wouldn’t mind checking out my post in RT!!

I just voted. I hope you get number three lol. As I said in the poll, I think that the screenshots aren’t doing that when justice, and it might influence the voters more if you show it in action ha ha with the IG link.

New website for me.

New website for me.

I have been distracted by old cuts all day and will continue to be now with this new site. :P2

Lots of old bands here at MJV. And baby rings, wish I could wear a midi ring.

New website for me.
okay, you guys are dangerous. The last thing I need is to buy another ring when I have some small projects to do but for some reason I couldn't resist this one so just hit "buy"...

Two tone! Oooh, cool.

Did anyone get this? It sold now. I hope so and that they will share bc I would love to see better photos!

I did. I actually forgot I did, because I’ve been focused on my big ring this week. Ha!

First impression wasn’t a wow, but the ring is definitely old. It’s a cute size, and I like the four stones, which were meant to represent my family members. I did an initial clean, and I can see the culets in the stones now. I’m not sure if I need to clean even better, or if the stones have a little fish eye or dark reflection, even while wearing white. I will need to think further on this one. What do you guys think?

IMG_7142.jpeg
IMG_7096.jpeg

I did. I actually forgot I did, because I’ve been focused on my big ring this week. Ha!

First impression wasn’t a wow, but the ring is definitely old. It’s a cute size, and I like the four stones, which were meant to represent my family members. I did an initial clean, and I can see the culets in the stones now. I’m not sure if I need to clean even better, or if the stones have a little fish eye or dark reflection, even while wearing white. I will need to think further on this one. What do you guys think?

IMG_7142.jpeg
IMG_7096.jpeg

Oh bummer-the centers look a little odd.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP