shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

The price on this seems high and there are some areas where I don't know exactly what's going on with the metal work, but wowee its pretty. Holds a 10mm center stone.

1706471949320.png

Ebay Link

This is beautiful. I'd love to put a blue sapphire in this mounting, but oof, that price does seem high.

I've been looking for something like that. But my finger hasn't been that size for 40 years!

This is really beautiful. I’d buy it, but I don’t think even my pinky is that small.

So while we’re on beautiful gold orange blossom motifs… I came across this necklace in Costco. I love floral stuff, yet don’t have any, maybe because I can never seem to find the “right” piece.

Anyway this Costco necklace is reallly pretty. Costco makes some solid everyday wear items.

It looks a little VCA to me though, esp. since they now have some single clover pendant. It would make a pretty bracelet, and honestly I need a bracelet more than a necklace right now… but again idk if it’s a little too VCA looking to not be VCA.

Thoughts?

So while we’re on beautiful gold orange blossom motifs… I came across this necklace in Costco. I love floral stuff, yet don’t have any, maybe because I can never seem to find the “right” piece.

Anyway this Costco necklace is reallly pretty. Costco makes some solid everyday wear items.

It looks a little VCA to me though, esp. since they now have some single clover pendant. It would make a pretty bracelet, and honestly I need a bracelet more than a necklace right now… but again idk if it’s a little too VCA looking to not be VCA.

Thoughts?

I don’t think it looks too VCA because it’s not the clover motif they are known for. Having a station necklace is nothing new under the sun.

I don’t think it looks too VCA because it’s not the clover motif they are known for. Having a station necklace is nothing new under the sun.

That’s true. Though for me, it’s not about the stations, it’s more about how the flowers look. Maybe it’s the attempt at guilloche or the beads around the edges of the flowers that give me VCA vibes.

Agreed

That’s true. Though for me, it’s not about the stations, it’s more about how the flowers look. Maybe it’s the attempt at guilloche or the beads around the edges of the flowers that give me VCA vibes.

It's more a simplified Buccalleti-esque IMO, which I happen to love.
1707067876190.png

@Mjay Are you still looking for a big French cut?!?

For some reason I never saw your tag. Thanks for tagging me! I’ve considered that one. I’m just not a fan of the overall ring for some reason. I’m not even sure why.

I’ve been looking for an art carved gold band and stumbled across this. Sadly far too small for me :(2

IMG_6705.jpegIMG_6704.jpeg

I've been looking for something like that. But my finger hasn't been that size for 40 years!

What size are you guys looking for?

5.75 or small 6. Thanks for asking!

In case any tickle your fancy, these first 3 are all size 6…

This one is size 6.5 for anyone else looking….

And size 6.25….

That size!
But unfortunately i can’t find the listing on eBay uk :confused:

Technically there's nothing stopping you from ordering from any of the ebays, you're not limited to the uk now, but this particular seller states they only ship domestically within the US.

Vintage Cartier bracelet; only 6.2" in length otherwise it would be mine.

1707481926572.png

In case any tickle your fancy, these first 3 are all size 6…

This one is size 6.5 for anyone else looking….

And size 6.25….

I love that second one you posted

MakingTheGrade, which one did yu buy? Inquiring minds . . .

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP