shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Thank you for sharing! It is my size (man hands) and I’ve had this on my wishlist forever! Now I just need a sapphire and platinum one to fall in my lap. Bought from a lovely PSer.

Oooh! Lucky you, @Mrsz1ppy! Did you buy it?!!! So excited for you, if you did!!! Will need a gazillion photos. [Happy sigh that it's in the PS family]

I would recut this beauty!

And this is nice as is:

I think this is a good price for old cuts and rubies. Size 10 too!

DBA0BEA2-BAAB-4728-B172-1856EA5AA211.png
92913443-4C3C-48D3-8D2D-CD5047D055BC.png

That Malcolm Betts set is so cool. I hope someone snaps it up. It’s hard to tell how good the faceting pattern is in these TRR pictures.

Yeah I agree. I'd want a face on picture for sure

For the best, as I'm on Ban Continent for the foreseeable future. :cry2:

Yup me too, well kind of. Small purchases like under $20 are okay but no big purchases. I am working up the courage to do a massive clean out so buying anything major would defeat the purpose.

I spent forever looking for a ring like this one in my size before I finally found one. I stumbled across another one so thought I would share in case anybody that wears 7.5 is looking for something similar.

IMG_9076.png

I spent forever looking for a ring like this one in my size before I finally found one. I stumbled across another one so thought I would share in case anybody that wears 7.5 is looking for something similar.

IMG_9076.png

I wish!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP