shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

@Dreamer_D Since most people wear rings on their second toe, imagine how big this makes my feet! :oops2:

Not a “piece“ but a diamond. GIA VVS2, pretty spectacular combined with the color

Not a “piece“ but a diamond. GIA VVS2, pretty spectacular combined with the color

Pretty! For anyone considering this, it may be cheaper if you buy through their website directly versus Etsy. Very reputable seller outside of Chicago.

Pretty! For anyone considering this, it may be cheaper if you buy through their website directly versus Etsy. Very reputable seller outside of Chicago.

Wasn’t there somebody looking for a larger cut like this in a solitaire? I’m struggling to remember.

Indeed, it's a little cheaper on their site:

Yes sorry, I totally forgot they have their own website :wall:

Thanks for catching that @Grymera!

@Mjay Are you still looking for a big French cut?!?

Last edited:
Well, now I'm tempted to drive over and look at these in person... I've had it in my head for a week or so to go to GW, hmmmm... lol

Not to be a crazy stalker lol! I assume you live in CT? I am in the central part of the state if so ;)2

Not to be a crazy stalker lol! I assume you live in CT? I am in the central part of the state if so ;)2

LOL psycho alert! JK. I am in NYC, but we do have a family home on the CT shoreline.

I got wrapped up writing and decided to stay put, which is what I needed to do today instead of oogling diamonds that I know I'm not going to buy. :P2

:lol-2:

Good for you for resting temptation! I very glamorously cleaned the kitchen an bathroom today to avoid window shop temptation :twisted2:

We should split it and just each take a few months and ship it off to the next person

I’ve watched that video so many times and sent the link to my husband with a:

Me to hubby: “pweeeeez”.
Hubby to me: “yea, um, you already sent me this one, not once, but twice” :lol-2:

I’ve been looking for an art carved gold band and stumbled across this. Sadly far too small for me :(2

IMG_6705.jpegIMG_6704.jpeg

Christinak, what a lovely piece! I think it's exceptional. Lucky for my checkbook it's a size too small.
I hope some PSer with tiny paws buys it.

I’ve been looking for an art carved gold band and stumbled across this. Sadly far too small for me :(2

IMG_6705.jpegIMG_6704.jpeg

I've been looking for something like that. But my finger hasn't been that size for 40 years!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP