shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Dang. I looked at it this morning, and someone snagged it shortly after. :/

Well glad someone put me out of my misery lol! I was tempted to put in an offer. I’m sorry you missed out I’m sure there are more without chips.

Yes Pumpkin already posted it but it’s so much pricier than the other one. Thanks for looking though! =)=)

ETA - it’s so odd because when I click on the link, it does not go to the ring that you posted. It goes to a whole list of eBay rings and a search. This happened to me a few days ago as well. I can see the ring in question because I can see the little icon before clicking.

I apologize, I will keep an eye out for a lemony color old mine that’s a deal. Now that I know you are looking. :)

I've been on a spree lately, so sad as I am to have missed it, my bank account is not. :lol-2:

I totally get it!! I’m on ban island, for the foreseeable future, probably until next year.. unless it’s something under $400 and something I don’t already have probably no more diamonds lol my bank account hasn’t felt the pain yet I’m still waiting for the damage total.. haha.

Last edited:
Sharing so I don't buy it. The OEC is estimated at 0.63 K/L SI2 (due to girdle chips), but it looks lovely to me.
1725319492299.png
1725319567078.png

I think this is really lovely especially if you are looking to get into table cuts. Full description on their website.

IMG_0642.jpeg

IMG_0643.jpeg

Screenshot_20240904_065135_Instagram.jpg

Wow this one's amazing. Hard to imagine that's not all-original!

Well I love this. 18k, 19.9g (!!!), ~3.75ctw, size 6.25, $4595. Not sure what the black stuff is at the bottom, they say it's in "Excellent" condition. Maybe just dirt of some kind?

1725556279291.png
1725556294220.png

From the manufacturer: https://www.picchiotti.it/en/product/1206/

Previously sold secondhand for ~$7000 USD if I'm understanding this website correctly: https://www.ricardo.ch/fr/a/picchiotti-importante-bague-or-blanc-et-diamants-1226330580/

Last edited:
Well I love this. 18k, 19.9g (!!!), ~3.75ctw, size 6.25, $4595. Not sure what the black stuff is at the bottom, they say it's in "Excellent" condition. Maybe just dirt of some kind?

1725556279291.png
1725556294220.png

From the manufacturer: https://www.picchiotti.it/en/product/1206/

Previously sold secondhand for ~$7000 USD if I'm understanding this website correctly: https://www.ricardo.ch/fr/a/picchiotti-importante-bague-or-blanc-et-diamants-1226330580/

I saw that piece also. I had never heard of that jeweler so I wondered about the retail value.

Last edited:
It could also just be people like me with borderline wrists discovering that it's too small or people like you who know it's a good deal but they decide to give it a go even though it's not exactly right.

@Grymera @newtojewels now I know why this piece has been returned a lot. It’s so small. It’s got to be smaller than 5.75 and the odd shape doesn’t help. I am sad bc it’s absolutely beautiful and the stones are high quality and look to be Transitionals. I’ll try to upload a vid later. But some pics.
On the 2nd pic, the lower bracelet is a child’s bangle I own that is 5.5. See how TRR is smaller!!!

IMG_3153.jpegIMG_3152.jpeg

Last edited:
@Grymera @newtojewels now I know why this piece has been returned a lot. It’s so small. It’s got to be smaller than 5.75 and the odd shape doesn’t help. I am sad bc it’s absolutely beautiful and the stones are high quality and look to be Transitionals. I’ll try to upload a vid later. But some pics.
On the 2nd pic, the lower bracelet is a child’s bangle I own that is 5.5. See how TRR is smaller!!!

Adding vids. It's weird bc there is slack, but it's tight. It's a weird combo. Will probably start a thread asking for advice but if there is any here feel free to add!

Noooooo. It's so pretty! Maybe it's too round of a shape and it can be ovaled?

Me! I wonder if strategically set it could look fancy

No they just really suck at taking pictures! Their picture guy likes to wear yellow or the room is yellow. I asked them about it before I bought my stone. I bought one of my suite of diamonds from them and highly recommend. Their prices are excellent. The cut on this one looks fantastic and if I had the money I would buy it!

Reactions: caf
No they just really suck at taking pictures! Their picture guy likes to wear yellow or the room is yellow. I asked them about it before I bought my stone. I bought one of my suite of diamonds from them and highly recommend. Their prices are excellent. The cut on this one looks fantastic and if I had the money I would buy it!

I have worked with them before too. I really like them. But just to clarify, you are saying that it will NOT look yellow? Even if set to draw out color?

Noooooo. It's so pretty! Maybe it's too round of a shape and it can be ovaled?

The stones are incredible. The videos I posted don’t capture the sparkle adequately. Somebody must’ve had the smallest wrist ever. I started a thread about it to get any insight, but most likely it’s not going to work. So sad!

I have worked with them before too. I really like them. But just to clarify, you are saying that it will NOT look yellow? Even if set to draw out color?

I thought it could look fairly yellow with a yellow cup or basket and maybe a YG bezel? I was thinking of you @Mreader when I posted it. Not sure how "yellow" you need it to be though. The prices seems so good and it's a very pretty stone. I've never purchased from them so can't say anything about the color and how they photograph. I'm going to go look at the thread for warmer stones and see if there's any that color where someone brought out the yellow.

The stones are incredible. The videos I posted don’t capture the sparkle adequately. Somebody must’ve had the smallest wrist ever. I started a thread about it to get any insight, but most likely it’s not going to work. So sad!

@Mreader Thank you for doing research for the team lol!! I have tiny hands but huge knuckles (that's another store lol) what is the link? Thank you!

Oh, I'm so sorry it is small! I wanted to buy that one also, but wasn't sure about the sizing. My wrist is 5.5 inches so I guess it would be too small on me also, even if you decide to return it.

@Mreader Thank you for doing research for the team lol!! I have tiny hands but huge knuckles (that's another store lol) what is the link? Thank you!

Sorry - the link? I’m unsure what you mean. But this is a hinge opening.

Sorry I completely misread your post lol. I thought you said "I wonder if they strategically set it to look fancy" like, they took the pictures to look yellow!

As to your REAL question, I have seen people set ST colors to look very yellow indeed! A yellow gold bezel seems to work best. @Cerulean 's previous OMC comes to mind. I can think of others. Someone had a crafted by infinity ST MRB that looked so yellow.

I also remember someone setting a very large marquis in a yellow basket to make it look more yellow, but I can't find the thread and can't recall the exact color range. I think DK made it for her though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results