shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

It was me!

And it arrived yesterday, completely oily and crud-covered. Here is it, cleaned. Rather crushed ice effect, but that’s pretty much par for the course with Fancy Yellows. IMG_2759.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2758.jpeg
    IMG_2758.jpeg
    172.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2756.jpeg
    IMG_2756.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2752.jpeg
    IMG_2752.jpeg
    230.6 KB · Views: 13
Speaking of that seller, this is a Jabel setting. If purchasing, please request a photo of the bottom of the shank. Looks like it is very worn and will wear through. May need reshanking or be a project to turn into pendant/something else.

1725132263098.png

And it arrived yesterday, completely oily and crud-covered. Here is it, cleaned. Rather crushed ice effect, but that’s pretty much par for the course with Fancy Yellows. IMG_2759.jpeg

Lemony!

This would be a project piece but stones look nice and chunky. I don't know where some people come up with these weird designs though! :lol:

This would be a project piece but stones look nice and chunky. I don't know where some people come up with these weird designs though! :lol:

Let's just say that the late 1950s to early 1990s period was iffy, design wise

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240901_140455_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240901_140455_Chrome.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 11

Such a beautiful lemony color! I like this crushed ice cut with that color, and the setting looks high quality. What a cutie, great find!!

A chubby pear, bit on the pricey end but accepting offers.

Or a beautiful band with amazing floral details

I also think this is pretty

@Mreader

I found this, have no idea if it’s really what it says.

@Mreader

I found this, have no idea if it’s really what it says.

Yes Pumpkin already posted it but it’s so much pricier than the other one. Thanks for looking though! =)=)

ETA - it’s so odd because when I click on the link, it does not go to the ring that you posted. It goes to a whole list of eBay rings and a search. This happened to me a few days ago as well. I can see the ring in question because I can see the little icon before clicking.

I just discovered this seller on IG. She’s having a 30% off labor day sale. I love this bombé ring. It’s $1275 w discount. I’ve seen them sold for much more.

Cute two-tone earrings for $700 with the 20% off code. 18kYG and 950 platinum, 9.7 grams, 0.44ctw.

1725299185587.png

$1295 for this 18k tourmaline and diamond ring in size 6.25 that weighs 6.7g
1725299490133.png
1725299525699.png

IMG_3067.png

Another one. If someone finds one of these in well priced and in yellow gold, please let me know. Another PSer had a wrist shot that included a curb link bracelet and I’m obsessed.

IMG_3067.png

Another one. If someone finds one of these in well priced and in yellow gold, please let me know. Another PSer had a wrist shot that included a curb link bracelet and I’m obsessed.

Are those usually in 9ct gold? I have a horrid nickel allergy so usually 14 and 18 ct in yellow are safe for me. I can't wear white gold at all, especially as earrings. Tia!

A chubby pear, bit on the pricey end but accepting offers.

Dang. I looked at it this morning, and someone snagged it shortly after. :/

Are those usually in 9ct gold? I have a horrid nickel allergy so usually 14 and 18 ct in yellow are safe for me. I can't wear white gold at all, especially as earrings. Tia!

I’ve seen them in 14k for more $$$.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results