shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Victorian turquoise brooch in original box. Auction listing - ends Friday.
1724880862057.png

@Mreader here is one, but unfortunately expensive.. however the setting is amazing!

Thanks! It’s is out of the range tho and I liked the other one better in its versatility :)

I will keep my eye out, but I don’t come across them often maybe a few every 6 months and most are more expensive but nothing is impossible if you look enough lol or at least that’s how it’s worked for me.

Yeah I think its probably not gonna happen!

Yeah I think its probably not gonna happen!

Maybe, I’ve had crazier gems fall into my lap if I look hard enough, sometimes it just happens.. sometimes it takes a couple years lol that’s how I got my 5-6 carat yellow sapphire platinum diamond ring for less than 800 a couple years ago actually most of my diamonds (except my engagement ring) were all about 250 or under (before getting gia certs) and after scrapping the gold. Both over .75 with a little bit of hope and searching at random times it can happen, you just have to see it at the right time and gamble every now and again and hope for the best.

I couldn’t have said it better myself.
I was searching high and low for brownish colored one that wasn’t a complete dud, I just settled for a .82 near colorless/ colorless (currently getting certified). Until that itch returns later on. Maybe.. haha so I understand completely where you are coming from.

Here’s a small brownish yellow old mine cut with a fairly puffy crown and culet. Size 9.5

Here’s a small brownish yellow old mine cut with a fairly puffy crown and culet. Size 9.5

Thank you! Thats a cutie I’m going to have to add that to my watchlist for when I’m able to buy again! Thanks.

Maybe, I’ve had crazier gems fall into my lap if I look hard enough, sometimes it just happens.. sometimes it takes a couple years lol that’s how I got my 5-6 carat yellow sapphire platinum diamond ring for less than 800 a couple years ago actually most of my diamonds (except my engagement ring) were all about 250 or under (before getting gia certs) and after scrapping the gold. Both over .75 with a little bit of hope and searching at random times it can happen, you just have to see it at the right time and gamble every now and again and hope for the best.

Oh yeah, I know thrill of the hunt! This is how I found all my diamonds, too. I guess I more meant I doubted I would spend the needed time for this, which is a bit more of a whim than anything.

Oh yeah, I know thrill of the hunt! This is how I found all my diamonds, too. I guess I more meant I doubted I would spend the needed time for this, which is a bit more of a whim than anything.

Ahh I understand, it does take up time. I guess all I’ve had was time this week haha so I’ve had time to find some good bargains.

I love stories like that! Totally worth the effort.

I think one of the reasons I never stumbled across that yellow diamond was because of the unusual title of “hand cut”. I need to think of some terms that sellers might use that are a bit out of the ordinary!

I love stories like that! Totally worth the effort.

I think one of the reasons I never stumbled across that yellow diamond was because of the unusual title of “hand cut”. I need to think of some terms that sellers might use that are a bit out of the ordinary!

Yes, not many steal of a deal finds but they are out there I haven’t come across an older cut one under $500 that’s over 5mm in a while maybe a yr or so..:twisted2:
Also try looking up “fancy diamond ring”, that’s how I found my small orange diamond 5 years ago.

This one caught my eye today. Size 7, a whopping 32g of 18k, citrine, moonstones, and diamonds galore. It's no shrinking violet. Even the underside is gorgeous. Guaranteed to brighten even the cloudiest of days. What a statement piece!
1724977018946.png
1724977152769.png

IMG_2874.png

Not super cheap but it seems to be reasonably priced when compared to vendors like Dolly who had a 3.8 cttw for $4895. In a larger size, which I feel like I don’t see as often in pre-loved eternity bands.

I've been watching this in my cart, and got curious about it today, so did a little searching and it's by Norman Silverman. Retails for $12K. Sot it's a really good price for anyone who has the budget and is in the market.

This looks like transitional cut to me, so I don't think it's color treated. Maybe can qualify for cognac color. Returns allowed, too.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP