shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

You are right. I realize for some reason I mis-read Dreamer’s comment as French not Perruzi - idk why! Did you end up with it?

The price for the size of the diamonds got too expensive for me- with my "mature" eyes- I wouldn't be able to see the cut of the diamonds!!! :)

The price for the size of the diamonds got too expensive for me- with my "mature" eyes- I wouldn't be able to see the cut of the diamonds!!! :)

Same :lol:

I hope it was mud :oops2:

Eeek. We’ll see. It’s adorable so I’m very hopeful the dry cleaners can fix it. Otherwise it’s going straight into the washing machine.

Did the seller ever say if it were size 4 or 7?

If it was bought by a reseller they may not even care! These kinds of bands retail with the high end sellers for 2k+

Auction ends in 20 minutes. Estimate 1.05ctw in platinum, size 6.5, 5g, no bidders, currently $1200, no returns, no more info!

1724862052793.png
1724862077859.png

Auction ends in 20 minutes. Estimate 1.05ctw in platinum, size 6.5, 5g, no bidders, currently $1200, no returns, no more info!

1724862052793.png
1724862077859.png

It didn't sell!

Another FCD only this time more expensive and an OMC!

OMG I wish I had seen this!!!!! A FY OMC or OEC is on my wish list and this fits the bill. Ugggh I hope someone from PS got it at least. And if they did and don't like it when they get it, contact me lol

By the way team if anyone comes across a rose cut, round, 4mm please let me know! Obviously for a deal lol

I will keep a look out budget price?

I will keep a look out budget price?

For that size I would expect it to be like $100! I have OECs this size with lab reports I found for $125 so that’s the benchmark.

For that size I would expect it to be like $100! I have OECs this size with lab reports I found for $125 so that’s the benchmark.

I Will keep a look out sometimes I see them in mishaps Victorian setting that are old and past it’s prime.

I Will keep a look out sometimes I see them in mishaps Victorian setting that are old and past it’s prime.

Exactly. I’m just casually looking — considering a rose cut diamond for the center of a cluster style pendant I am working on — so just let me know if you happen on something!

By the way team if anyone comes across a rose cut, round, 4mm please let me know! Obviously for a deal lol

Does it have to be old or can it be new but cut as a rose cut?

Does it have to be old or can it be new but cut as a rose cut?

True old cut. I’ve seen a few companies selling lab stones in rose cuts. Maybe that’s the way I’ll go but it’s worth seeing if I can find a true antique.

While you're had it keep an eye out for an old cut FY lol in the budget of the one you just posted. I'm going to go cry in a corner now. :lol:

I will keep my eye out, but I don’t come across them often maybe a few every 6 months and most are more expensive but nothing is impossible if you look enough lol or at least that’s how it’s worked for me.

While you're had it keep an eye out for an old cut FY lol in the budget of the one you just posted. I'm going to go cry in a corner now. :lol:

there there… it’s ok. It just means now you have an army that will shop for you!!!:lol-2:

I will keep my eye out, but I don’t come across them often maybe a few every 6 months and most are more expensive but nothing is impossible if you look enough lol or at least that’s how it’s worked for me.

Oh, I know it! Because I’ve been been looking for years and haven’t come across anything that isn’t ridiculously expensive or not yellow enough

Oh, I know it! Because I’ve been been looking for years and haven’t come across anything that isn’t ridiculously expensive or not yellow enough

I couldn’t have said it better myself.
I was searching high and low for brownish colored one that wasn’t a complete dud, I just settled for a .82 near colorless/ colorless (currently getting certified). Until that itch returns later on. Maybe.. haha so I understand completely where you are coming from.

Darn I saw this days ago and didn’t post it here. I’ll try to do better.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP