shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

All sold. Why do people remove prices?! I like gilded Lane because she keeps them. Do you remember the specs and prices? Tia!

I don’t but someone else posted it. And I think it’s in case the buyer decides to sell later. I saw another IG seller mention that.

Fun bracelet for a small wrist. They say it's 6.25" in circumference (my size!) but I'm buying other things right now. 18k white gold, 17.5g, est 4ctw, $3200.

1724370991431.png
Edit: found something very much like it! List price is $20k?!? That's ridiculous, it must be a store that negotiates price.

3.8ctw, 6.75" is what this one says. I originally thought it was exactly the same but it isn't quite.
1724371144148.png

Last edited:
Fun bracelet for a small wrist. They say it's 6.25" in circumference (my size!) but I'm buying other things right now. 18k white gold, 17.5g, est 4ctw, $3200.

1724370991431.png
Edit: found something very much like it! List price is $20k?!? That's ridiculous, it must be a store that negotiates price.

3.8ctw, 6.75" is what this one says. I originally thought it was exactly the same but it isn't quite.
1724371144148.png

Stocking stuffer ❤️

Also, look what arrived this week! She's stunning, has a very architectural vibe. I'm not sure she's for me though, more geometric then the buttercup setting vibe i was going for so i'll post her for sale and see what happens before I adopt her and get her resized. Thank you again for the recommendation on this, I will gladly keep her if it's meant to be.

Attachments

• ring 1.jpg
    ring 1.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 47
  • ring 3.jpg
    ring 3.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 47
  • ring 2.jpg
    ring 2.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 47
Also, look what arrived this week! She's stunning, has a very architectural vibe. I'm not sure she's for me though, more geometric then the buttercup setting vibe i was going for so i'll post her for sale and see what happens before I adopt her and get her resized. Thank you again for the recommendation on this, I will gladly keep her if it's meant to be.

Oh I love it on you! Absolute keeper in my book, for whatever that's worth.

Oh I love it on you! Absolute keeper in my book, for whatever that's worth.

It's awesome and the price was hard to beat. It's most likely getting resized and living in my PC lol. Trying to be super judicious with what I keep, cause i just keep buying.

Last edited:
It's awesome and the price was hard to beat. It's most likely getting resized and living in my PC lol. Trying to be super judicious with what I keep, cause i just keep buying.

Can’t you just return it if you don’t like it?

I bet this was amazing when it was new. Well-worn deco platinum ring, size 8, small center stone with lovely transitional cut faceting, with some chips and some bits of sapphire missing. I particularly love the way they set the melee sort of underneath the center stone.

Edited to add: How I LOATHE the ChatGPT description text all these sellers clutter up their listings with! It's untrustworthy and adds nothing but confusion. I want to know that size of the center stone, not that "The round diamond shape and white color make it a classic addition to any jewelry collection"!

Last edited:
Anyone looking for some super blingy pave hoops? 1", 10.7 grams in 18k, and an estimated 2.34ctw for $1895.

1724627816904.png
Edit: I found a better comp, this pair from IDJ for $2595 which look like they might be identical:
1724628403639.png

Why are the RealReal photos so awful? I like those earrings but the photos make the diamonds look dull.

Why are the RealReal photos so awful? I like those earrings but the photos make the diamonds look dull.

Oh they're so bad! To give two of my examples:
1724682793797.png1724682771578.png

and
1724682831718.png
1724682879204.png

The designer of the pearl ring made some with brown diamonds which I was not interested in and the photos were so bad that I thought this might have been one of the pieces. But nope, colorless and sparkly! Who would have known from the photo.

And they never clean the pieces before sending them out, I mentioned here that I had a pair of earrings with visible gunk. Ewwwwwwwwww.

Oh they're so bad! To give two of my examples:
1724682793797.png1724682771578.png

and
1724682831718.png
1724682879204.png

The designer of the pearl ring made some with brown diamonds which I was not interested in and the photos were so bad that I thought this might have been one of the pieces. But nope, colorless and sparkly! Who would have known from the photo.

And they never clean the pieces before sending them out, I mentioned here that I had a pair of earrings with visible gunk. Ewwwwwwwwww.

I'll take the gunk if it means better prices!!

I'll take the gunk if it means better prices!!

Did you end up keeping the diamond band? If so, did you have it repaired?

Did you end up keeping the diamond band? If so, did you have it repaired?

Did I buy something I'm not remembering?? :think: Or are you thinking of someone else??

Did I buy something I'm not remembering?? :think: Or are you thinking of someone else??

Well, now I realize that I must be thinking of someone else! :lol: that has a diamond band very similar to yours. It was a band from (I think) The Real Real, and had a loose French cut diamond and was vacillating between getting it repaired or just returning it. Btw, it is a drop dead gorgeous band!

Well, now I realize that I must be thinking of someone else! :lol: that has a diamond band very similar to yours. It was a band from (I think) The Real Real, and had a loose French cut diamond and was vacillating between getting it repaired or just returning it. Btw, it is a drop dead gorgeous band!

@newtojewels ??

You were thinking of me!

I returned it but then the price dropped and I actually just rebought it....taking it to a jeweler on Friday to see what they think.

You were thinking of me!

I returned it but then the price dropped and I actually just rebought it....taking it to a jeweler on Friday to see what they think.

Oh, good for you! I hope it will be reasonable to repair, as it is a stunning band!

You were thinking of me!

I’m glad you got it back! I was always “team keep”. How much was it discounted?? That’s great that it dropped again.

This little cutie is on super sale

Oh no it's my size T_T

Oh, good for you! I hope it will be reasonable to repair, as it is a stunning band!

Yup, we'll see what they say! I'm going to pop by Lang who may or may not be willing to help and another local jeweler that I have an actual appointment with to try to get two opinions. And it might be possible to get a further discount if it needs repair, I've been in contact with the manager at the local TRR office.

I’m glad you got it back! I was always “team keep”. How much was it discounted?? That’s great that it dropped again.

Only 10% off but at this price that's significant and I think it was a good price before for the ctw and the quality of the French cuts. So fingers crossed! I'm hoping they either say "oh it's fine, you're crazy and it doesn't need to be repaired" or "it's super high risk just return it" so I don't have ambiguity.

Thinking of repairs, the bezel doesn't seem flush on the sapphire. What do you all think?

1724718052286.png

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP