shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Did they accept? If not, here's another sweet one:
1723643079177.png

Oh thank you! This one is also so beautiful. Diamond appears to be bigger, but it looks like it may need to have the prongs retipped? Still waiting to hear back from the other ebay seller.

Look at this puffy crown, folks. LOOK AT IT!!
Size 6.75 - platinum & 14k approx. 1.15ct I SI2, but it looks cleaner in the photos, so ??
1723666172016.png
1723666251882.png

@natasha-cupcake just posted about it here:

and there's a thread about it here:

But I think the short answer is, yes. :/

@lala646 thank you!!! They have a representative near me. This is perfect

Did they accept? If not, here's another sweet one:
1723643079177.png

She's coming home! Will post photos when she arrives :) Thanks for sharing @lala646 - i'm excited for this pinky ring.

NOPE, must keep saving for my old euro, just keep saving just keep saving ….

I’m saving too and it’s so hard but I made a deal with myself that every time I feel the urge to buy something I pop a little bit into the savings jar. Feels like I’m doing something that way lol

I’m saving too and it’s so hard but I made a deal with myself that every time I feel the urge to buy something I pop a little bit into the savings jar. Feels like I’m doing something that way lol

Is this your five stone? Have you collected all the stones and have you decided on the setting?

Is this your five stone? Have you collected all the stones and have you decided on the setting?

Yes I have all the stones! I found the last two in May. I am saving for a setting and will likely set them early in the new year. I have no clue what type of setting I will do though! I am in decision paralysis lol I will cross that bridge when the time comes.

I have been asked to correct — for the record! — that the second ugly step sister is Slightly Sad SALLY, not “Susan” as I accidentally wrote on this photo previously and which happens to be the name of a family member who is very much alive and who would very much not appreciate the allusion!

IMG_3076.jpeg

Linda and Miss K chilling under my computer monitor with a couple little friends.

IMG_3426.jpeg

Wow, I love it. I was trying to find the specs, but I don’t see it on her site so I wonder if it’s already sold?

It's a guy seller and yep, it sold already. It was around $800, diamonds 1.3 cwt, very clear. Fess up, who bought it lol. I bet it was someone from here. His things don't sell as fast usually.

It's a guy seller and yep, it sold already. It was around $800, diamonds 1.3 cwt, very clear. Fess up, who bought it lol. I bet it was someone from here. His things don't sell as fast usually.

It's interesting, because I'd had that brooch in my eBay cart for weeks, but they had it listed there at 895GBP. Dropping the price to 750 moved it! But alas, it was not me. I was thinking about it, and clearly waited a beat too long. Oh well!

750 pounds so more like 1k - maybe a bit less. But still a good deal!

It's interesting, because I'd had that brooch in my eBay cart for weeks, but they had it listed there at 895GBP. Dropping the price to 750 moved it! But alas, it was not me. I was thinking about it, and clearly waited a beat too long. Oh well!

Was the lower price just on IG? I find people who sell on IG and eBay often have lower prices on IG because there are no fees. I tried to sell a few personal pieces on eBay but the 13% fee that included not just the price, but tax and shipping, made it impossible to even break even.

It was lovely, very pretty color of spinel too. I hope someone here got it.

Was the lower price just on IG? I find people who sell on IG and eBay often have lower prices on IG because there are no fees. I tried to sell a few personal pieces on eBay but the 13% fee that included not just the price, but tax and shipping, made it impossible to even break even.

Yeah, IG and their website. And agreed, the eBay fees make selling prohibitive. It's the choice of price it to sell and take a (sometimes big) loss, or price it to recoup your investment, and see how long it takes to find a willing buyer (if ever).

This would make a great band. I'm usually not the one to destroy old brooches but I'm not huge on the design.

It was me! I brought my ruby ring from Adam and always look out for his things. So I didn’t actually see this posted on PS - but saw it on his instagram and brought straight away. Having Tano convert it into a 7 stone ring (I am a big fan of brooches but this one is my dream 7 stone).

@lala646
It was me! I brought my ruby ring from Adam and always look out for his things. So I didn’t actually see this posted on PS - but saw it on his instagram and brought straight away. Having Tano convert it into a 7 stone ring (I am a big fan of brooches but this one is my dream 7 stone).

@Christinak we have telepathic minds lol. Show us the ruby ring too.

Please show us when it’s done!

Who is Tano?

Some fun MC2 clip-on earrings popped up on TRR this morning! $1625, and 13.2g of 18k gold and 0.3 est ctw, so ~2x scrap value for the gold and diamonds. And they're ~1" in diameter! So fun! I would seriously consider getting these if I didn't have the tiniest earlobes and already own a pair of MC2 yellow gold large-ish earrings.

EDIT: Despite the listing name I think they're maybe just McTeigue, not MC2. Here's a smaller version of the same thing on 1stDibs, already sold: https://www.1stdibs.com/jewelry/ear...-gold-ruffled-earrings-diamonds/id-j_5694071/

1723904258285.png
1723904343876.png

Some fun MC2 clip-on earrings popped up on TRR this morning! $1625, and 13.2g of 18k gold and 0.3 est ctw, so ~2x scrap value for the gold and diamonds. And they're ~1" in diameter! So fun! I would seriously consider getting these if I didn't have the tiniest earlobes and already own a pair of MC2 yellow gold large-ish earrings.

EDIT: Despite the listing name I think they're maybe just McTeigue, not MC2. Here's a smaller version of the same thing on 1stDibs, already sold: https://www.1stdibs.com/jewelry/ear...-gold-ruffled-earrings-diamonds/id-j_5694071/

1723904258285.png
1723904343876.png

Love those. Reminds me on something my grandaunt would wear.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP