shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Beautiful! And at such a great price, too @lala646.
(PS--I can't believe there are so many "lalas" on PriceScope!!)

I know!! That's why I was thinking, ok, if it needs a center stone added, I can still afford to do that because the price was so good!

I know!! That's why I was thinking, ok, if it needs a center stone added, I can still afford to do that because the price was so good!

@lala646 I'm so glad you found your star!!!

Anyone looking for a vintage Cartier trinity bangle?

18k and weighs 85.2g so it's almost $5k just in gold value and the bracelet is 'only' $6295. Size 62, no clue what that means in practice for who it would fit since I don't wear bangles.

1723504300256.png

Dover has one that weighs less and costs a lot more: https://www.doverjewelry.com/cartier-trinity--tri-tone-18k-multi-3-bangle-bracelets.html

Beautiful, chunky old mine cuts, it’s an auction but one worth looking at.

I saw that one too. Really pretty. I don't think they say what size it is, length in inches. I was wondering just because perhaps it could be a bracelet depending on the length.

I saw that one too. Really pretty. I don't think they say what size it is, length in inches. I was wondering just because perhaps it could be a bracelet depending on the length.

There’s a picture with it on a ruler. I had the same thought. It’s 2 1/4 inches.

I want this ring SO bad… someone please tell me she’s ugly, spready, cut badly, windowed, chipped or something… agh…. An … GIANT … antique pear cut from Zeus or God or whatever heavenly being you chill with. Omg… HELP!!!! My dream holy grail 6ct old mine/old euro is struggling to stay in view with this … omg, that pear, my heart …. HELP! :kiss2:

IMG_2135.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2136.jpeg
    IMG_2136.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2137.jpeg
    IMG_2137.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I want this ring SO bad… someone please tell me she’s ugly, spready, cut badly, windowed, chipped or something… agh…. An … GIANT … antique pear cut from Zeus or God or whatever heavenly being you chill with. Omg… HELP!!!! My dream holy grail 6ct old mine/old euro is struggling to stay in view with this … omg, that pear, my heart …. HELP! :kiss2:

IMG_2135.jpeg

Sorry, cannot do. That ring is FREAKIN INCREDIBLE!!

There’s a picture with it on a ruler. I had the same thought. It’s 2 1/4 inches.

I must be really tired. I thought I scrolled through all of the photos, but I guess I didn't. Thank you.

You’re not helping!!! :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

Omg, seriously…. that pear. I can’t, I must save for my old euro…. But that pear… I’m not sure my heart skipped like this for my hubby of twenty plus years :kiss2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

I'm also trying to save for and old euro - what are you looking for????

It’s soo hard, but yes… an old euro, a BIG one :lol-2:
And once I have her, there will be a million pics on here, lol!

Do you drool over Gilded Lane's IG posts as much as i do??? I'm hoping for 2 carats, great clarity, okay with warm. Transitional or old euro is fine, just want that flowery faceting :)

IMG_2135.jpeg

This is absolutely amazing. However, the insurance will be so so high.

Been looking for a little buttercup pinky ring - put an offer in, lets see if it's accepted!

Did they accept? If not, here's another sweet one:
1723643079177.png

This is my future. I wonder if it's $$$ to convert all rings to this setting.

@natasha-cupcake just posted about it here:

and there's a thread about it here:

But I think the short answer is, yes. :/

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP