shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Is anyone a size 6.5 and looking for an 18k pave rolling ring? 10.2g, est. 2.28ctw, $2675, and it looks like it's in great shape. I like the milgrain! If only it were a 7.5.....

1724023034295.png

99% of the time I'm not into brand name jewelry, however I adore Art Nouveau things and Barcelona is one of my favorite places in the world, so I adore Masriera. I think it's actually very wearable, I can see this with a LBD in the summer, just enough pop of color for a monocromatic outfit.

99% of the time I'm not into brand name jewelry, however I adore Art Nouveau things and Barcelona is one of my favorite places in the world, so I adore Masriera. I think it's actually very wearable, I can see this with a LBD in the summer, just enough pop of color for a monocromatic outfit.

well that is just lovely!

edit: very similar, also lovely: https://www.ebay.com/itm/276596362881

Is anyone a size 6.5 and looking for an 18k pave rolling ring? 10.2g, est. 2.28ctw, $2675, and it looks like it's in great shape. I like the milgrain! If only it were a 7.5.....

1724023034295.png

Man, I love this. I'm a 6.5-7 when stacking. I imagine this would be too small? I'm so temped.

Man, I love this. I'm a 6.5-7 when stacking. I imagine this would be too small? I'm so temped.

You can return it if it doesn't work for you, at least! You would only be out shipping. If you live near a store location you can probably have it transferred in to look at because it's over $2k. Today is the last day for a $500 credit back, though, so maybe best to order and return if you're interested, since it's functionally $2175. Seems like such a great price.

I'm a 6.5-6.75 on my ring finger but I would want this for index and middle with enough wiggle room to not worry about resizing, so I'm in the same boat! :cry2:

Looks like a nice facet pattern:

Cute OMC

Another cute one

This one is a stunner and a big one, with old mine pears!
Someone please get this so we can see lots of pictures, if I wasn’t waiting for something this is something I would definitely be buying.

@Pumpkin Sparkles ohh. The seller is in NJ, I wonder if a real life Soprano friend wore this lol.

I don't want to post these because I would much rather buy them for myself, but this is a very good price for a matched pair of well cut old cuts. I've found cheaper, but not by much and not a pair. Based on measurements I'd bet they are closer to 1.1-1.2cttw. $999

1724182321938.png

I don't want to post these because I would much rather buy them for myself, but this is a very good price for a matched pair of well cut old cuts. I've found cheaper, but not by much and not a pair. Based on measurements I'd bet they are closer to 1.1-1.2cttw. $999

1724182321938.png

@Dreamer_D I recommend the seller. Daniel is in my state (province in Canadian terms) and sold me this one. Passed the gia check. He's very reasonable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240820_173859_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240820_173859_Photos.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 18
@Dreamer_D I recommend the seller. Daniel is in my state (province in Canadian terms) and sold me this one. Passed the gia check. He's very reasonable.

Good to know! I am on ban island saving to set my five stones, but hopefully another PSer will snap these up.

This comes out to about $522 dollars. Probably will need some re-tipping on some prongs:

This is exquisite - Natural fancy colored diamonds, old cuts, from around 1880.
$$$$$. However this would be something to keep for generations imo.

https://www.maxmichelson.com/items-of-interest#/fancy-diamond-ring

I saw a VERY reasonably priced ring like this several years ago with the same color stones (fancy yellow, brown and white old mine cuts). It was being sold on eBay by a PSer.

I couldn’t justify the surprise purchase (trying to hold myself to single goal at a time). But these do pop up every DECADE. If I had a money tree…

I saw a VERY reasonably priced ring like this several years ago with the same color stones (fancy yellow, brown and white old mine cuts). It was being sold on eBay by a PSer.

I couldn’t justify the surprise purchase (trying to hold myself to single goal at a time). But these do pop up every DECADE. If I had a money tree…

@LightBright I hear you.

She has the prices in her stories I just didn’t screenshot all of them.

All sold. Why do people remove prices?! I like gilded Lane because she keeps them. Do you remember the specs and prices? Tia!

All sold. Why do people remove prices?! I like gilded Lane because she keeps them. Do you remember the specs and prices? Tia!

IMG_0460.png

Attachments

• IMG_0461.png
    IMG_0461.png
    498.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0462.png
    IMG_0462.png
    434.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0463.png
    IMG_0463.png
    290.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0464.png