shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

What caught my eye about this Kunzite ring is how beautiful pink looks with 24k gold and blackened silver. Size 6.5. Be aware Kunzite fades.

“Kunzite is a very attractive pink gem, but is notorious for its habit of color fading in strong light. Some deep pink stones have turned nearly colorless from fading. Although the color-fading effect is not this drastic in most kunzite, it is still important not to expose kunzite gems to strong light (especially sunlight) for long periods. Kunzite is sometimes called "evening stone" for this reason. The color of some kunzite can be restored or intensified by irradiation.”

Big time. DH and I ended our infertility journey 3 years ago, and literally last week I got a $24 refund check from the very last clinic we worked with. No note or explanation. Given what we spent on the process, I'm hoping if another surprise check arrives it is much, much bigger. :lol-2:

This reminds me of the time the government went after my father for unpaid child support and I got a check for $6.25 o_O

There's a big pile of decent designer buys on TRR over the last few days, here are just a couple:

Pave Bulgari ring in size 5 (51) for $8750:

1727313060882.png

Tiffany Metro medium hoops for $2795 (retail $6k), note one back is a replacement:

1727313243885.png

Cute 18k multistone Asprey bracelet for $3500:

1727313332698.png

Sweet little Mikimoto ring in size 6 for $700:

1727313408344.png

I can't tell if these stones are super included, but if not, it seems to be a good price.

Guys, I thought I would let you know that I am sending the stone back because it looks nothing like the color in the picture. The picture is the one above that I replied to. And this is what I got:

IMG_3296.jpeg

I honestly don’t know how GIA labeled this fancy yellow. To be fair, it was called fancy yellow brown, but given that the word yellow proceeded Brown in addition to the eBay picture, I expected it to look more yellow. This looks like a champagne diamond to me.

not sure if this would tickle your itch. It would probably need a YG cup because the color is uneven. But it does look yellow, it's an old cut, and they take offers so thought I'd throw it out there in case you hadn't seen it.

not sure if this would tickle your itch. It would probably need a YG cup because the color is uneven. But it does look yellow, it's an old cut, and they take offers so thought I'd throw it out there in case you hadn't seen it.

Oh my… gorgeous pear, giant culet (my heart only likes giant cutlets in pears) and fancy yellow. If she were shaped like an egg I’d be in big trouble lol

Slowly closing this thread and pretending I didn’t just see this…

Thank you for sharing! This is a really pretty stone! But it is from overseas which I would be worried about if I had to return. Also I’m currently agonizing over whether to keep or return my recent marquise purchase :wall:. But keep those yellows coming if you see more!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP