shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Those aren't the same settings - are you sure it's the same stone? Stone in the video appears more rounded, and in the listing more cushion shaped.

I noticed a difference too. The cover shot has a stone with abraded facet junctions (which I adore because it defines the facets and is indication of a true really old antique). Abraded facet junctions are described by GemConcepts on his Instagram, and they are considered by others a flaw.

But on any case, the cover glamour photo with the defined faceting, doesn’t look like the less defined stone in all the other photos.

I wonder if it was repolished? The setting in the subsequent photos is gorgeous and I wish there were more modern artisans who do details like that basket (Erika Winters and CVB are the only two that c9me to mind).

I wondered the same thing.

The dealer doesn’t usually carry solitaires of this size. I just went to the website and searched for 2.01 ct. Tbh, I didn’t do any further due diligence bc I’m not buying it (keeps repeating to self)…

ETA: I reached out to the dealer to confirm the specs. This IS a different ring. It’s a 7.8 mm J/SI1-so must be a tad deeper.

Oops-sorry-I was in a rush this morning so I didn’t dig deeper!

Thanks for letting us know. Do you know if the cover shot diamond has a link? I kinda drooling here (not in the market but would love to see other photos of that one because it’s pretty rare to see those cuts).

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP