shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

It's stunning!

I may have missed this, but do you have a particular HG stone you're waiting for? Or just a particular size range and stats?

I do! I’m keeping her under wraps until she’s on my hand, but she’s going to be SOOO worth the wait! Counting the days and checking that she’s still in stock everyday- sometimes a couple times a day, lol … we aren’t a buy now pay later family, so I’m working a ton of extra shifts still and tucking every extra penny away and crossing all my fingers and toes she stays put, lol!… and as long as everything is good on the home front, come May 1, we should be good to go! We just celebrated our 20 year anniversary and I’ve never had more than just a wedding band, so it’s going to be a wonderful blessing if all the stars align… a dream, bucket list thing ❤️

I do! I’m keeping her under wraps until she’s on my hand, but she’s going to be SOOO worth the wait! Counting the days and checking that she’s still in stock everyday- sometimes a couple times a day, lol … we aren’t a buy now pay later family, so I’m working a ton of extra shifts still and tucking every extra penny away and crossing all my fingers and toes she stays put, lol!… and as long as everything is good on the home front, come May 1, we should be good to go! We just celebrated our 20 year anniversary and I’ve never had more than just a wedding band, so it’s going to be a wonderful blessing if all the stars align… a dream, bucket list thing ❤️

Oh I hope it works for you!! Can't wait to see it in May!

Is there anyway the vendor would do a sort of layaway for you so that you make sure you don't lose it? I know May is pretty far off, but if the vendor has had it for a while, they may let you pay for it slowly. It's better for them to start getting the funds back into their account instead of waiting for someone to come along and pay all at once. Might be worth asking.

Is there anyway the vendor would do a sort of layaway for you so that you make sure you don't lose it? I know May is pretty far off, but if the vendor has had it for a while, they may let you pay for it slowly. It's better for them to start getting the funds back into their account instead of waiting for someone to come along and pay all at once. Might be worth asking.

Great suggestion. I second making a sincere inquiry about “lay away” on a stone that’s your Holy Grail.

Dolly had a ring from the same collection but different stones. I think it might still be available. IMG_1950.png

I sometimes see these on eBay in the 6k-8k range. I think 10k is high. There's not as much demand for these types of VCAs

Dolly had a ring from the same collection but different stones. I think it might still be available. IMG_1950.png

Yup and dolly's was cheaper!

Maybe I'm the only one here who likes this pendant but I think it's so fun! I'm pretty sure I posted it before but now it's 30% off, so $592. 2.25" long, 6.8g, 18k gold.

1726581405430.png

Any horse lovers? Carrera y Carrera, $1950, weighs 18.5g in 18k gold.

1726581644447.png

Beautiful Tiffany band for only $3080, if you're a lucky 6.25:

1726581701121.png

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP