1727127212541.png

1727127238307.png

1727127265407.png

1727127345392.png

1727127405194.png

1727127433066.png

1727127456031.png

1727127511466.png

I'm looking to use jewelry as a bandaid for trauma. I just received very, very upsetting news that usually lands me in depression but I'm channeling that energy into jewelry instead to rebuild my collection I sold off to fund stupid IVF.

Budget: not that much, but it's relative based on "deal" as I can't help but get turned on by deals.

Ring size: 8-9.5 depending on finger

Style: nothing in particular as I am an enthusiast of really just petting my jewels like Gollum. "PS quality" is probably the easiest gist. Antique, vintage, modern, yellow vs. white metals, all good. I appreciate it all.

Is there anything out there to save from being melted or destroyed or recut or?
Anything with OMCs that are wonky-ish that I can reuse to make a halo for something I have, so I can spend months distracting myself from dealing with my trauma with setting design and wait times?

@madelise I'm sorry to hear that. I'll keep my eyes peeled. I wonder if we should start a "searching for" thread for PS regulars who have particular projects they're looking for?

Posting something slightly unusual here, for fans of lab grown diamonds, Mureta and Co has great prices at 20% off through Sept 30 and they announced post sale, prices will go up for regular pieces due to supply/gold prices.

1727184952603.png

PLEASE talk me out of a 7ctw tennis necklace. We had a whole thread about how natural diamond tennis bracelets/necklaces are often doable for lab prices but these are just too good.

I’m sorry @madelise . Lala just posted a bunch of stuff on eBay in your size range!

Sending a big hug, @madelise. Look at the three posts I made in this thread yesterday, especially this post and this post. Many of the rings are in your size range (because it's my size range too). Is there anything specific we can look for for you?

Posting something slightly unusual here, for fans of lab grown diamonds, Mureta and Co has great prices at 20% off through Sept 30 and they announced post sale, prices will go up for regular pieces due to supply/gold prices.

1727184952603.png

PLEASE talk me out of a 7ctw tennis necklace. We had a whole thread about how natural diamond tennis bracelets/necklaces are often doable for lab prices but these are just too good.

Have you checked out TRR lab tennis necklaces?

14K 8.00ctw Lab-Grown Diamond Tennis Chain Necklace
$2,095.00​

https://www.therealreal.com/product...lab-grown-diamond-tennis-chain-necklace-m7doa

14K 12.00ctw Lab-Grown Diamond Tennis Chain Necklace
$2,825.00​

https://www.therealreal.com/product...lab-grown-diamond-tennis-chain-necklace-mu5pe

I'm looking to use jewelry as a bandaid for trauma. I just received very, very upsetting news that usually lands me in depression but I'm channeling that energy into jewelry instead to rebuild my collection I sold off to fund stupid IVF.

Budget: not that much, but it's relative based on "deal" as I can't help but get turned on by deals.

Ring size: 8-9.5 depending on finger

Style: nothing in particular as I am an enthusiast of really just petting my jewels like Gollum. "PS quality" is probably the easiest gist. Antique, vintage, modern, yellow vs. white metals, all good. I appreciate it all.

Is there anything out there to save from being melted or destroyed or recut or?
Anything with OMCs that are wonky-ish that I can reuse to make a halo for something I have, so I can spend months distracting myself from dealing with my trauma with setting design and wait times?

I’m really sorry to hear you are suffering, and hope someone can post something for you. I’ll keep my eyes out.

@madelise I'm sorry to hear that. I'll keep my eyes peeled. I wonder if we should start a "searching for" thread for PS regulars who have particular projects they're looking for?

Thank you. I have no expectation for a whole thread lol but I definitely miss the “back in the good old days” (wow do I feel old) where we had a super active FB group and group chats to show each other deals we were dying for someone to snag before the resellers did.

Sending a big hug, @madelise. Look at the three posts I made in this thread yesterday, especially this post and this post. Many of the rings are in your size range (because it's my size range too). Is there anything specific we can look for for you?

Thank you for linking it. I can never get used to new formatting for websites and forums! Do I sound like a cranky old bat yet? Lol!!

@jgny - Great finds! I saw the white gold version that had sold, and I wasn't sure on the lobster clasp. But that is a good reminder that this isn't the absolute lowest price ever.

I'm sorry @madelise that you're having a hard time :(

Thank you. Infertility is a beast.

Sending lots of love your way ❤️

We struggled, five years of trying and a couple angels on the way before we were blessed. We had all but given up. It can be an incredibly difficult road… thinking of you.

We tried everything. Nothing worked. We found a chiropractor that specialized in fertility adjustments and after one adjustment to both us, we were pregnant. I’m not sure if it was the adjustment or coincidence… just thought I would throw that out there.

I’m sorry. Infertility sucks. Been there.

Ditto on the fertility journey. Hang in there. You are not alone. I have a tennis Rivera necklace to prove it. ❤️ good vibes coming your way.

Big hugs for anyone who struggled with infertility in the past. My maternal grandaunt never had children and she started watching me when she was in her 60s. We were incredibly close until she passed away in her 90s and I got and wear all her jewelry constantly. She lived very close from us and I'd walk to her house at least 3 times a week after school and she'd make me café au lait (mostly milk) and we'd talk about boys because my mom was very uptight about dating.

Thank you. Infertility is a beast.

Big time. DH and I ended our infertility journey 3 years ago, and literally last week I got a $24 refund check from the very last clinic we worked with. No note or explanation. Given what we spent on the process, I'm hoping if another surprise check arrives it is much, much bigger. :lol-2:

I hope we can find you some sparkly distractions, madelise.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP