carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Talk about an elevated “mood ring” :)

@YadaYadaYada omg I love it!!!! Not my size :(

Love it!! I believe that ring is by Hidalgo.

This little ruby ring with miligrain and diamonds is sweet, 22k yellow gold Size 4.75

Here is a navette ring with a beautiful star sapphire.

Reactions: caf

It actually looks like Hidalgo. For years he made most of his jewelry in 18k. It’s pretty and well priced if Hidalgo. Too big for me.

Here’s one on Poshmark that looks the same. $1400 on Poshmark - ridiculous price.

Last edited:

I’ve always liked this ring. I feel like it should be priced lower by seller. But still a pretty ring.

@caf, you are right and a couple other people posted that it does look like a Hidalgo. I thought so too but the pictures don't show a maker’s mark, maybe someone will buy it and confirm, that would be fun.

Reactions: caf
Last edited:
[

You can see it in the first picture! It is Hildalgo. These bands come up a lot onto TRR as well.

Edit. I see you were talking about the other listing. Oops.

Right, it Etsy listing shows the mark clearly but the pawnamerica one doesn't show one in any of the photos, which do seem to rotate the ring a bit. But it does look original, just hard to be sure.

Sub-$1,000 for this size 7 eternity TRR is calling 2.20ctw. Snatch it up before someone else does!
1728689482741.png

Ok, I need your help.
I need someone to please buy this :cry2:

I’m dying over here.
Over 5ct of old cut, colorless pears.

I’m 6 months, 28 weeks, 198 days, 4,733 hours away from having the funds to buy my holy grail.

But these are pears, antique pears…did I mention they are colorless? And over 5ct? Breathe, just keep saving, breathe, antique pears are totally common, it’s not like they are one of the hardest antique stones to find, omg I just looked again and they are the perfect egg like shape. HELP!!!! :cry2: :lol:

Of course I post this and see they are VVS1’s. Perfect nearly impossible to find antique pears. I’m just going to pull the covers over my head and cry now.

Only the most perfect pears ever

Attachments

• IMG_2807.jpeg
    IMG_2807.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP