shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Want to share a really sweet Victorian emerald and tourmaline ring from a trusted IG seller. I think she’s asking $830 but may be able to get a discount. 18k, size 7.5.IMG_0402.png

Attachments

• IMG_0401.png
    IMG_0401.png
    785.7 KB · Views: 9
Those look like Chinese characters to me. Can you get a closer shot of it vertically? The first character looks like 天, which is "Sky" or "Heaven," but I can't make out the 2nd one (looks stylized).

It looks lovely on you!

I asked my Chinese friend and she said:
"The first word means sky/nature. The second one means made/accomplished. Two words together means nature made or made from nature"

@Mreader and @NeciaKH the characters are Chinese. They are the name of the jeweler Tin Sing. 天成. They do not sell anything in platinum so the 900 is for gold, purity of 900 parts of 1000 .

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am simply blown away by the knowledge and generosity we have in this group. Knowing a bit of the backstory makes this beautiful bracelet even more meaningful to me. With the transitional cut stones, I bet this piece was made in their earlier days. TRR lists it as 22k gold with 14K white gold accents, so the 900 would make sense for the 22 k (when I looked it up on google it said 21.6K). Thank you all!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP