shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Ooooooo it's vintage tiffany!!!! Sooooo tempted but the stone isn't quite the transitional I'm looking for

Ooooooo it's vintage tiffany!!!! Sooooo tempted but the stone isn't quite the transitional I'm looking for

Shoot!!!! That would have been AMAZING!!!

Legit heartbroken that I'm not a size 4.5. Not vintage exactly but wanted to post in case someone lucky can snag this. The price is sooooo good, and the gia numbers are solid. Plus it's a D/IF in an auth neissing!

The grown up version of the fidget spinner…the fidget slider! Show of hands for how many feel :snooty: about having to touch the tables of the step-cuts to slide them back and forth :lol:

05A73F53-DF83-47D0-89C8-16157ED59977.jpeg

Anyone looking for an OEC navette ring? Size 6:
e65546c8bca9777e06996195f4828777.jpg

I want to buy this and can’t. It’s none other than @CHRISTY-DANIELLE ’s incredible cushion ring. Someone from PS needs to get this!!!!

IMG_6619.jpeg

Ahhhhhhhhh! There's a part of me that says screw the house, I don't need siding or paint, I'm inside mostly anyway...I wish, I wish, IwishIwishiWishiwIsh, I wish!

@CHRISTY-DANIELLE I will always absolutely love this ring.:love:

Ahhhhhhhhh! There's a part of me that says screw the house, I don't need siding or paint, I'm inside mostly anyway...I wish, I wish, IwishIwishiWishiwIsh, I wish!

@CHRISTY-DANIELLE I will always absolutely love this ring.:love:

@ItsMainelyYou , I feel the same. My H thinks we need new windows, but do they spark joy? Can my (future) granddaughters and grand granddaughters wear them and enjoy them? No.

Tiny finger size, can you imagine how big this looked on a size 2 1/2?!

Gosh, that’s a really pretty ring. I wonder if the shank can just be totally redone to fit a normal sized finger. Otherwise pinky ring!

Gosh, that’s a really pretty ring. I wonder if the shank can just be totally redone to fit a normal sized finger. Otherwise pinky ring!

Right? I was like :kiss2: when I saw it.

A good jeweler could put a new shank on it to make it a bigger size I think.

Can someone buy this so I can live vicariously through them?

I don't think my finger bone is a 2 1/2:lol:

I love this and tried to buy it but no shipping to the UK and it’s now sold :-o

I love this and tried to buy it but no shipping to the UK and it’s now sold :-o

@Christinak , I love your avatar 3 stone ring. Where did you get it from and what are the specs? Thank you in advance.

Did someone here buy the tiny size ring? Would love to see more pictures of it!

I too hope someone from PS bought that ring. And if they did and needed to make it a larger size, I'd love to know how they decided to do it (new shank vs. adding piece to existing one).

@Christinak , I love your avatar 3 stone ring. Where did you get it from and what are the specs? Thank you in advance.

Hello @RRfromR
It’s a CVB ring. Centre is just over a carat and the sides I think are .6 each. Three excellently matched transitional diamonds sourced by Caysie. There are French cut yogo sapphires set into the side of the ring and then a pave shank.

Thanks for you lovely comments

The grown up version of the fidget spinner…the fidget slider! Show of hands for how many feel :snooty: about having to touch the tables of the step-cuts to slide them back and forth :lol:

05A73F53-DF83-47D0-89C8-16157ED59977.jpeg

Oh it’s gone! Hopefully, someone here got it.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP