shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

I sooooooo wish I didn’t just find this. Someone hold me back. Ugh, saving sucks and is soooooooo not fair :lol-2:

Someone please save my ring fund and buy this

Attachments

• IMG_0871.jpeg
    IMG_0871.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 8
I sooooooo wish I didn’t just find this. Someone hold me back. Ugh, saving sucks and is soooooooo not fair :lol-2:

Someone please save my ring fund and buy this

Lady, if I could, I WOULD!!! That is freaking stunning.

@Mreader @lala646 They have some of the worst photos/ descriptions for items. I’d def only consider buying returnable items from them since there’s no real risk if it ends up being a dud.

@Mreader @lala646 They have some of the worst photos/ descriptions for items. I’d def only consider buying returnable items from them since there’s no real risk if it ends up being a dud.

The returns are also not free, there's a fee for return, plus shipping. As a data person, i can tell you that their database is horrid, the filters are worthless.

yeah, I really dislike their website and policies

TRR never cleans anything before sale; it’s disgusting. They instruct the consider to clean before selling. However, having said that. TRR is my ride or die. I’ve gotten amazing, amazing pieces from them at insane prices. My most recent 4.5ct tennis bracelet is STUNNING with G/H VS1 stones and a hefty setting and I only paid $2k (LOL was listed as “obsidian” no lie). I got an Erika Winters $12k ring for $1.2k. So while there are piles of gross garbage, there are so many great things to find. $6.95 return fee plus shipping is worth it to me.

TRR never cleans anything before sale; it’s disgusting. They instruct the consider to clean before selling. However, having said that. TRR is my ride or die. I’ve gotten amazing, amazing pieces from them at insane prices. My most recent 4.5ct tennis bracelet is STUNNING with G/H VS1 stones and a hefty setting and I only paid $2k (LOL was listed as “obsidian” no lie). I got an Erika Winters $12k ring for $1.2k. So while there are piles of gross garbage, there are so many great things to find. $6.95 return fee plus shipping is worth it to me.

Wait, pics are required! You can't brag and dash! :lol-2:

@Grymera, I totally agree. I got the most beautiful platinum diamond earrings and the clarity and color are amazing. They are very wearable for everyday and a twist on the typical studs. They were also less than my two kids' back to school supply list cost. I'd like to post a pic wearing them, but I'm not sure if I can poof the picture shortly after posting.
One must have time, patience, and deep knowledge of designer styles to find good things, because the search option is garbage. I think the description comes from the seller (TRR is a consignment type site) so there's no consistency in titles.

20231005_121921.jpg

The returns are also not free, there's a fee for return, plus shipping. As a data person, i can tell you that their database is horrid, the filters are worthless.

Aw man I didn’t realize there was a fee. Thanks for the heads up.

I’m looking for a limited edition SLG I missed out on. Some other items from that collection have slipped through w/o the markup (or any notes on what collection it’s from) so I’ve been checking their website daily.

Oh that fee isn’t bad. I’m gonna third, pics please!

If I must :bigsmile:…. Here’s the tennis bracelet - this was one where I stalked it as the price went down and combined with an offer. I think the obisidian may have also messed with the search for it. I had this one checked by my trusted jeweler for the additional specs and ensuring it was a good buy.

IMG_3983.pngIMG_3984.pngIMG_3988.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3988.png
    IMG_3988.png
    635 KB · Views: 47
IMG_9983.png

It works out to $2925 after the coupon which is less than I’ve seen similar ones sell for with some IG vendors.

I wish I had seen this before I bought something else, it's lovely!!

The video is so much better so please go look at it if you are in the market.

A44A4945-F69D-43BF-96F9-036E0260251F.jpeg

That’s the Erica Winters one? Let’s see your photos!

It is! It’s in the safe deposit box right now. I like to take it out around the holidays. I don’t take a ton of hand shots because my nails are always short and awful.

@Grymera, I totally agree. I got the most beautiful platinum diamond earrings and the clarity and color are amazing. They are very wearable for everyday and a twist on the typical studs. They were also less than my two kids' back to school supply list cost. I'd like to post a pic wearing them, but I'm not sure if I can poof the picture shortly after posting.
One must have time, patience, and deep knowledge of designer styles to find good things, because the search option is garbage. I think the description comes from the seller (TRR is a consignment type site) so there's no consistency in titles.

Those earrings are GORGEOUS!! And yes, I totally agree. For the eagle-eyed jewelry lover, there are deals to be had.

When I've consigned bags and clothing with them (no jewelry because I don't want to risk it becoming someone else's good deal) they've done the description, title, etc. From what I've read on the news articles, it's the fact that their quotas to list items are so high per day that they make mistakes.

Ok, this could be a great deal... to the right person. Gorgeous old cut cushion. 4+ ct. - sub $20K USD. Only potential problems: no GIA, and it's in Australia.
1696563668066.png

IMG_0058.png

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP