shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Excellent find @lovedogs a circular brilliant with that color and carat weight is not something you see everyday.

A yellow OEC, Victor Barbone ring. The seller is accepting offers.

That ring is gorgeous and has been posted here before, so the seller is likely more willing to accept a fair offer on it.

Edwardian. 3 Transitionals. 6 carets.
To die for setting
*price drop*

Omg, this is so hard. I LOVE this ring. But I’m saving for my dream OEC. Someone needs this.
IMG_0940.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0941.jpeg
    IMG_0941.jpeg
    343.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0942.jpeg
    IMG_0942.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Edwardian. 3 Transitionals. 6 carets.
To die for setting
*price drop*

Omg, this is so hard. I LOVE this ring. But I’m saving for my dream OEC. Someone needs this.
IMG_0940.jpeg

Oh drool!

Anyone looking for flush set old mines?

Anyone looking for flush set old mines?

If only that was close to my size. Great price.

If only that was close to my size. Great price.

I thought it was a good price too. And if it's in their downtown Boston store, they might even give a bit of a break on price as that store is moving and I'm pretty sure they are trying to clear out some inventory. I don't think the listing says which location the ring is at though.

I thought it was a good price too. And if it's in their downtown Boston store, they might even give a bit of a break on price as that store is moving and I'm pretty sure they are trying to clear out some inventory. I don't think the listing says which location the ring is at though.

And it just sold!

Look at this cool thing! I posted the video to IG first because I think you really need to see it in action. Comes with original box too.

Look at this cool thing! I posted the video to IG first because I think you really need to see it in action. Comes with original box too.

THAT IS SO COOL!!!

I love this! Having made a big purchase this weekend, I'm not going to be buying any jewelry for a while, so I have this weird feeling of wanting it to already be sold, and not wanting it to be sold. LOL.

Shucks. Too good to be true.

I’m happy that someone found it interesting in it enough to contact about it, tho!

Also this if anyone is a GA fan. Especially since it gets sent to GIA for authenticity/accuracy of the stone size, etc.

Oh, that Peacock ring has my favorite OEC facet pattern :kiss2:

Peacock rings come with a premium so IMO for the size of the diamond I don’t think the price is outrageous.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP