shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

That's on my watch list too. I adore the faceting and the price is good IMHO

Screen Shot 2023-11-11 at 11.02.37 AM.png

Is this intentional? Have never seen this type of "T" motif with a bullet in the center and just dimples for the "top" of the T. Looks like it "wanted" to be a baguette plus a shorter bullet? OTOH, I can not imagine someone having changed it to this and not having inflicted major damage...

Is this intentional? Have never seen this type of "T" motif with a bullet in the center and just dimples for the "top" of the T. Looks like it "wanted" to be a baguette plus a shorter bullet? OTOH, I can not imagine someone having changed it to this and not having inflicted major damage...

I saw that and just kept thinking of something inappropriate lol

Something about this is appealing BUT extremely thin girdle, amazing it isn’t all chipped on the edges being in that prong setting. I wasn’t even sure it had a culet until I looked up the report:

Gorgeous. Does anyone know if TRR does black Friday/cyber Monday deals? TIA

They occasionally have events where if you spend x$, you can get a credit toward a future purchase, but I don't know about Black Friday specifically.

They occasionally have events where if you spend x$, you can get a credit toward a future purchase, but I don't know about Black Friday specifically.

That can work out well.

Hi PB @lulu_ma ! someone hacked my IG account and Meta deleted it (grrr). Still lurking PS every so often (and of course, available via email!)

Hi PB @lulu_ma ! someone hacked my IG account and Meta deleted it (grrr). Still lurking PS every so often (and of course, available via email!)
C please email me! I swear saved your email and now I can’t find it anywhere :(

I love the center stone but these are a bit... phallic to my eyes :loopy:

Don’t they normally show the stamp for a branded piece? Is it just me who thinks this is odd?

Rarely, in my experience.

Last edited:
Rarely, in my experience.

Agree, they are short on photos generally. But the valuation report does list the maker and says there is a serial number so I would think it is accurate.

@lulu_ma I can't find yours either! here's my LT
sorry to everyone else for the thread jack, here's a pair of old-cut beauties at auction in Toronto for your time!

Last edited by a moderator:
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP