shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

I think this ice-skate charm is adorable. If I had a charm bracelet I'd buy it:

I love this one--graceful deco (Edwardian?) setting, nice puffy .5 OEC center. If I hadn't just bought Too Much Jewelry, I'd be tempted.
That vendor has some fun pieces. I really like this Jabel band - size 6.5.
1702236435788.png

lovedogs, I know! What, two photos?
Appears to have a small high crown in #2.

This looks familiar. Does anyone recognize the makers mark?

I thought of buying this but someone beat me to it! Hope it was a PSer!

Ugh, I lost out on something to a dealer this morning, and I'm super sad about it, so I hope this went to a wonderful new home rather than a reseller.

It’s not a ring! :eek2:

No idea if this is a good price or not but it caught my eye, loving the pink in these beads:

Well I didn't buy that ring, but I did just buy a much less expensive bracelet and pair of MC2 earrings. I'm not sure if I should thank you for posting this or not! :lol:

lol! I bought something too, and I’m not sure I really needed too!IMG_2315.png

lol! I bought something too, and I’m not sure I really needed too!IMG_2315.png

That color is sooooo pretty, I look forward to hearing what you think about it once you get it!

I got these after confirming that I could return the earrings if I don't like them in-person. I don't really wear yellow gold and have never tried such big earrings on, but I thought they were just so fun that I had to see.

Screen Shot 2023-12-23 at 12.19.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-23 at 12.20.29 AM.png

This is a steal! Especially for Tiffany!

1703334002603.png

And this is totally charming, unique and would be impossible to recreate for the price.
1703334034945.png

That color is sooooo pretty, I look forward to hearing what you think about it once you get it!

I got these after confirming that I could return the earrings if I don't like them in-person. I don't really wear yellow gold and have never tried such big earrings on, but I thought they were just so fun that I had to see.

Great picks! Those earrings are to die for! I think you'll immediately be able to tell if they suit you when the light hits the diamonds and the petals.

This is a steal! Especially for Tiffany!

1703334002603.png

And this is totally charming, unique and would be impossible to recreate for the price.
1703334034945.png

I thought that second necklace especially was so fun! Something about it reads blingy forest fairy princess to me and I love it and would love to see more photos.

Great picks! Those earrings are to die for! I think you'll immediately be able to tell if they suit you when the light hits the diamonds and the petals.

Yes, I think it'll be an immediate yes or no once they're on! I'm so excited to see them, and it seemed like a steal to get a hand-forged designer piece at this pricepoint. It also would be a long time coming -- I started very very casually lurking PS in early high school. Obviously I had no jewelry money and I still don't have a big budget, so it's fun to think that 15+ years later I could still somehow end up with a piece from MC2, whose work I admired so much back then.

Most of the McTeigue sale prices seem very reasonable to me, so I hope other people get and show off the bigger pieces so I can live vicariously!

Well I didn't buy that ring, but I did just buy a much less expensive bracelet and pair of MC2 earrings. I'm not sure if I should thank you for posting this or not! :lol:

Awesome! Are those discounts real? Or is it always a markup to markdown for psychological reasons situation? Some of those things are priced 70% off :-o

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP