shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Bracelet? Like bangle with that diamond in the center as the star it is.

Someone please tell me what to do w this stone. I've had it favorited forever and I neeeeeeed it (I dont, but I want it!)

Please no spoilers if you recognize the vendor because I don't want it to get sniped.
Screenshot_20240101_090305_Etsy.jpg

What are the mm?

I guess depending on the size, I'd probably do a flush set ring. Or a toi et moi?

Last edited:
@lovedogs I love it. How about a bezeled solitaire necklace set diamond-shape wise. Hmmm, but then you won’t see it…a ring with French cuts, maybe sapphires or rubies (target style).
If you’ll be sad if someone swipes it, that’s a sign you need it. :lol:

@lovedogs I vote Toi et moi! I'd want to see it all the time, it's very cool.

screenshot of a video, go to her IG page for a better look.

26BE978C-E111-4CF2-B6B4-0EE467AF7D6C.png

Someone please tell me what to do w this stone. I've had it favorited forever and I neeeeeeed it (I dont, but I want it!)

Please no spoilers if you recognize the vendor because I don't want it to get sniped.
Screenshot_20240101_090305_Etsy.jpg

Someone bought this, and honestly I'm ok with it (which means it wasn't meant to be mine). I hope whoever got it was a PSer!!!

They are calling it an old mine. I don’t think it’s a French cut from the looks of it.

Look at what GemConcepts calls a Peruzzi cut. It looks similar to the cut of that stone - culet shape for example.

Look at what GemConcepts calls a Peruzzi cut. It looks similar to the cut of that stone - culet shape for example.

Also Grace’s Peruzzi. Of course I may be wrong!

Someone bought this, and honestly I'm ok with it (which means it wasn't meant to be mine). I hope whoever got it was a PSer!!!

Bummer. I saw that it sold and was hoping it was you

Found this on FB Marketplace, this is in Rhode Island, so may be worth reaching out if you are close. I think I see bows on the sides which might indicate a Belle Époque ring. Obviously proceed with caution but it could be a find for someone:

23AA91F6-670B-4AAD-A3D7-1FEC29323BFC.jpeg

42449A47-1138-4F28-B866-C67A3FA76F0B.jpeg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP