shape
carat
color
clarity

The Fire Thread!

Date: 4/16/2009 8:17:49 AM
Author: Equator
After making such a fool of myself by posting the picture on a wrong thread... here is my fire shot (finally)....
Equator, I love that mounting! Would you tell me where you found it, please?

Debbi

Start small...

elznyyellow5684.jpg

Red orange fire...

elredzny5685rd.jpg

Yellow green & pink?

elznyclose5687.jpg

Triple fire!!!

elznytriple5690.jpg

White & pink??

elznywhitefaceup.jpg

Now getting some spectrum...

elznybluegreen5674.jpg

Full spectrum - Rainbow!!!
36.gif

elzyrainbow5673.jpg

Last one - I promise. End with a "BAM"!

elznybam5675.jpg

Thanks, Debbi. It''s quite a dainty one.

I found it from a website based in Hong Kong about a year ago. It was a CZ ring (strangely enough, it was cheaper to buy a CZ ring from them, and then replace the stone, rather than buying a semi-mount). The company is called DiaMart, they accept PayPal, and they do registered shipping.

May my baby ACA''s come out to play? These were shot in the same series, which is why the background looks the same.

Fire1.finger.omie.JPG

Purple is my favorite color! :)

Fire1.omie.JPG

Fire2.omie.JPG

If you look closely, this photo is slightly different than the one above. There is a tiny rainbow in this photo, which I thought was cool. Can you see it?

Fire3.omie.JPG

Last one...

Flash1.omie.JPG

I finally got the lose stones out and in the sunshine. Sorry about the dirty stones, was scared to waste time cleaning them, and then having the sun hiding behind a cloud.

lots of blings.JPG

Date: 4/17/2009 2:08:40 PM
Author: Equator
Thanks, Debbi. It''s quite a dainty one.

I found it from a website based in Hong Kong about a year ago. It was a CZ ring (strangely enough, it was cheaper to buy a CZ ring from them, and then replace the stone, rather than buying a semi-mount). The company is called DiaMart, they accept PayPal, and they do registered shipping.
Thanks, it really is dainty, which I love. I think I found the right place - a weird url 6fda, or something? I couldn''t find your style on there, unfortunately. Maybe I can get my jeweler to make something similar, though. I appreciate the response, and I''ll stop highjacking the thread now.
21.gif

You can barely see the ring, but I just think this is neat.

ehrf.jpg

Blue.

ehrf2.jpg

Here are mine! Sorry for the blurry cell phone pics.

fireflashwhite.jpg

more!

fireflashyellow.jpg

and more!

firegreen.jpg

more again!

fireorange.jpg

last one!

fireyellow.jpg

woooo Beechezz! That is almost blinding! I find it very hard to catch fire with a camera, any suggestions?

I have a few more additions for my favorite thread!

firecollage102.jpg

It''s not quite as pretty as diamond fire, but I was happy to get some fire off my pink garnet !

pink

DSC03735rs.JPG

1.gif

DSC03737rs.JPG

yay, spectral colours!

DSC03743rs.JPG

Wowzers, we got some fawrrrry shots here! And the settings (and nekkie stones) aren''t bad either!
30.gif
Thanks for all your lovely contributions, you''re psyching me up to go out and get some!

And Miss AJ, are you serious? Those shots are just as gorgeus, if not more so, because you have the awesome color of the stone to go with!
30.gif
Feel free to post anytime, this thread isn''t just for diamonds.
2.gif

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP