shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 2/18/2010 4:51:53 PM
Author: sunnyd
I did?!
Yup. I''m like 99.9999999% sure you found them.

They were white when you picked them out and I dyed them blue.

Sweet! Damn I''m good.
3.gif

My appoligies for my crappy spelling.

One on my firends came up with the idea that for the new Alice in wonderland movie, which is out here early March, we should have a girls night, dress up as the characters to see the movie and then go for a "teapot" afterwards at a local bar(the teapot is the bars specialty, it''s basically a sweet alcoholic drink that is served in a teapot).

I wanted to be the white rabbit but it was taken a couple of days ago so I got my act together yesterday, shotgunned being alice and spend all day making an Alice apron and petticoat to go under the blue dress my sister lent me. I have the black hair ribbon, and black shoes so now I need the knee high socks and a singlet to go under said dress to make it less offensive as my sister is alot smaller in the boob area than I am, and I am done.

I does look pretty fricken good if I do say so myself.

Date: 2/18/2010 4:56:59 PM
Author: sunnyd
Sweet! Damn I''m good.
3.gif
Im forever grateful!

Date: 2/18/2010 4:58:40 PM
Author: 4ever

One on my firends came up with the idea that for the new Alice in wonderland movie, which is out here early March, we should have a girls night, dress up as the characters to see the movie and then go for a ''teapot'' afterwards at a local bar(the teapot is the bars specialty, it''s basically a sweet alcoholic drink that is served in a teapot).

I wanted to be the white rabbit but it was taken a couple of days ago so I got my act together yesterday, shotgunned being alice and spend all day making an Alice apron and petticoat to go under the blue dress my sister lent me. I have the black hair ribbon, and black shoes so now I need the knee high socks and a singlet to go under said dress to make it less offensive as my sister is alot smaller in the boob area than I am, and I am done.

Sounds awesome, 4ever!

I''m making your sangria this weekend!!!
36.gif

And I''m off. Time to go celebrate a friend''s birthday, and then work like crazy to get everything together for K''s Lingerie Shower/Bachelorette Party!!!

Date: 2/18/2010 5:14:19 PM
Author: vc10um

One on my firends came up with the idea that for the new Alice in wonderland movie, which is out here early March, we should have a girls night, dress up as the characters to see the movie and then go for a ''teapot'' afterwards at a local bar(the teapot is the bars specialty, it''s basically a sweet alcoholic drink that is served in a teapot).

Sounds awesome, 4ever!

I''m making your sangria this weekend!!!
36.gif

And I''m off. Time to go celebrate a friend''s birthday, and then work like crazy to get everything together for K''s Lingerie Shower/Bachelorette Party!!!
Good luck with the sangria! My mum made it last weekend with some cab sav and it was not nice
38.gif

I might go now too, it''s rather quiet here at the moment and I should do somthing productive.

''See'' you all next week

best.morning.evah

duran duran
journey
bonnie tyler.

only thing that would beat that is winning the lotto. twice.

i demand pics of this awesomeness

Date: 2/19/2010 8:50:15 AM
Author: jcarlylew
best.morning.evah

duran duran

journey

bonnie tyler.

only thing that would beat that is winning the lotto. twice.
APPROVE!

is it saturday yet?

Date: 2/19/2010 9:16:34 AM
is it saturday yet?
No!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
But I''m actually kind of glad because my house is NOT ready for K''s lingerie shower yet!

Date: 2/19/2010 9:18:33 AM

is it saturday yet?
No!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
But I''m actually kind of glad because my house is NOT ready for K''s lingerie shower yet!
ooo? Lingerie Shower?

good morning ladies!

Hi Bia! How are ya?

Date: 2/19/2010 10:04:01 AM
Author: Bia
good morning ladies!
morning!
35.gif

how is it going?

hi BigT!

Morning, Jcar! How goes it? :)

Date: 2/19/2010 9:52:00 AM
Date: 2/19/2010 9:18:33 AM

is it saturday yet?

No!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
ooo? Lingerie Shower?
Yes! I''m so excited! Food! Games! Prizes! And pretty silky things! It shall be a wonderful time with the girls. Then we''re going drinking.
11.gif

I''m the DD though, so not too much fun for me!

Morning, slizzies!

Date: 2/19/2010 10:09:33 AM
Author: TheBigT
Hi Bia! How are ya?
I''m great BIG...how are YOU?!

Morning JCar and my spicey wifey!

Morning, Elle. How is kitteh?

The vet threw kitteh over his shoulder and walked out with him and he cried out to me!
39.gif

He should be in surgery soon. We'll know more about 1 or so.

Date: 2/19/2010 11:42:10 AM
Author: elledizzy5
The vet threw kitteh over his shoulder and walked out with him and he cried out to me!
39.gif

He should be in surgery soon. We''ll know more about 1 or so.
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

Date: 2/19/2010 11:44:47 AM
Author: Bia

Date: 2/19/2010 11:42:10 AM
39.gif

He should be in surgery soon. We''ll know more about 1 or so.
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
Awww poor baby!
39.gif

I just saw a commercial for Sunnyd!

Date: 2/19/2010 12:09:40 PM
I just saw a commercial for Sunnyd!
Speaking of things on TV, elle...how''s Cable TV treating you?!?!?

Greetings from the land of puking...guess who got hit w/ the full blown stomach flu and barfed for 12 hours straight? Ya me. this is the first I''ve been up. Anyway just wanted to check in w/ you guys and let you know I''m alive and have a great weekend! I will try to catch up a little later. My head is already heavy. miss you xoxoxo!

OMG I love cable!! I havent left its side!

WINO! FEEL BETTER! You can drink wine when you''re barfing!!

Date: 2/19/2010 1:32:31 PM
OMG I love cable!! I havent left its side!

WINO! FEEL BETTER! You can drink wine when you''re barfing!!
Sure you can. You just have to be more careful than normal, thats all...

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP